Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:10 pm
Jules did, and as the tube closed the stone off, he crossed his arms. "Don't forget, I've got my own things to do. You just caught me at a good time. And it helps that I never felt like -that- before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:15 pm
"Well then I should consider myself lucky then shouldn't I?" He said as he walked out of the room. While he was out the lights through out the building clicked on and seconds after that he returned to the generator room where Jules was. "Well, looks like it works. The rest of the place has power, I can't thank you enough. What will you do now?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:25 pm
"Get back to delivering stuff. I've got my own site where I line up the orders. On a good day, I can fit twenty packages, and I don't usually rest in the same city two nights in a row. It's pretty nice," Jules explained. "Besides, it's an adventure and a half going from one end of a region to another. I've even got people trying to put me outta business, if you catch my drift."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 pm
"Sounds like an adventurous life to say the least." Sub said, tilting his head. "Well, I hate to see you go but it was nice meeting you, and a god send that we ran into you. Maybe we'll bump into you again in the future. And you know where we are now."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:41 pm
"Yeah, your secret's safe with me," Jules said, and went back to the stairs. "So did you say something about hoverboards?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm
"That's good to know." He smiled as he followed after Jules. "Hoverboards? Oh, yeah. I stocked several of them. I'm assuming you would like one? Right this way then." He said walking into another room right off the stairs that had led to the generator room. The room he entered was filled with various boxes and crates, the back wall had several metallic snowboard like devices hanging on it. Sub walked up to the boards and held out his hand presenting them to him. "Take one if you like, should come in handy for someone like you who does a lot of traveling."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:29 pm
"Thank you." Jules approached the rack, rifling through until one design in particular caught his eye -- yellow and black. It wasn't quite his bag, but it was close enough. And cool enough. "Yeah, this one's real nice. What's their power source, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:42 pm
"They are electric." Sub said as examined a crate, just for the heck of it. ""Which should be rather convenient for you." He smirked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm
"Never held one of these babies before. They must be expensive." Jules searched for a port on the side, and for a voltage rating. He was happy to find both. "Custom or factory?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 pm
"Custom, honestly the factory don't go fast enough. Scared little Skitty with their safety precautions and all." He chuckled. "Other than a tweak with the speed and an adjustment to better suit wear and tear they are pretty much standard."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm
"That's what I'm talkin' about." It would have been decidedly uncool, Jules thought, if these things weren't was fast as he was. "I'll just get myself a strap for this, and I can go all terrain. So, good luck, I guess."

He paused at the door, however, and glanced back. "What are you guys trying to do, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Sub watched as Jules walked towards the door, he too was going to turn away but stopped when Jules asked the question. "Hm? What's that?" He said folding his arms. "Really, whatever we want. Help others, by any means. Or just help ourselves." He laughed. "Guess we're the anti-heroes of this age." He shrugged.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:08 pm
"Sounds fun. Maybe if you get cool enough, people will wanna put you out of business too." Clearly, Jules thought it was a badge of honor. "Guess I'll play with you some other time."

He left, and waved. What worried him most now was finding the quickest path through the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm
Sub laughed and waved back as Jules left. "Well, just one last thing left to do." He said as he walked out of the storage room shutting the door behind him. The trainer then walked into the new main area, brushed off the nice new sofa, sat down, and took out his SNAG and typed away. "Aaand, sent." He said setting the SNAG on the table in front of him and laid back on the couch. "Ah, feels good."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Odd was sitting on the floor with a picture in his hands. There wasn't any writing on it but it featured an elderly man with a powerful aura about him standing on the top of a mountain. There were several other papers. All of them seemed to feature an elderly man or woman, though all appeared to be strong, courageous and vastly experienced in the ways of the world.

Lykas walked up on his friend and looked at him with curiosity in his eyes. "What are you looking at old people for?"

"They're not just any 'old people', Lykas." Odd responded. "They're all sages from eras gone by."

"I didn't know women could be Sages? I thought that title was for men only." Lykas responded as he picked up one of the pages with a woman on it.

"I may have gotten some incorrect information, but this is what I was able to find on them." Odd responded.

"So why are you looking at pictures of sages?"

"I'm just wondering....are all sages as powerful as these people were supposed to be? Were they all so respected? Were they all so -old-?" Odd responded.

Lykas shook his head as he sat down beside Odd. "I couldn't give you the answers to those questions, honestly. But I know Miles was a sage and he was pretty badass when he was doing something." He offered. "And he was only a hundred and fifty or something."

Odd absorbed that information for a few minutes. "Can only hybrids become sages?" Considering Miles was the only one he'd ever seen personally, he didn't know if the rules had changed on that concept since the most recent sage he had information on. Which consisted mostly of the man's picture. But he was certainly human in that picture.

Lykas sat with Odd for a while longer before he spoke again. "I'm guessing this isn't about sheer curiosity, huh?" Odd nodded. "Well, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking. You need to talk to Miles. He's the only person I know of who would have that kind of information. And probably the only living person anyone in our group knows that would be able to teach you anything about actually -being- a sage."

Odd took that information in as well. "Then...I guess I'll give myself more time to experience life this way, just in case. I'd rather not become a hybrid, by choice or accident, unless I absolutely have no other choice. I like being human. Even if I am physically weak." He offered Lykas a shy smile.

"Listen kid...I might not look it, but I'm pretty weak, too. A single cut would be all it would take to kill me. I'm not against becoming a hybrid, especially since I have hybrid blood in my family already, but I'd like to think I can become strong on my own. You should try that too, before you start considering anything that might take away from your humanity." He was trying to cheer his new friend up but only time would tell if he was doing any good. Odd had stopped responding by now and was simply sitting quietly.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff