Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Chat and Chill Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holden on

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:04 pm
God Of The Ska
People, I have to admit something.
I am the biggest nerd ever.

you havent seen us =)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:29 pm
Holden on
God Of The Ska

you havent seen us =)

I worked out the other day I cant be a proper geek, because Im a girl, and proper geeks fear real girls, so Im sadly lacking.... Other than that, im pretty much a nerd biggrin  

girl_no_13

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:19 pm
Holden on
God Of The Ska

you havent seen us =)

I am easily willing to bet $50 saying that I am more of a nerd than you  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:27 am
God Of The Ska
Holden on
God Of The Ska

you havent seen us =)

I am easily willing to bet $50 saying that I am more of a nerd than you
Well.... i'd say im more of a dork then a nerd... nerds are smart  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:29 am
I wanted to know if anyone heard of a band called Against Me! they're a punk band from gainsville and they the best lyrics i have every read/heard  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:21 am
I have, unless its a different band with the same name, which i doubt. Actually i might even have seen them, the name is very familiar  

girl_no_13

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:35 pm
can you people help me with my quest?
User Image
You dun have to donate(but it would be greatly apprecated) but please at least bump...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:21 am
ahhhh, poor you, it sucks having no money, i am saving up for a ska suit (damn Gaia not letting girls wear ties) but i dont even have the shirt yet!
I was gonna say something..... Argh, my brain has gone, oh yeah- Im gonna play Dungeons and Dragons! Yay! And Im playing it with people who are scared of girls, this could be a experience....  

girl_no_13

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:56 am
girl_no_13
ahhhh, poor you, it sucks having no money, i am saving up for a ska suit (damn Gaia not letting girls wear ties) but i dont even have the shirt yet!
I was gonna say something..... Argh, my brain has gone, oh yeah- Im gonna play Dungeons and Dragons! Yay! And Im playing it with people who are scared of girls, this could be a experience....

They are like 22k(the head band)!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:12 am
eek thats so much money!!!!!!! eek
Im gonna go lie down at the thought of all that money! I like your balloon, how did you get it?  

girl_no_13

Meursault

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:41 pm
ahhhhh I love Kakashi! heart Hes one of my favorite characters!! Oh and girl, what con are you going to??? I love anime conventions! ^^ You cosplay too?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:19 pm
girl_no_13
eek thats so much money!!!!!!! eek
Im gonna go lie down at the thought of all that money! I like your balloon, how did you get it?

i got it at the ball... sorey though its over sad  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:21 pm
Meursault
ahhhhh I love Kakashi! heart Hes one of my favorite characters!! Oh and girl, what con are you going to??? I love anime conventions! ^^ You cosplay too?

he's my favorite too! heart well if you want to help me out you can donate or at least bump 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:37 am
Meursault

One in Coventry (England0, I cant remember the name but its in August and i cant wait! Yay- cosplaying! I have only done iot once, as Noriko from Battle Royale, but it was the most fun thing in the world and I cant wait to do it again! xd  

girl_no_13

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:26 am
girl_no_13
Meursault

One in Coventry (England0, I cant remember the name but its in August and i cant wait! Yay- cosplaying! I have only done iot once, as Noriko from Battle Royale, but it was the most fun thing in the world and I cant wait to do it again! xd
I can't go to the next two conventions here crying but i am gonna go to yasumicon! and i'm either going as Rock-lee or naruto.. it's a hard decision  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff