Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa
Personally, (Since I don't have a PS1, and can't find it like ANYWHERE) I would love to see it remade with better graphics, no change of story, just better graphics. Every FF VII game I've played makes me even more confused to why they went to the extent of creating more of a story, I guess of other characters that aren't big themselves? Except for Crisis Core, that was awesome, except when they die...Zack is my new favorite character btw. Besides Kadaj and Cait Sith, both annoying but lovable to an extent.

Conclusion: They should remake the graphics a bit more, have voice actors optional, but uh....more gore. We don't like people getting punched without blood...like that would make no sense.

If you have a PlayStation 3, you can buy it from the PS Store for about $6.99. If you have a Playstation 2, you could buy it on Ebay or something and play it on there. You do not have to have just a PSOne to play Final Fantasy VII, nor VIII, nor IX, nor Anthology.
Oh...well then...I guess I'll just search somewhere then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 pm
Are they actually remaking it? ha cause I've heard for about 5 years they are remaking 7... don't get my hopes up people sweatdrop blaugh  

Fire-cat16

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:47 pm
Fire-cat16
Are they actually remaking it? ha cause I've heard for about 5 years they are remaking 7... don't get my hopes up people sweatdrop blaugh

why not owo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa
Personally, (Since I don't have a PS1, and can't find it like ANYWHERE) I would love to see it remade with better graphics, no change of story, just better graphics. Every FF VII game I've played makes me even more confused to why they went to the extent of creating more of a story, I guess of other characters that aren't big themselves? Except for Crisis Core, that was awesome, except when they die...Zack is my new favorite character btw. Besides Kadaj and Cait Sith, both annoying but lovable to an extent.

Conclusion: They should remake the graphics a bit more, have voice actors optional, but uh....more gore. We don't like people getting punched without blood...like that would make no sense.

If you have a PlayStation 3, you can buy it from the PS Store for about $6.99. If you have a Playstation 2, you could buy it on Ebay or something and play it on there. You do not have to have just a PSOne to play Final Fantasy VII, nor VIII, nor IX, nor Anthology.

theres an actualy cheat where you can make tifa die  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 pm
Sorceress Lulu
For me, I think they should just continue on working on other FF's and projects. FF7 is already great. Why should they still redo it?

i agree with lulu beacuse if they remade the ff seris it would be much better to play and : D more bloodly like aeriths death scene  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm
Cosplayer Audio
They probably think it will catch kids' attention because of how "graphically great" it is. I dunno, I'm just kind of hoping they tune up the story line so it adds up to Crisis Core's (Ex: Wutai being 15 years ago in FF7, Cloud having both shoulder pouldrons, etc) but without replacing too much and messing it up if that makes sense

i think that ff7 remake will come out on there 17 anniversary
which it might be 2017 O_o im gonna be 27 by then when they remake the game  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 pm
IXI Pyramid Head IxI
They say there going to cancel it, or mabye thats a rumor.
I think they should contuine the remake. It would make lots of fans happy (including me ^W^)

people are waiting for the remake and i want it now owo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 pm
Nikki Rydia
I don't want FFVII to be remade scream

It's good, now. There's lots of pretty spin-offs for the story... I don't really want this game remade, it's fine the way it is.

i want it to be remade cause i love the new graphics like they did for AC and crisis core :3  

KureshentoLucrecia

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
IXI Pyramid Head IxI
I think they should contuine the remake. It would make lots of fans happy (including me ^W^)

Lol We all do blaugh
(But I think it should be on the ps4, since they both come out next year ^w^)
http://www.ps4playstation4.com/ps4-release-date-countdown-begins  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 pm
IXI Pyramid Head IxI
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
IXI Pyramid Head IxI

Lol We all do blaugh
(But I think it should be on the ps4, since they both come out next year ^w^)
http://www.ps4playstation4.com/ps4-release-date-countdown-begins

they better finsh the kh games fast to start ff7  

KureshentoLucrecia

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa

That's boss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa

I stated in my post that it is not even certain. They want to make it. It is not even planned at the moment. There are certain factors that must be met.  

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 am
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa

I stated in my post that it is not even certain. They want to make it. It is not even planned at the moment. There are certain factors that must be met.
True.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa

That's boss.

i know right xD and theres a cheat where u can play as sephy instead of cloud  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm
Sakuya794
I don't think I could handle seeing Aerith's death full of blood... =/ Which amuses me to think about, considering at the end of the game Sephiroth is COVERED in blood.

yah that to : D well it amuses me how that fat pevert in the game would look like when he kidnaps tifa  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff