Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Moon in the Night Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danthalas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:52 am
I find the moon to be basically a foundation of my religious beliefs, being as i'm Eclectic Pagan (Celtic/Khemetic to be precise). Heck, i've got a tattoo of a moon god on the back of my right shoulder. Looking up at a full moon i cant really help but stop a moment and smile, it's like feeling at peace... like you belong for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:03 pm
Tonight the moon was beutiful from where I live. It was a sliver but you could see the outline of the entire moon and that small sliver was the brightest that I've seen in a very long time.  

nerdlover08

xThe Vampire Midnightx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:25 am
When the moon is full and the air is cold, i walk outside and just look at the moon...If any of you see a moon like this just know i am looking at it too.(i also have to be-careful of lycans...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:06 pm
The full moon is the most calm and peaceful time to me. It's like all day and night everything is silent, I feel so calm and relaxed. Then when I wake up the next day I feel so energetic and relaxed. I love to just stare at the moon for hours strait. 3nodding  

[((Velociraptor))]

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:50 pm
Yeah, I know I'm coming late to the discussion. Took a while to get my thoughts in order.

I love the moon. I feel a slight euphoria when it's full, and a shade of the excitement I get during thunderstorms.

On a more scientific note, I find the moon fascinating. It's fifteen times further from the earth now than when it was first formed, and it used to create thousand foot tides. I'd love to have seen those tides back in the archean age (when life was still first evolving). Only problem is, the atmosphere was so different that I couldn't breathe it. I guess I'd have to watch through a window. wink

And I think the moon has a psychological effect on us. Werewolves are said to transform when it's full. It was once said that the moon had an unhealthy effect on mental stability, causing people to act strange and disorderly; that's where the wod lunacy comes from. Supposedly, changelings were particularly susceptible. I don't think all this is true, but some friends of mine do act more loony when La Luna is out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:19 am
The full moon in the night sky is a impowering scene.
kinda gives me a sence of peace and power...
its a beutiful site. ^_^  

Icy-Determination_020

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:34 am
A few nites ago, the half moon shone with the pale orange hue over it that just barely reminded me of the halloween season. The slight tinge and how low it hung in the early morning sky reminded me of how unseasonably warm it was that night. Perhaps it was a sign of things to change, for a cold snap hit not too long after I sat puzzling at the strange moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:35 pm
I find the moon a glowing comfort. It is somethinh that aws me nightly. How can one not marvle it?  

Starsreacher

ericajo02

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:06 am
i like watching the moon too it is so beutful  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:31 am
One of the most beautiful sights I ever saw was on a cold and very still night when the moon was full. The clouds of the day had dispersed, leaving only a few high wisps. The frosty air refracted the light, and the moon cast a corona across half the sky. It had an opaline quality and was astonishingly bright.

Not only that, there were moondogs. I'd seen sundogs before, like two lesser stars flanking a winter sunset, but I'd never seen moondogs before.

They were sort of cute, really.  

Veruniel
Crew

Haley Beth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:16 pm
tonight is a full moon heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:39 pm
In this god damned city you can barely see the moon because of the buildings and street lights. But when I was at camp the moonlight was shining right on my cabin. I was mesmerized. The feeling of the moonlight on me was so... eek i can't even explain it. I heart the moon!  

~:[I Heart Maury]:~

Mizuki_Ayane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:04 am
The moon is nice, but at the same time sad. I think that the moon is a reflection of sadness, so I'm basically able to relate to it. No matter what form it take, and it changes shape, unlike the sun, it's always going to be just something so sad about it-

That's why when I look up at moon, I feel relieved, not sad. The moon it comforts me-and I think that's a good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:06 pm
I love the moon i take pictures of it out my window during all of its phases. I dont know i love staring at it heart xp I want to live there someday, it would be fun  

Ms. Chaos

Analei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:32 am
albino moon tanning, anyone?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items