Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 am
Hello everybody,my name is Alys,but most call me Llama. I'm a real life Greek.I live in Athens,Greece,which makes it hard to it my times with those in America,but I manage. I currently RP Jalissa Michaels-the potions master,Stevie-the only house-elf,and Alys Kayln Abrams-a first year. I love to role-play just about anything....except Twilight. X.x I'm 17 years old and am part of a quadruplet. I also have quintuplet younger siblings. Erhm....I'm going to go to UMSL next year,which will also be my first time in America. XD. I often over use emoticons,like XD O.o O-O and >.> or >.<.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 am
Little Munkigirl
Hello everybody,my name is Alys,but most call me Llama. I'm a real life Greek.I live in Athens,Greece,which makes it hard to it my times with those in America,but I manage. I currently RP Jalissa Michaels-the potions master,Stevie-the only house-elf,and Alys Kayln Abrams-a first year. I love to role-play just about anything....except Twilight. X.x I'm 17 years old and am part of a quadruplet. I also have quintuplet younger siblings. Erhm....I'm going to go to UMSL next year,which will also be my first time in America. XD. I often over use emoticons,like XD O.o O-O and >.> or >.<.

-licks- Yay! ^__^  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 pm
TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu
Little Munkigirl

-licks- Yay! ^__^

OH! I like that one too ^__^ T-T and XP Maybe XG. i definitely overuse them. X.o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Hello everyone I'm ThornBlackdragon and I am usually called Thorn,
I just started Roleplaying and just joined Gaia so I'm pretty new to all of this.
I'm 16 and I am a sophmore. I live in the U.S.,want to move to Japan and visit Europe.
My real name is Tristan, I like to watch anime, read fanfiction and sleep.
I dislike bullies, dogs, and my home life.
My favorite classes are Japanese (only in my first year of it) Geometry, and Global History.
I'm 6' and have long red hair with green eyes.
My characters name is Adrian Silver and I'm still waiting to be able to get sorted.
Nice to meet you all. smile

ThornBlackdragon

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:59 pm
Hello there, I've just joined! You can call me Ana.

I'm not a massive roleplayer, but I love Harry Potter more than any sane person should, so this guild just feels like the place I should be in! I relate to the books a lot because I'm English, so I can completely understand the culture and the odd little details.

I apologise in advance for my bad timing and delays due to my time zone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm
Yes! I'm not the only Brit in here! -punches air-
Welcome to the guild, people!  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:13 pm
A round two Britons! Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm
Heyyy, I'm from London! gonk  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm
yay!

YES BUT YOU MOVED. I HAVE LOGGED YOUR BETRAYAL!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Hello. I am starrdustxxowls. You can call me Starrdust, or even just Star if you'd like. I am a big harry potter fan, which is why I am here. I enjoy to roleplay *again why I am here*. I live in Washington state, in the U.S. So I must apologize if my character doesn't seem english enough, I will work on it. I am BRAND NEW to this Guild, and so much so that I am both creating my character and typing this...in the same time frame. I love the bands Ludo, Evanescence, Linkin Park, The Used, Breaking Benjamin, Nirvana....and a bunch of others. Music is my other love aside from Harry Potter. Uhm....I am also pretty new to Gaia, but not to Roleplay. I just joined about 5 days ago, but I swear I will be active. I am random and silly and as my name suggests I absolutely LOVEEE owls. Other than that...I am not sure what I can tell you...besides the fact I am a bit of a gleek. o_o And I am nervous if I will fit in this guild or not. <3 That's about it. I also promise my writing is better when I am actually roleplaying. I don't ever use weird faces or what-have-you.  

StarrdustxxOwls

5,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 pm
Hi! I'm Violet Violinist, but most call me Violet.

Yes, I do actually play the violin. I'm an American high school student. I just joined, so I don't have a character yet. I'll add more on here later.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

۞User Image۞

Only just stumbled upon this thread in my searching smile

Hey I'm Sparrow but my real Name is Cailin. Just call me Sparrow on Gaia though smile I just joined last week and waiting for the next year. I made a profile and you can check out what I am as a RPer. I'm an American and am obsessed with Harry potter hehehe. I've read all the books at least 5 times and seen the movies even more. I saw the midnight premiere for HP 7 part 1 even though i was going to be dead tired for my early day at 6am the next day smile Other than HP my favorite series are The Hunger Games and Eragon series. I love to play soccer, piano, and saxophone and even draw (even though i suck). That is a little about me send me a PM or such if you want to know more smile

۞User Image۞

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:05 am
To whoever it may concern,

I'm liveXdarkheartXevil (<-from a friend giving me a gift with that name), or live / darkheart / heart / EVIIIIL. Well, I'm mischievous, but not truely evil. Call me whatever (not really, I will punch you virtually if you call me a bad name), but my real name is Sharon. I love reading, but I don't get to do that often, anymore crying . I've done a bit of roleplaying on Gaia, but even more so on other games.

I'm currently a high school student in Maryland, and blah blah blah. Check my profile if you want more info about me, or send me a PM.

'Kay thanks bye,
LiveXDarkheartXEvil

P.S. Current status here: Waiting for acceptance of profile and my Sorting

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 am
Sparrow! Darkheart! You both joined! mrgreen  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie