Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 am
alittle girl wonderd through the hospital looking for her stuffed teddy she had left it in one of the rooms when she got to the room she saw a strange girl sitting next to the bed in the room she gulped and slowly reached over to grab the teddy on the ground next to her and she got it she began to walk out but knocked over something and a crash happened she panicked and ran away  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:54 am
User Image

Sarah turned as she heard footsteps followed by a loud crash. A little girl was running from the room with a teddy bear. Sarah went out of the room to follor her. "Hey, wait!" She said, glancing at the plack on the wall near sydney's door to remember which room she was in then gently closed the door. She started to follow the sound of footsteps.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 am
the little girl turned around to see the girl from the bed following her panicking she ran as fast as she could and then ran into a double doored room marked turn back the little girl went in and hid behind an old lady in a wheel chair sleeping the room was filled with little kids and old people the kids that looked about 10 or so were helping take care of the old people and the ones that looked about 15 or so were taking care of the babys there was no supervision to be seen...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 am
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris walked in the hospital with Claire. The rest of the group, Steve, Leon, Aya, Lucy, George and the others came in aswell. Chris walked near Barry. "I believe we have some catching up to do?" He said with a slight smile and unclicking his flashlight and putting it away. He ran a hand through his hair lightly. He had his wadded up shirt in one arm as the other arm went to his side and lightly rested on the knife wound on his abdomin the gauze covered.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 am
User Image

Sarah followed the girl through the double doors and slowed to a walk when she saw all the people in the room. Elderly and young children. So many of them still alive. She was suprised there was that many kids and elderly still surviving this world.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I suppose we do but now might now be the best time we need to sedle the sick and injured somewhere safe first and make sure that we have everything before we board up the hospital we have alot of work to do but later ok old freind barry said then pulling out his colt python now im going to sucure places for people to sleep wanna come? Barry said with a smile being straight to what was needed to be done before what he wanted done like always  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 am
Kyosuke followed Sarah to see where she went. As he saw everyone, without another word, he brought out both of his guns and aimed it at the crowd of people, all of whom, screamed and huddled together, away from Kyosuke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:11 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve went silently down the plane, and followed the group, his eyes wandering around the surroundings of the hospital. He didn't know if it was just him, but he felt like something wasn't right about the place. Even the new guy, who just came out of nowhere. He wasn't feeling too well, there was a constant throbbing pain in Steve's chest, and his hand was over it without him even knowing. He didn't know why, maybe the virus inside him started to act up again.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 am
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris sighed and looked at Claire. "I trust you can handle yourself without needing me to protect you for a few minutes?" He asked, half-joking. She rolled her eyes and Chris nodded, he looked at Barry. "Guess i am." He said taking out his baretta. Checking the damage done to it first, it was dented but it wasn't useless like wesker did to his other gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 am
Dan who was leading the group was kids walked towards the double doors to see what looked like two theifs about to kill the young and old thinking fast he grabbed a steel pipe and hit Sarah on the head knocking her out then he twisted Kyosuke's arm behind his back and took his gun then tried to knocked him out also Dan looked down at them he didint puncture the skulls but they where knocked out he breathed hevey still feeling the adrenaline pumping through him he picked them up and tied them to chairs in the middle of the room but first he disarmed them.  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry looked at Steve who was holding his chest and looked like he was in pain Barry called out to him Hey you do you wanna come with us Barry said he asked cuase he was obviously infected and we cant leave them alone with someone who could attack them at any time  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

Sarah turned to look at Kyosuke and wonder why he was aiming at these people."What are you-" when suddenly, she blacked out and collapsed to the floor. Unconsious for the time being due to the blow to the head. Her head hung low as she was tied up. She felt the binds on her, but wasn't able to respond or wake yet.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:23 am
Dan stood there holding his gun close pacing in front of the two people he tied up nervous that one of them might be infected or something he had the kids bring everyone to there rooms so it was only him and the two theifs Dan was sicked by them trying to Rob us when everyone needs the medicine and about to kill the young and old he looked at them and shook is head in descust  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 am
(( RED!! THAT WAS SUPER GOD-MOD!! >:O))

However, Dan was not holding a gun. He had actually fallen into Kyosuke's mind games as Kyosuke still had his gun towards Dan's head. He snapped his fingers to wake Dan from the trance as he said, "Get back in line, you attack me again, I shoot all of you down..."  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:29 am
(( just to help you Red, You can NOT control what I or any other character does unless its your own. So when you said "Knocked me out." Thats god mod. What your supposed to say is "Tried to knock out." Or "Attempted to Knock out". I'm in 27 Guilds, so I should know razz ))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff