• Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm
Fresnel
Lt Buckner
Fresnel
Orkronos
t-72
I don't think they sell those in the US.

internet
Shipping on a 40-ton tank must be HELL.

just get a USPS flat rate box.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:52 pm
Lt Buckner
Fresnel
Lt Buckner
Fresnel
Orkronos
t-72

internet

Time Lord technology costs extra.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 pm
Lt Buckner
Fresnel
Lt Buckner
Fresnel
Orkronos
t-72

internet

Just get a bunch of 'em and a roll of duct tape. I'm sure they will understand.

As for my first planned gun, well, I just threw down $20 and put a Mosin on layaway. I hope to get it friday evening or saturday, but either way, pics promised if it's not too much trouble to take it out of the safe. I think it may be ex-dragoon, but I'm not 100% sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 pm
ArmasTermin
If all things go well, I'll be ordering a Marlin 336C this Friday, and I think I've decided on a Makarov PM to be my carry gun, which I'll send out for on the day I turn 21, in July. But I might be moving to Texas and rooming with a couple people I know, so I'll have to start actually paying bills and supporting myself. So the gun buying will be pretty limited then. That in mind, I'll end up with a WASR-10 eventually. Maybe this year, maybe not. I mean they're not that expensive. And one day in the future, some time after that, a 1911 of some sort. Here's hoping. biggrin
if youre getting a WASR-10 theres some things I should warn you about the model in particular.

the way the monkeys at century put them together you have to be careful.

all of them have magazine wobble, it's annoying but mine seems to feed fine.
another thing to watch out for is to make sure the front sight is straight.
I managed to get a good example of one with VERY accurate sights but ive seen others not get so fortunate.

if you can you should probably try checking out a either a yugo M70, an AMD65, or a bulgarian model.

my next 47 type is going to be an AMD for sure

if you wanna 74 type you can't really go wrong with bulgarian ,WASR-2, saiga or arsenal.
and only get a tantal if you know it's not built by century.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 am
Recon_Ninja_985
ArmasTermin
If all things go well, I'll be ordering a Marlin 336C this Friday, and I think I've decided on a Makarov PM to be my carry gun, which I'll send out for on the day I turn 21, in July. But I might be moving to Texas and rooming with a couple people I know, so I'll have to start actually paying bills and supporting myself. So the gun buying will be pretty limited then. That in mind, I'll end up with a WASR-10 eventually. Maybe this year, maybe not. I mean they're not that expensive. And one day in the future, some time after that, a 1911 of some sort. Here's hoping. biggrin
if youre getting a WASR-10 theres some things I should warn you about the model in particular.

I managed to get a good example of one with VERY accurate sights but ive seen others not get so fortunate.

if you can you should probably try checking out a either a yugo M70, an AMD65, or a bulgarian model.

if you wanna 74 type you can't really go wrong with bulgarian ,WASR-2, saiga or arsenal.

Mine isn't a century and it has wobble with the steel mags. The polymer mags fit tight, so it seems to be a necissary problem. No feed issues either, just a little annoying when you are carrying it loaded. As for the AMD, I love it. Not the most accurate gun, but it is loud and shoots a flame about a foot long out of either side of the brake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 am
Man of the Demoneye
Recon_Ninja_985
ArmasTermin

Mine isn't a century and it has wobble with the steel mags. The polymer mags fit tight, so it seems to be a necissary problem. No feed issues either, just a little annoying when you are carrying it loaded. As for the AMD, I love it. Not the most accurate gun, but it is loud and shoots a flame about a foot long out of either side of the brake.
even non century builds? damn. whoever is building these things someone needs to take the dremel awayyyy from their employees  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Man of the Demoneye
Recon_Ninja_985
ArmasTermin

even non century builds? damn. whoever is building these things someone needs to take the dremel awayyyy from their employees

The steel mags have to wobble a little if you ever want to use a polymer one. If you look at the two types side by side, the polymers are quite a bit wider than the steel ones. The Polymers fit very tightly, but there is no failure to feed with either kind for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 pm
I'd like to get a 1911.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 am
Man of the Demoneye
Recon_Ninja_985
Man of the Demoneye
Recon_Ninja_985
ArmasTermin

The steel mags have to wobble a little if you ever want to use a polymer one. If you look at the two types side by side, the polymers are quite a bit wider than the steel ones. The Polymers fit very tightly, but there is no failure to feed with either kind for me.
but what about bakelite mags?

I know a place where I can get them cheaper than usual  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas