Submit

Will you join?
  yes! Im sending my reserve in now!
  maybe I need to think about it.
  no. Not interested/not a role player/ i'm just too busy
View Results

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm
Hi! I would really like to RP also, and I have a large experience with Roleplaying. I even own a KH and FF Roleplay guild. But I don't play as an original character... I have a couple made up characters. If that's alright, then I'd love to Roleplay with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm
I WANT IN! I WANT IN! D:  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 am
One Winged Ashaedia
Hi! I would really like to RP also, and I have a large experience with Roleplaying. I even own a KH and FF Roleplay guild. But I don't play as an original character... I have a couple made up characters. If that's alright, then I'd love to Roleplay with you.
that's great!! you should totally apply as someone in the rp I posted a link to. we need more people desperately~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 am
Wuppa Wuppa
I WANT IN! I WANT IN! D:
xd WONDERFUL~

just send in a reservation for the character you want to play as and then start working on the profile~ ^^ we want to have you!  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
that's great!! you should totally apply as someone in the rp I posted a link to. we need more people desperately~

So I don't really make a character? I can give you my main (created) character's profile if you want a look at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

So I don't really make a character? I can give you my main (created) character's profile if you want a look at it.
eh? well you need to play as someone from a final fantasy or kingdom hearts game. I mean... we have a giant list of characters available and anyone from a FF or KH game that isn't listed is still welcome. sweatdrop

I think I misunderstood what you said originally. see in my mind an original character is a made up character. and the characters found in the games are cannon characters. sweatdrop my bad.  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

eh? well you need to play as someone from a final fantasy or kingdom hearts game. I mean... we have a giant list of characters available and anyone from a FF or KH game that isn't listed is still welcome. sweatdrop

I think I misunderstood what you said originally. see in my mind an original character is a made up character. and the characters found in the games are cannon characters. sweatdrop my bad.

Ah alright I see! Well, if it's okay, I can give you an example of my main RP character's profile right here. Or should I pm it to you? It's kind of long because of the pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

Ah alright I see! Well, if it's okay, I can give you an example of my main RP character's profile right here. Or should I pm it to you? It's kind of long because of the pictures.
if it's long you'd be better off posting it here~ ^^  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 pm
Mkay~! It'll be up in a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm
Well, this is Ashaedia's very first profile (It took me an hour to make it O_o )

o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o
Ashaedia Lunaria Faein
o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o

Name: Ashaedia Lunaria Faein

Theme Song: Ashaedia's Requiem ]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=ldihtaKmrH4

Conflict Theme (Beast Form) : Heartless Rydrake http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=HSGMEDirwjc

Hercules Coliseum Theme: Silver Haired Master http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=_A_HkXS1WyE

Lion King Theme (Disney) : White Lioness http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=P8lQZsDAVu8

Traveling Theme: The Keyblade Master's Journey http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=flq6dnlDXCg

Mulan Theme: Shadowy Traveller http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=N66hiIL-zq4

Conflict Theme: Dark Fury http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=dl32swE-wRE

Hair Color:
Silver or platinum

Eye Color: Light blue/green and cat-like, like Sephiroth's eyes.

Race: One Wnged Angel

Parents: Unknown

Sibling(s): Ashryuu

Birthplace: Unknown

Story: Ashaedia is a Keyblade Master whose goals are unknown. She lived and grew up with Sephiroth in Radiant Garden and her master taught her to use a Keyblade. Some think Ashaedia as a Heartless, but she isn't a Heartless. At one point in Ashaedia's childhood, after having her and Sephiroth's destinies intertwined, she ran away from her master due to unknown reasons. Xemnas found her, alone and on the verge of dying of starvation. He took her in and she became part of his "family". Sephiroth and Ashaedia, as children, found a Paopa Fruit and shared it, their destinies becoming intertwined. Ashaedia has a younger brother. She and her brother, Ashryuu, were separated during their time as infants. He was taken by Organization XIII for experimental reasons for he houses so much Darkness inside his heart and body. Strangely, Ashaedia and Ashryuu don't have parents. How they came to be is unknown, though due to the fact that Ashryuu is dangerously close to the Darkness, it may be possible that the Darkness had created them both.

Personality: Ashaedia is very straight forward, and very honest. She's peaceful, yet it's always not a good idea to get on her bad side. Ashaedia hates it when her friends go alone on life threatening missions, and usually wants to go with them. She's adventurous, and has a cheerful disposition. Ashaedia has a strange ability where her cheeks crackle with electricity. This happens whenever she uses even the most common of emotions, like happiness or sadness. Though there are signs when she's trying to tell someone to go away. When her cheeks crackle loudly, electricity is highly visible, and sparks appear, she means that she wants someone to go away or leave her alone. When her cheeks crackle quietly, electricity is barely visible, and sparks are not seen, that means she's calm, relaxing, sad, happy, or just normal. Being supportive of her friends, she protects the things that matter to her most. Like Aerith, she loves flowers. Also she has a strong liking to chocobos. Though behind her kind smile, she has a rather deep and dark secret that she has kept for years.

Powers: Ashaedia is able to cast powerful Thunder Magic. Her cheeks crackle with electricity at times, and sometimes that means that she's charging up a powerful and devastating Thundaga attack. She's able to teleport, though when she does, a strange flurry of black feathers follow her. She's also able to cast Fire, Dark, Blizzard, and Healing Magic. Ashaedia has a power where she can morph into a monster.

Weapon (Non-Keyblade Weapon) :

User Image

User Image

Left: Tearblade (Blizzard Form of
Ashaedia's Sword)

Middle: Flame Edge (Fire Form of Ashaedia's Sword)

Right: Evergreen Destiny (Healing/Magic Form of Ashaedia's Sword)

Beast Form:
User Image

Pictures:

User Image

Ludwigs Repose

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

Okay I'm done! Look at the post above this one for Ashaedia's profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:37 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

Interesting.

but like I said. this is a cannon rp only. so if you want to join you'll need to choose a cannon from the list or someone you think you can play and send in the profile for them.  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:45 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

Interesting.

but like I said. this is a cannon rp only. so if you want to join you'll need to choose a cannon from the list or someone you think you can play and send in the profile for them.

Ah, okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:26 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia
One Winged Ashaedia

Interesting.

Ah, okay.
4laugh  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff