Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm
I don't understand why all of your discussions turn back to religion.
If you're so against pushing it, why continue to bring it up?
It just doesn't make sense.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm
Mentioning the spiritual world does not mean I am speaking of Religion.

It's just Atheists seem to think anything to do with Spirituality is of course Religion.

You don't have to read a bible, or worship enki, (Or Mother luna) to know that Angels and Demons exist.  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm
Calling someone an atheist specifically relates to religion.
:/
You could have just called him a stubborn egotist, but instead you stuck straight to religion.

And he never mentioned religion either.
He never mistook spirituality with religion, you simply jumped on him with labels and tried to justify yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm
Your point being?  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am
I'm simply trying to understand your hypocrisy and reason behind it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm
mmk,  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Did my opinion stirred some drama up?

I am sorry, here's a bunny to make you feel better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm
lol bunnies, someone should read my post in teh Rainbow paw club. xD

the New gaia mods are Soooo friendly.

/spoiler/ The one that banned me moved here from 7chan /spoiler/

Edit: Fixed mistake, they're a douche from 7chan not 4chan.  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:30 am
I'm pretty sure that one can bring up spiritual concepts (souls, spirits, inner self, etc.) without pushing religion. It's comparable to having a discussion about ghosts. The general idea is that consciousness will continue after death, but without divine implications. This is a vaguely similar to what OP was trying to convey. Having a "inner being", such as what was brought up in this thread, is in no way a religious issue. It's more like a type of corporeal existentialism, represented by an alternate persona who "dwells" within. It's really no different from someone becoming overly involved/attached to their fursona. Makes sense, ¿no?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am
Lupine Love
I'm pretty sure that one can bring up spiritual concepts (souls, spirits, inner self, etc.) without pushing religion. It's comparable to having a discussion about ghosts. The general idea is that consciousness will continue after death, but without divine implications. This is a vaguely similar to what OP was trying to convey. Having a "inner being", such as what was brought up in this thread, is in no way a religious issue. It's more like a type of corporeal existentialism, represented by an alternate persona who "dwells" within. It's really no different from someone becoming overly involved/attached to their fursona. Makes sense, ¿no?

Makes sense to me.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Actually this kind of thing can be fun. As long as you do not go all weeabu on me I am not about to troll.

Been a long time since I actually thought about what anime character I felt akin to, will have to get back to you on that.

Same here  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:36 pm
[-Erik-]
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
[-Erik-]
There is nothing to it that hasn't got anything to do with wishful thinking.

I mean... come on. Anime. I would give you the benefit of the doubt if anime wasn't a man-made thing.
It's got nothing to do with Anime, Rena merely Resembles the Rena from Higurashi (Hair style, choice of Outfit/Clothing) but is in no way associated let alone Related to the Anime or the Rena from/shown in the Anime itself, it's kinda one of those things like you see a muscular man with spiky hair and you Immediately think of Dragon Ball Z, despite it having Nothing to do with it at all not even 0.1 or 0.2%

If anything she is my Feminine half, easiest way to think of it is a Soul that was born but somehow Got split in to Two separate pieces while Remaining in a single body.

Eric why the hell did you go and join alqueda! Now put down that rocket launcher and stop waving that koran around.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 am
Psycho Lee
[-Erik-]
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
[-Erik-]
There is nothing to it that hasn't got anything to do with wishful thinking.

I mean... come on. Anime. I would give you the benefit of the doubt if anime wasn't a man-made thing.
It's got nothing to do with Anime, Rena merely Resembles the Rena from Higurashi (Hair style, choice of Outfit/Clothing) but is in no way associated let alone Related to the Anime or the Rena from/shown in the Anime itself, it's kinda one of those things like you see a muscular man with spiky hair and you Immediately think of Dragon Ball Z, despite it having Nothing to do with it at all not even 0.1 or 0.2%

If anything she is my Feminine half, easiest way to think of it is a Soul that was born but somehow Got split in to Two separate pieces while Remaining in a single body.

Eric why the hell did you go and join alqueda! Now put down that rocket launcher and stop waving that koran around.

They promised 72 virgins!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm
[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee

To steal a joke-quote from Jeff Dunham, did anyone ever say if the 72 Virgins were all/any Female?  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm
RevvRaptor
[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee

To steal a joke-quote from Jeff Dunham, did anyone ever say if the 72 Virgins were all/any Female?
That means...son is you homosex?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces