Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

Sarah tensed up when the guards said showers. A shower would be great but...well atleast it wasn't ONE big shower room. She still felt weak, due to the shots given to her, and she hated it so much. She walked over to Alice, once they were in the same room. She didn't like the way they were talking to her. She stepped infront of Alice. "I may not have my powers at the moment, but don't you dare talk to her like that." She growled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

Alice cringed and walked to the showers. he hopedthat the shots for the infected didn't do anything to the non-infected....or to little girls.

User Image

Tori unwillingly went to the showers, ultimatly pissed off.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 pm
they yelled at Sarah for getting in the way of what they were saying and they punched at her, there were video camera's in the shower room making sure nothing was happening Barry walked in and he saw Dan Dan do you know whats going on here Dan didint answer he looked at Barry and said just enjoy your shower waile you can... Dan obviously knew something he didnt...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Sarah stepped back a few feet when one punched her. She growled. Looking at the floor. She looked up at him. Wanting to just go at it and kill him for that. She had stood there and taken the punch to the face. Sure it hurt, but she had much much worse than a punch to the face. "Bad move." She growled in a serious tone. "Maybe not now, but i will kill you for that," She threatened.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Alice pulled at Sarah's clothes. "Please dont threaten them anymore....they might hurt you worse." She mumured to her.

((brb, dinner))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:50 pm
ya right you know what no shower for you he said then lead her back to the Cell (later after the showers at night) Dan walked in the cell in his tights i hate this place you know that he said with anger then he laid in his bed and went to sleep it was quite so it was obvious that everyone was sleeping...  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Sarah was lead back to her cell and she didn't care. She layed down on the bed that was in the cells and sighed. The strange thing was, at this point, she'd rather be at Umbrella instead of here. When she was Wesker's minion she liked it better than this place. Sure she had no free will, but atleast she wasn't locked up in a cell with no powers. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Alice slept with the covers over her head, curled up in a little ball, telling herself a story silently.

User Image

Tori sat awake in her cell, plotting a way of getting out.

((false alarm but it will be soon X3))  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Barry was in the same cell as Tori and he went back to his cell late they held him for questioning, he saw tori in deep thought calm down theres no way out lets just get some sleep here i got you this Barry gives her a can of soda i know how much you like that kind and they offend me one in questioning dont worry i didint tell them anything but there going to torture eventually.. Barry layed down in his bed to sleep he wondered how long this would last before we got away and when they were going to kill us for info... Barry let out a big sigh and didint want to think about it instead he decided he would get is rest for the hard day tommarrow...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Sarah slept quietly through the night. This was the best sleep she's gotten in along time. In the morning. Or what she thought was morning. She opened her eyes and sat up. She stretched her arms. Looking around the cell. She put her head in her hands and blinked her eyes. She still felt weak. She obviously didn't have her powers back because of the stupid jump suits.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:40 pm
Dan was already awake GUARD he yelled repeatedly trying to get an answer GUARD YOU GET OVER HERE it was still dark cause there were no windows only lights that turned on at 10:00 there was a loud noise outside a crash Dan was confused Hello? he said to a Random figure making noise outside the cell then the clock hit 10:00 and the lights turned on to show 4,000 Guards walking around the Jail Dan sat there and looked at Sarah the zombies seeing Dan all Ran for there cell trying to break the bullet proof glass  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Sarah, as soon as she saw the zombies leaned back against the wall of her bed. Zombies? Here? "What the hell?" She said. "How did they get in here!?" .

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 pm
Dan looked around i think that has something to do with it pointing at the broken glass where they where keeping the zombies lets think um the cells open at 12:00 for lunch and when that happens we will have to defend ourselves he said nervously Dan didn't know what to do they didint have powers to rip things off things for weapons so they only had there hands Dan looked out to see the computer that turns off there tights there it is that will shut off our tights Dan said pointing at the computer  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Sarah looked where he pointed. "But how do we get to that?" She asked..

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Tori woke up and yawned. zombies were at her cell. "What the hell!?" She yelled.

User Image

Alice woke up to all the comotion, getting out from under the blankets. she screamed at the top of her lungs, seeing the zombies.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff