Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Full tank? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kal94

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 pm
azndreams
Well you can still play BG without making a tank. The tank yes it will get you gold when your sleeping, but you can always play the games or go to zOMG and play there. So many things earn gold here. I personally play zOMG alot, but I used to play BG too. If you wanna go with a tank do it don't let me discourage you from it. I'm just saying that you may not make a good enough profit to pay for all the gold you spent on buying fishes.

Yes, i see. 3nodding
Thanks for the advice c:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:55 pm
Infected Strawberry
~ 'εmmα sαys

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

I would say the Dolphin Mania V.3 is the best booty grabbin place, right in this guild.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

'εmmα נυѕт ѕαιđ тнαт

Meh. Haven't had much luck getting glowing tanks here :/ but i'll keep checking ^^  

kal94

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:02 pm
kal94
azndreams
Well you can still play BG without making a tank. The tank yes it will get you gold when your sleeping, but you can always play the games or go to zOMG and play there. So many things earn gold here. I personally play zOMG alot, but I used to play BG too. If you wanna go with a tank do it don't let me discourage you from it. I'm just saying that you may not make a good enough profit to pay for all the gold you spent on buying fishes.

Yes, i see. 3nodding
Thanks for the advice c:

You welcome.

If you have a CL 10.0 and all your buffs are at CL 10. as well you can do Shallow Seas and do speed runs with crews there and make about 10k to 15k a run and then runs usually last about 10mins or so.

Then you could play jigsaw and if your good at them you can do the insane ones and earn around 600 gold each puzzle.

I like to play blackjack to get tickets. Just use the free tokens you get from the Daily Chance everyday. Tickets sell for about 9gold each on the Marketplace.

You can Booty Grab here in this guild or go to the aquarium forum and well you know how good getting gold there is. I mean on average you might be getting 1.5k to 2.5k depending on the tank and it only takes 60 secs for a game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm
azndreams
kal94
azndreams

Yes, i see. 3nodding
Thanks for the advice c:

You welcome.

If you have a CL 10.0 and all your buffs are at CL 10. as well you can do Shallow Seas and do speed runs with crews there and make about 10k to 15k a run and then runs usually last about 10mins or so.

Then you could play jigsaw and if your good at them you can do the insane ones and earn around 600 gold each puzzle.

I like to play blackjack to get tickets. Just use the free tokens you get from the Daily Chance everyday. Tickets sell for about 9gold each on the Marketplace.

You can Booty Grab here in this guild or go to the aquarium forum and well you know how good getting gold there is. I mean on average you might be getting 1.5k to 2.5k depending on the tank and it only takes 60 secs for a game.

I have noo idea what you said in the first paragraph about zOMG lol. but i understand the rest, thanks ^_^ a bunch mrgreen heart  

kal94

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Well in zOMG it's all dependant on the lvl of your rings and your lvl yourself. CL 10.0 is the max for your character and also the max for the rings. So if you had all 12 buffs rings maxed out and some attack rings maxed out you would be in a better chance to be in crews and work on getting gold that way if you play zOMG. If not then you might want to go through the tutorial on there and it will explain alot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:27 pm
Right now, it's pretty much impossible to make a profit off of a tank. The price on the MP is just too high for what the fish will earn.
Best bet for making gold is to just BG. I find that the v 3.1 here in the guild is a good place, or just go to the aquarium forum and you'll find a whole page of threads where people are posting that their tank is glowing.  

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 pm
THis is by far the hardest to read thread in the guild. Kudos  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:39 pm
azndreams
Well in zOMG it's all dependant on the lvl of your rings and your lvl yourself. CL 10.0 is the max for your character and also the max for the rings. So if you had all 12 buffs rings maxed out and some attack rings maxed out you would be in a better chance to be in crews and work on getting gold that way if you play zOMG. If not then you might want to go through the tutorial on there and it will explain alot.

oh, okay. thanks c: hehe.
but yeah i've played in crews before ^^  

kal94

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 pm
Okay cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 pm
Miakayuuki78
Right now, it's pretty much impossible to make a profit off of a tank. The price on the MP is just too high for what the fish will earn.
Best bet for making gold is to just BG. I find that the v 3.1 here in the guild is a good place, or just go to the aquarium forum and you'll find a whole page of threads where people are posting that their tank is glowing.

oh, okay thanks ^^
btw, i grabbed some gold from your tank ;D hehe  

kal94

kal94

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
THis is by far the hardest to read thread in the guild. Kudos

...why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:10 pm
Even if you do spend a ton of gold or real life money on fish or monsters for your tank, you may not make hardly any profit at all. This account and my mule are sort of good examples for both ends of the earning spectrum:

Main account- 16 dolphins, 1 omg (or omfg?) makes on average at least 100k every single day.

mule account- 2 grunnies and the other 15 are mixed Kokeshi dolls and lawnsharks. A pretty good tank if I do say so myself. Tracked its earnings last week, didn't even make a full 100k in an entire week.

So, it really depends on what kind of fish you get, how well you 'whore' your tank out (posting in every thread you come across basically) and how often you can catch your own glows to bump them in order to help get your tank seen.  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:06 pm
Wow one tank is profiting while the other one is losing out. Interesting. I'm still unsure if down the road I will make another tank.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am
x-Kenna-Bear-x
Even if you do spend a ton of gold or real life money on fish or monsters for your tank, you may not make hardly any profit at all. This account and my mule are sort of good examples for both ends of the earning spectrum:

Main account- 16 dolphins, 1 omg (or omfg?) makes on average at least 100k every single day.

mule account- 2 grunnies and the other 15 are mixed Kokeshi dolls and lawnsharks. A pretty good tank if I do say so myself. Tracked its earnings last week, didn't even make a full 100k in an entire week.

So, it really depends on what kind of fish you get, how well you 'whore' your tank out (posting in every thread you come across basically) and how often you can catch your own glows to bump them in order to help get your tank seen.

I see.
Thanks for the advice (:

kal94

kal94

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 am
azndreams
Wow one tank is profiting while the other one is losing out. Interesting. I'm still unsure if down the road I will make another tank.

it's probably cuz of the different types of fish in each tank. :3  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces