Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 1 Open: 1/1 - 1/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lover_boi9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:06 pm
Name: Lover_boi9

Quest:Summon OMG

Quest Link: Yet to make one

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Honestly I dont but i try to give and not ask to much in return but if you feel like you want to help me it would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Name: Ohmm nom nom

Quest: 35,000,000gg Or OMG

Quest Link: No Thread Currently

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
I Believe That Everybody should win but sadly only one will win this contest, i think i should be the winner because I've been working as hard as i can at vending but that only looses me money, for i'm not very good at it, and i play games and zomg All the time but only win small amounts. So winning any amount of money from a charity would not only be such a big help, but also a dream come true. <3  

Ohmm Nom Nom

Reese_Air

Hopeless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:28 am
Name: Reese_Air

Quest: The Nightmare

Quest Link:A Super Duper Hyper Quest !

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Hm.. I have done my part in donating and it has been super duper fun! I'm not saying that I deserve to be donated but it does feel good to get donate to. lol! 4laugh heart Also! Been questing the nightmare for a long time! T__T Still have not gotten it yet.. Sigh~ >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:04 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91 (Please send to AB - Lottery though.)
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

AB91

Darkness ll Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm
Your Name: Rannchan

Name of the person you are applying for: Daughter of the Stars 13

Quest: Dark Jubilee

Quest Link: Unknown... saw it in her sig.

Why do you think this person deserves help from us? Stars is a wonderful girl who I hang around with in the Art Freebie forums. She practices her drawing and gives them away for free, for the enjoyment of both herself and the enjoyment of those who receive the art. I've never seen her quest for anything because she's usually content with what she has, which is why I think she deserves help on this one. She really wants it and I'd like her to get her dream. =)

Her current progress is 30100/5500000  

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:38 am
Name: Viva Viola

Quest: Multiple items <3

Quest Link: Daisies and butterflies oh my!

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I haven't been questing for long and I know there are other questers who have been questing far longer than me. But I do try to make progress on my quest by selling some of the items I don't need and I play booty grab as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 pm
★✰★

Name: Reoca

Quest: Winter Groom atm, but I am trying to accomplish the avi found in my quest thread.

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been questing Winter Groom since at least November, and it's not a terribly high priced item compared to other items I have quested for. However, the price of it it constantly shooting up and down, and I'm still waiting for it to go down to a price I'm willing to pay. Since I've been extremely busy due to school lately, I can't maintain my art shop for awhile and that was my main source of income besides cleaning out items from my inventory.

Current Progress: 400k / ??? (Waiting for it to go down to at least 550k again)

★✰★

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

xXx_kyuki_xXx

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Name: xXx_inuyasha kun_xXx
Questing: Inaris beads
Quest link: no link at the moment.. = x =; sorry..
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: my first account (yasha-yasha-kun) for some reson locked itself.. like no joke, it wont let me on it and i had all my good items on it, like fallen wish, demon style, and inaris beads (original) and im trying to get the items i lost . .;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 am
Name: JessEvans
Quest: 'Death' Items
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.

x Mystic Mystery x

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 pm
Name: Kohana Ichibana

Quest: 1 of EVERYTHING on Gaia.

Quest Link:
Quest of a life time

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Personally, I don't think I do deserve the help and I have no problem trying to do it myself. It would be nice, yes, but I will not lie. I am a pack rat and greedily want one of everything on gaia. I like having a lot of things. People who helped me are truly amazing people and I don't expect anything from anyone else. I will do my part and help those who help me or really need the extra help. I'm happy with an extra bump on my thread. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 pm
        Your Name: xD a m n e d

Name of the person you are applying for: Kazuma Kaito

Quest: Blade of the Night Sky

Quest Link: || K.K's Epic Quest ||

Why do you think this person deserves help from us?: Well, it's his first formal quest on Gaia. He's been here since '05, and hacked a couple times. Being completely honest, I've only met him (on Gaia) a couple days ago, but I can tell right away he's nice, and really wants to get this item. He's also told me that maybe after he's done with the quest, he could start a charity. So not only would it be helping him, but many Gaians in the future.

Scratch that, he completed his quest. xDD  

xMichikun

Fatcat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 am
Name| Little Mintchan
Name of quest| Cookie boots [ it's adorable... ]
Quest link| N/A
Why do you think you deserve help from us?|
I dun know... o3o you choose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Name: daggers4zidane, aka Daggy

Quest: Bibbles!

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am working very hard to get the gold together for this quest. I post a lot, work on avatar art to generate funds, play games and sell items to get together gold for this quest. I help many people when I am not questing, and I would like to get back to that! whee Thank you for considering me =)  

daggers4zidane

Hilarious Ladykiller

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Moonlight Fading

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 pm
Name: Moonlight Fading
Quest: Items for my friends.
Quest Link: joint quest thread.
Why do you think you deserve help from us? This might take a while. I chose one item/amount of gold for each of my friends that I talk to often on Gaia-or in real life.
It's hard work for me to work for a long time for gold, and I think I have "self-diagnosed, occasional ADD", making it harder. lol
Thanks for your consideration.
heart  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas