Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The Arabic Revolt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolt or peace?
  VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
  peace solves everything, give them some time to change.
View Results

nasra123

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm
The_Pathan
Salam, what do you think about the arabic revolt of Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Israel, ect.

Should the great monarchy of Jordan and Saudi arabia die?
Should the old(very old) dictators ruling for more than 30 years, fall down?
Or should we maintain peace?

Share ur views?

________

My view: Arabic countries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab with population of a muslim majority.

Countries like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, have been cowards infront of Israel, not doing anything.

Saudi Arabia is kissing USA's a**. Sending their oil and money to western world with low-gain.

What do you think?

Yeah, Your right Saudi Arabia Is stuck up USA's a**  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 pm
The_Pathan
ShifuYaku
Assalomu alaykum, my fellow friends in the Muslim community.

I found this interesting to read...

Quote:
My view: Arabic conutries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab.

Countries like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, have been cowards infront of Israel, not doing anything.

Saudi Arabia is kissing USA's a**.

What do you think?

I don't understand, what is this "Saudi Arabia is kissing US' a**"? What is going on there?
Strange thing I want to tell you, my university just had a huge influx of Saudi Arabians come in, it is ridiculous. Do you think that is why?

The problem is that Saudi Arabia and other countries, even Pakistan ect. see USA as their leaders.

salam
i agree with that, they have to cut the stupid umbilical cord and live on their own.  

Nefertiti_Fara

500 Days of Salwa

Aged Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 pm
The_Pathan
Salam, what do you think about the arabic revolt of Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Israel, ect.

Share ur views?

________

My view: Arabic countries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab with population of a muslim majority.

Saudi Arabia is kissing USA's a**. Sending their oil and money to western world with low-gain.

What do you think?

salam
i agree with u 200%!!! O:<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 pm
II-Tsukiko Erin-II
The_Pathan
Salam

What do you think?

i agree with u

salam....it's sound quite rude but....AGREE!!!  

Mohd Bird

Greedy Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Heike CODE-02

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm
Imo, many islamic countries are afraid of USA..it's just like USA is saying "against me n I will definitely attack ur country"..I'll always think like that...we need a good leader like Mahmud Ahmadinejad..I really admire him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm
Salaam Everyone,
When I saw this topic I just had to post as well.
To be honest I think it is awesome that some of the arab countries people are finally revoluting against the goverment. However if you look at it out of all the countries only 3 actually atempted to revolt. Tunisia, which so far seems successful, Albaina which didn't work out, and Egypt and as you can see it is getting worse by the minute. You either have an old stubbron b*****d in the goverment who doesn't give a crap and will let the people die just so he can stay in power (I mean even with all the protests and killings even of some of the egyptian political leaders Mubarak is still refusing to step down) or you have a coward who will ditch the minute violence agianst him breaks out (which waht happened with tunisia)
But come on reality check, 80% of the egyption population is in poverty you really think their leader will listen to them? Not really, although the world is supporting egypt and protesting as well (like we did today here in canada). As long as he will keep his position and america is on his side or do nothing then he will let them all protest until they cant do anymore..which is sad really
Also if you look at other countries they are not going to risk it..libya for example their leader has been in power longer than Mubarak has been and no one bothered to stand up against him after all thats happened in tunisia and egypt..
Also it is a given fact that all arab political leaders are little doggies to the US goverment, for crying out loud more than 50&#xof; their country is in poverty and all they care about is money and not loosing their position.  

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Hafizul Syarafi
hmmm.. confused

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
-50%

peace solves everything, give them some time to change.
-50%

I think 30 years of power is more than enough time to change....way past the expiration date.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm
InsanityIsReality
Salaam Everyone,
To be honest I think it is awesome that some of the arab countries people are finally revoluting against the goverment. However if you look at it out of all the countries only 3 actually atempted to revolt. Tunisia, which so far seems successful, Albaina which didn't work out, and Egypt and as you can see it is getting worse by the minute. You either have an old stubbron b*****d in the goverment who doesn't give a crap and will let the people die just so he can stay in power (I mean even with all the protests and killings even of some of the egyptian political leaders Mubarak is still refusing to step down) or you have a coward who will ditch the minute violence agianst him breaks out (which waht happened with tunisia)
But come on reality check, 80% of the egyption population is in poverty you really think their leader will listen to them? Not really, although the world is supporting egypt and protesting as well (like we did today here in canada). As long as he will keep his position and america is on his side or do nothing then he will let them all protest until they cant do anymore..which is sad really
Also if you look at other countries they are not going to risk it..libya for example their leader has been in power longer than Mubarak has been and no one bothered to stand up against him after all thats happened in tunisia and egypt..
Also it is a given fact that all arab political leaders are little doggies to the US goverment, for crying out loud more than 50&#xof; their country is in poverty and all they care about is money and not loosing their position.
I unfortunately have to agree with you. There seems to be corruption everywhere. Big businesses in America are the same way. It's all about the money, not the people. You'd hope things would change in favor of the people, but chances are they won't.....Sometimes they do, but usually it involves a lot of lost lives....which is why it doesn't happen that often. neutral  

kris-nun

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm
Celestial_Mana
InsanityIsReality
Salaam Everyone,
I unfortunately have to agree with you. There seems to be corruption everywhere. Big businesses in America are the same way. It's all about the money, not the people. You'd hope things would change in favor of the people, but chances are they won't.....Sometimes they do, but usually it involves a lot of lost lives....which is why it doesn't happen that often. neutral

Exactly...Which is really upsetting but it's reality...if Mubarak does end up stepping down it would be after a long period of time and violence and by then egypt will be wiped out..I mean I have the arabic satillite and this morning the egyption channels weren't working..its total chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm
SALAM, biggrin

give them some time isnt islam mean peace though peace be upon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xxx_Cute_Fiza_xxx

Business Lover

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 am
Heike CODE-02
Imo, many islamic countries are afraid of USA..it's just like USA is saying "against me n I will definitely attack ur country"..I'll always think like that...we need a good leader like Mahmud Ahmadinejad..I really admire him

TRUE!! man that's the only muslim leader who is not death, which I still admire. The only problem is, that only foreigners like him, iranians don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:34 am
I agree instanity, but I have a theory that he dosn't wish to leave as a coward, but leave as a good example. He ha a ego to rule history.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am
The_Pathan
ShifuYaku
Assalomu alaykum, my fellow friends in the Muslim community.

I found this interesting to read...

Quote:
My view: Arabic conutries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab.

What do you think?

I don't understand, what is this "Saudi Arabia is kissing US' a**"? What is going on there?
Strange thing I want to tell you, my university just had a huge influx of Saudi Arabians come in, it is ridiculous. Do you think that is why?

The problem is that Saudi Arabia and other countries, even Pakistan ect. see USA as their leaders.

No, the problem is that they see us as the influx of their wealth, as well as China, who buys more oil than the US. Then that money gets siphoned off by those in charge of the oil and gets sent to terrorist organizations. I have a disdain for any country that supports terrorist organizations, for attacking civilians is a cowardly thing to do. The problem is that extremely conservative Islamic countries haven't left the early 20th century (1900's) in their treatment of women. Any religion that doesn't want to adapt its teachings to a modern world is a lost cause. The way I see things right now, with Egypt, peace should be ensured, for the sake of the entire region's stability. As a poli sci minor in college, I can honestly say that if this transition of power doesn't go down peacefully the result will be like dominoes in the entire region. That region can't handle much more war without becoming complete anarchy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 pm
The_Pathan

Share ur views?

________

What do you think?

If the people in countries like Tunisia and Egypt want a democracy, let them have it. Maybe they'll install someone in power who'll actually listen to the majority, which is mostly people living in poverty, and get them some stability enough so they can actually rise in their standard of living instead of just subsisting somehow on $2 a day.

If women want to wear hijaab or don't, it's their issue. If they want to, more power to 'em. If they don't, hey, it's their choice too. It's an entirely straight line in that argument: woman's body--it's the body of the woman--woman decides what to do with it and what to put on it, end of discussion.

Israel should do something about the Palestinians. Give them land. Let them govern themselves, that's how I see it. They've been putzing around with that issue for too long. Give the people their land back and then decide what the hell they should do about Jerusalem later, since that seems to be a hot button issue too. If they cut the damned section of land on the map in two somehow and then have some third party decide what the hell to do with that city, that'd work great.

I'd think the US is kissing the Middle East's a** more than anything. Americans consume a helluva lot of oil, among other things. America's swimming in the red right now as it is, though, moneywise.

Also, Pathan, "Vive la Revolucion" is "Long live the Revolution," not "We are the Revolution."  

Silver Nephil

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm
Monarchies are useless.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items