Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Hekate
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:25 am

Nihilistic Seraph
Ah, lucid dreams. Those are really fun on the odd times you truly have them. I remember the last time I had one, I spent five minutes explaining to my friend how this was all a lucid dream, and how I could manipulate things. His reaction was "Dude, you're nuts" rofl

Then I went and made my hair grow all long, it was fun.

When I actually have dreams they are always lucid... sweatdrop
I think I skip REM sleep and countinue in lightsleep-deepsleep cycle, I also assume that is why I need so little sleep, 5 and an half hours is enough and I'm fully recharged. xd

Any way last dream, was last year... Actually I started out as remote viewing/astral projection (without moving on to the astral plane, remember sweeties there are supposedly 7 planes of existance) at the time I was in iceland and I had just woken up but it was only about 9:50 so I decided to rest, and then suddenly I'm looking at my friends talking to each other at school. (I remembered to ask if that had happened and sure enough, at that exact time they were talking. (three of them, distinquised by the short girl that usually doesn't join us)

Then I feel asleep really because the whole area shifted and funky things started to happen, at that point I knew I was dreaming, the whole thing resembeled some sort of video-game... xp
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:19 pm

The lucid dreams I had were few and uninteresting, because 1) I was too young, and 2) they didn't last very long. When I was very very young, I remembered one lucid dream I had. I was in this bakery in some sort of building that was very tall, and I was on a very high floor (there was a huge window in the wall). As soon as I realized it was a dream, I wanted to get out of it because most of my dreams that time were nightmares. So I promptly stole a muffin and bit into it, knowing that I couldn't REALLY taste anything in a dream.

The second one I had was very recent. I realized it was a dream and tried to break into the astral plane, and tried jumping to see if I would float. But I didn't, even though it was only a dream. I spent what little time I had afterwards trying to get into the astral plane (by jumping and pulling my finger...), but I failed anyway.

Kuroyue

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:18 am

One thing I find odd is the assertion that every night when you're asleep, that you Astrally Project. How do they test this? How do they know it's the same for everyone? If every night you leave your body, would it make it quite easier to do so consciously?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:04 am

I have to say I feel like I stay in my body most nights, exploring the "deeper" regions of my mind through visual metaphor, rather than participating in an astral community.

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:21 pm

I still like the different descriptions of Astral and questing.

One goes outwards, the other inwards xp So vague, yet so apt at the same time.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:18 pm

Nihilistic Seraph

Indeed. 3nodding

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:30 pm

Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph

Indeed. 3nodding
I'm happy with questing though. Sometime I'll have to try to go see any random thing to test out my "infinite facets of the divine thing"

Holy s**t. Towns in the Tetris block is hilarious!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:21 pm

I was just at the beginning of being an apprentice to a man with loads of experience and knowledge. He told me that we'd eventually get to where I could learn this, but then we learned how weak my powers were. sad Looks like it'll take a lot more work, it doesn't quite come natural to me. Oh well, I'm only really studying anyway, not practicing.

lilithchained

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces