Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 2 Open: 1/16 - 1/31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ClassicMovie

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm
Name: ClassicMovie

Quest: Carlos the Alpaca

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20850063#291505489

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Well... Im pretty much done with my dream avatar except for two things.:/ But having some help for the first time is appreciated.o_O Ye... -insert more words here-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Name: Reoca

Quest: Halftone Hero

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm sure you get this a lot, but I'm slow at earning gold since my school life is extremely busy this year. I'm not a talented vendor or artist (though I attempt to sell art once in awhile when I get a free moment), but otherwise, I mainly earn gold from conversations and cleaning out my sad inventory. sweatdrop
...Also, that is the last item I need for my avatar quest. I would like to be able to complete this, quest for a Mercury's Moon, and finally give questing a rest so I can help others or spend more time on art. <3

Thank you for reading. ^_^

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
I can feel you falling away

Not longer the lost .
No longer the same

And I can see you starting to break
. I'll keep you alive

User Image
Name: Yami
Quest: Jet the Kitten Star
Quest Link: User Image
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't really. I only joined because I was invited. I don't really care if I get what I'm questing for or not. It took me two years to finally get Keytarblade. Yeah I hope to get a little donation while I chat in charities and whatnot but I usually just sit there trying to make friends.
User Image

User ImageIf you show me the way .
Forever - And ever

The scars will remain
. I'm falling apart

Leave me here forever in the dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am
Name: iiHugs Monster Or call me Ari

Quest: To get the items off of this avatar [x]

Quest Link: [x]

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I think i deserve help from the RGC because i want to be able to accomplish a dream avatar & to stop being called a noob. I am not really a noob i just dont want people thinking that i am one. I would like a chance to know what its like to have amazing items. Thank you! Sorry about the Brown background thing... im trying to change it, it wont work D:  

Perverted Sloth

Lynn is a BUTT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:08 am
Name: The Dark Being

Quest: Dream avatar

Quest Link: Thread~

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, I've been waiting and waiting from some people to donate. .-. Not working out so well. I've been waiting for about 2 years for one of those items on that dream avatar, I still don't have any luck. I still don't get any donations. I sold mostly everything I got...and still didn't have enough. Most of the items was gifts, so I can't sell them..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am
Name: The Innocent Being

Quest: Dream Avatar

Quest Link: The Quest Thread

Well...I guess I'm not getting donations.And I'm really bad at getting gold unless I sell something really valuable and close to me. Dx  

The Innocent Being

BerryXP0pz

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 am
Name: BerryXP0pz

Quest: Kottan Bell and Winter Rose

Quest Link: It's under construction XD

Why do you deserve help from us?

People always say that it's realllyy easy to get money on gaia from charities but I've never had luck and I'm always trying out little competitions here and there but they don't even get me 1% close to my dream avatar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 am
Name: Amenya

Quest: Purple tam beret

Quest Link: heart
Sorry, I don't have a thread and 1 more item only. smile

Why do you deserve help from us?
We'll actually, my dream avatar is I think 2-3 years old. I have lots of people who helped in it. Mostly of the items we're given by my friends as a sort of donation and at present, I'm saving some gold to buy that item. Now I think I have an approximation of 200k. So that means I need 300k more. In case you don't know my birthday will be next month February 28. So I hope before my birthday or on my birthday, I get the chance to see my account wearing my dream avatar. Also, this is my first dream avatar so I'd be delighted if you could help me. Thank you for the invite, its an honor to be invited by the Guild mule. 3nodding  

Amenya

Magnetic Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 pm
Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items (see my quest thread for specific items) <3

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, let's see...I love Gaia! xD I'm seriously addicted, lol. I love dressing my avatar, and questing for items is so fun. I run a Booty Grab thread with giveaways and contests, so I'd like to think I've given back to the Gaian community a little bit...I'm not a lazy quester (xD) who has begged for most of my items, I've earned almost all of my gold/items from playing Booty Grab and few donations. I can't really say that I'm more deserving of a donation than anyone else...I'm just a happy bubbly girl who loves Gaia! If you do decide to choose me, I would be very grateful ^_^

Regardless, thank you for the invitation to this wonderful charity, and keep up the good work! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 pm
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't remember what I used to put here anymore, since it's been nearly a year that I've been gone. In any case, I guess I'll have to re-explain myself. I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I'll get right to the point. After taking a hiatus from Gaia and recently coming back, I've found that more items have inflated - including one of my quest items for Kiki Kitty Plushie. My 4th Gaiaversary will be coming up and I'm hoping I can get the item by then before it goes up past 2m. Any sort of help is appreciated, no matter the amount of course. I remember that this guild has helped me quite a bit in the past already and I'm still thankful for it. Thanks for reading and considering, by the way.

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm
Name::
Immortal Nobody

Quest::
Zephyr Tasset 370k//2.7m

Quest Link::
User Image

I randomly donate to other people or help them in other ways. I've also been setting goals for my own quest to keep me on track.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Name:Bonus Bam

Quest razz ale Marionette

Quest Link: Quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am so close to getting it, and I am always getting behind because I am always donating to others who I believe need it more than I do.

Feral Shrimps

Devoted Lunatic

Skinza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 pm
Name: Skinza

Quest: Golden Laurels! 500k//7.5mil

Quest Link: Here (;

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well. I have been questing the Laurels for about a week now. I know it hasn't been too long, but you gotta start somewhere don't you! But every little donation keeps me going!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Name: KyIe BIack

Quest: Secret Retreat

Quest Link: [x]

Well.. I think a little help wouldn't be too much to ask. xD;
The whole reason I'm questing in the forums is because of a large donation to a friend. ; x;
I feel very greedy for asking, but it was recommended and I decided to give it a try.

NicoIas Brown

Interesting Informer

8,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Puich

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm
Name: Puich

Quest: SDPlus #022 Natasha
451k//LMP

Quest Link: [Bleh - My Quest]

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well I really think the tongue from the doll goes great with my whole outfit. I pretty much started this quest a week or two ago but put up a thread now. I got on invite to here, so here I am. Asking for help. After I get it, I'm opening up an art request thread so I could have people draw my avatar. I do believe I could Booty Grab for it, too. I'm doing that soon. You don't have to do anything, really.  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff