Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII

so..true cloud has more compassion to aerith in the movie he did not think about her he blamed himslef that he let her die

Right. Cloud sought for forgiveness from Aerith and Aerith alone, not Zack, not even his own mother, but Aerith. She's the only one that can forgive him or get him to see he doesn't need any forgiveness but his own.

She's very important to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII

so..true cloud has more compassion to aerith in the movie he did not think about her he blamed himslef that he let her die

Right. Cloud sought for forgiveness from Aerith and Aerith alone, not Zack, not even his own mother, but Aerith. She's the only one that can forgive him or get him to see he doesn't need any forgiveness but his own.

so..true on that part  

KureshentoLucrecia

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 am
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII

I'm not entirely trying to deny the fact that they could have been a couple, because they could have been, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he only felt that way for intimate feelings. I'm sure if Tifa had taken Aerith's place (as in dying), then he would have felt the exact same way if he had stood there and watched it all unfold. I think he was guilty, and he did care, but I think he would have felt the same for anyone he knew personally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII

I'm not entirely trying to deny the fact that they could have been a couple, because they could have been, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he only felt that way for intimate feelings. I'm sure if Tifa had taken Aerith's place (as in dying), then he would have felt the exact same way if he had stood there and watched it all unfold. I think he was guilty, and he did care, but I think he would have felt the same for anyone he knew personally.

He did watch Zack die, didn't he? Why wasn't he grieving over wanting forgiveness from Zack? The creators said Aerith was the only one who could give him forgiveness, after all, not Zack. There was no mention of him. Cloud himself didn't ask Zack for forgiveness, even when he was able to speak with him in ACC.
Sorry, but, say he acted that way toward Aerith all you like because of his guilt, I highly doubt that was the only reason.  

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII

Well...i think he just still loves her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Official Genesis
Tifa, you should be ashamed Aerith, you're totally Zack's girlfriend.

but....i dont have a zack O_o
and my bf cosplayed as a cloud
O.o in rl so im gonna cosplay as aerith : 3

That shouldn't change your opinion, dear. XD I cosplay Aerith myself and all I get are Zacks. -__- I got a Cloud once and we met in a dating game, believe it or not.

well thats kool aerith gets cloud as always : D  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII

but zack was not there for her ....untill cloud came  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 pm
The Real Raijin
Perhaps if Aerith didn't get killed and if she wasn't Zack's girl.
Cloud did give Tifa a hard time in the game...

perhaps if zack did not die with a list of things aerith gave him and nilphim
he would have been with aerith and not left her heart broken  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm
I Imaginary Soldier I
Comin' from a Cloud who knows... I'm engaged to a Tifa... so yeah, that settles the debate on my end...

nope i dont think so...if it was in the game cloud would have been with aerith  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
The Real Raijin
Perhaps if Aerith didn't get killed and if she wasn't Zack's girl.
Cloud did give Tifa a hard time in the game...

perhaps if zack did not die with a list of things aerith gave him and nilphim
he would have been with aerith and not left her heart broken

i agree with aeris on this one cause zack left her  

I Gohan I

I Gohan I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm
i think aerith loved cloud beacuse he was there for him
and he did feel guilty for what he did not saving her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm
it also made me so sad how she died though to D : getting stabed  

I Gohan I

I Gohan I