Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:55 pm
James pulled out a couple of gun bags and food bags " You guys hungery" he said walking back to the group  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

Alice ran over to Chris. "You need help? I've played doctor enough time to now how to bandage people up." She smiled.

User Image

Tori sighed, very bored.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris smiled and shook his head. "No, it's alright." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at James and nodded. "Yep. Just about everyone here." She said and folded her arms.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm
James smiled " We got some food If you want " he said setting down the food and gun bags  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

"Alright. But if ya change your mind, just call." Alice smiled, skipping toward Sarah. "Mmm...food would be wonderful!" She chirped.

User Image

Tori's stomach growled. "Food would be nice..."

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and walked over to him, starting to look through the bags. "Damn, how'd you get all this stuff?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm
James opened up the bag " Eat as much as you want " He said looking at Danny " you should eat to Danny you'll need your strength " He said as danny started to chew on his finger nail  

shikamaru xxx temari

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Tori took some food and sat on the grond, eating. "Great! I'm starved!" She said, eating. "Ya'll dont happen to have a beer with you woud ya?" She asked, throwing her cigarrette on the ground, smushing it with her gloved hand.

User Image

Alice took some. "Thank you!" She smiled, eating.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm
(Sorry guys mom is addicted to FB and I cant get on alot.)

Drake dragged himself away from them she was right he didn't know were to go he would be safer with them he sat a distance away from them holding his gun in hand as he sat down.He felt hungry thinking of the last time he ate he didn't ask for food or show any sign of hunger.He just sat down against a wall.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled and took some. She sat down with Sydney and started to eat. She felt like she hadn't eaten in days! Or weeks...or months actually. She looked at Drake, "You should eat. None of us has had food in a while." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm
James pulled out his machete because he heard a zombie a little ways away and acted like it was nothing " ya sure he ran back over to the truck and pulled out a box that had ice cold beer and gave her one then went to look for the zombie Danny looked at sarah " he does what he can to help his friends and family " he said answering her question  

shikamaru xxx temari

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 pm
He turn away from them."I don't want to be a part of this crap." He said then pointed his gun at her."And I don't need your charity." He threw her clip she gave him before. He walked off now not limping at all but still walking slow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

"Sweet. Kay, you're my new favorite." Tori smiled, drinking it.

User Image

Alice walked over to Sydney. She cocked her head to the side. "I don't remember seeing you before."  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image((im returning from my life fail.)) George Sat up from where he was and looked around. "god damn i miss everything dont I?" Said George. "Zandre do me a favor you should just shoot me now." Said George. "I was probly in your way for such a long time." Said George.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff