Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
So how was your day? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 pm
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Good biggrin
Went to lunch with my family then to go find boots that I like. No really luck :[ I picky

Why was your day weird?

Oh sounds like alot of fun, what kind of boots were you looking for? :3

& I don't know lol it just feels like it was weird lol

Something kind of like this. With a zipper down the side to make it easier to put on and take off. And maybe a heal to make me taller.... I so short...
I love boots!!! I have a pair that are just above my ankle... Want more!

Ohhh I know what you mean... I've had days like that stare me no likie them

Oh I see, I have a pair like that, but they feel akward to wear so they are in my closet gathering dust xP
I'm 5'1 what about you whee
I love boots just not on me x)
I'm more of a heels gal :3

& I know right? I feel like something super awkward happened today ><

haha I have clothes like that... and some shoes..
The pair I tried on today that I liked had heals. Made me Three inches taller 4laugh Comfy too. But really slippery gonk
I'm 5'2. Taller then my cousins girlfriend! My cousins like 6'5. lol

Did you get em? :3 Slippery as in your feet come out or your gonna do the splits if you don't walk carefully enough lol
OMG!!! my brother is only 5'7 and I look like a very small person next to him xD Jeez

I would've.. they didn't have a zipper though, and the slipping part I didn't like.
Both.. :/
haha Same here! My boyfriend is 5'10 (I think... he refuses to measure... Pain in the a**...) and my brother is 6'... Ima shrimp...
But its nice cause most of the (few) girls I hang out with are my height. None of the freaking guys though... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 pm
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3

Something kind of like this. With a zipper down the side to make it easier to put on and take off. And maybe a heal to make me taller.... I so short...

Oh I see, I have a pair like that, but they feel akward to wear so they are in my closet gathering dust xP

The pair I tried on today that I liked had heals. Made me Three inches taller 4laugh Comfy too. But really slippery gonk

Did you get em? :3 Slippery as in your feet come out or your gonna do the splits if you don't walk carefully enough lol
OMG!!! my brother is only 5'7 and I look like a very small person next to him xD Jeez

I would've.. they didn't have a zipper though, and the slipping part I didn't like.
haha Same here! My boyfriend is 5'10 (I think... he refuses to measure... Pain in the a**...) and my brother is 6'... Ima shrimp...
But its nice cause most of the (few) girls I hang out with are my height. None of the freaking guys though... stare

Aw man that sucks x.x I hate when shoes are jerks like that x)
Haha wow! I used to be the shortest with the people I used to hang out with, but ya don't hang out with them anymore xP
At school there are ALOT of REALLY short guys and girls like 4'9 status!! & they are really small too; all skin and bones.. Makes me feel like giant sometimes xDDD

I find it attractive if a guy is taller then me so I have no complaints whee  

Sexii Dumpling

High-functioning Millionaire

7,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Sexii Dumpling
Haha wow! I used to be the shortest with the people I used to hang out with, but ya don't hang out with them anymore xP
At school there are ALOT of REALLY short guys and girls like 4'9 status!! & they are really small too; all skin and bones.. Makes me feel like giant sometimes xDDD

Lol in high school a lot of my friends who were shorter then me liked to cause a lot of drama... I "broke up" with them you could say. And I was teased by a lot of people for being shorter than most freshmen my junior and senior year crying Fun s**t though lulz.

Oh I know redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:25 pm
All I have to say is I love boots with heels.

I too am short, and it's great with them.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blue_x_Jay

Rainbow Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sexii Dumpling
N30N BRIGHT L0V3

I shall dwarf u Im 6'1-6'3  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas