Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 3 Open: 2/1 - 2/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 am
Name: The_Murderous_Cupcake

Quest:To Get A Nogetsune For My Little Brother. He's Autistic, So I Have To Help Him On Gaia And For Real...

Quest Link:

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, I Donate A LOT, And My Funds Are Depleted... My Little Brother, "Seth The Dude"(his gaia user-name) Has Autism. This Makes Things Hard For Him, Like Earning Gold, So Im The Only Way He Gets New Items... Please Do Consider Me/Him For a Donation...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Name: MissNightingaleCat

Quest: Multiple items for a dream avatar

Quest Link: here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't really think I deserve help, but I would certainly love some! I have a dedicated quest thread and I booty grab pretty much every day, so I'm dedicated, and I frequent the AT so having new items and avatars is pretty important to me.  

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Name: Reoca

Quest: Mercury's Moon

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
I probably don't because I'm not active in here, but I thought I would give it a try like the last few times. sweatdrop
Mercury's Moon is most expensive item I have ever quested for and will ever hope to quest for (sort of gave up on anything else). XD It's the last item I need to finish my original dream avi and afterwards, I hope to focus more on giving art and helping my friend out in her charity. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm
Name: Safavidal

Quest: Illyncia's Honor

Quest Link: Quest Thread

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I believe I deserve help because I am a hard worker and patient. I never beg and always wish others good luck on their quests if they wish me luck on mine. I am always reaching for my goals, on gaia and in real life. To succeed on gaia, I make time for it every day and make the time count.  

Safavidal

kittykats-rock99

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:42 am
Name: kittykats_rock99
Quest: my dream avatar
Quest Link: my signature [?]
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: This is the 1st time I've ever posted something like this and I'm pretty new because I haven't played Gaiaonline in a long time. So I think I deserve this because I work hard, and I'm not that desperate. I take my time and just relax because that's what I love doing biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 am
Name: Nainai Kagoyuchi

Quest: The Sand(wo)man

Quest Link: User Image
No thread, single item quest

I save gold very well, and play the market best with RIGs to earn what I do save. Time is low around life, and would love help.

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

terichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm
Name: Taro

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link:
User Image

I've been donating to other gaians who actually needed help, have been saving up gold to achieve the item, and participate in charities contests and try staying an active member in their thread :3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:31 am
|Name| Little Mintchan
|Quest| Elegant Veil
|Quest Link| Quest of boredom!
|Why do you think you deserve help from us?|
I don't usually ask for much when wanting a item or avi and even if I'm questing I do like to give others gold too but not enough to break my bank =) And I do help out at times, like in events and I do play games here >w>

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

magic_girl7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:41 pm
Name: magic_girl7

Quest: Several Dream Avis

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because I dont ask and beg for anything, Im am a very nice person, I dont have much gold, I was just hacked :/ and Im a very helpful person :3
I have also helped several people with there quests!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm
Name: Ziarinaa

Quest: Cerynitian's Blessing (For the eyes)

Quest Link: WPlease Help Me To See

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I do not think anyone deserve to be helped icon_rofl.gif Help is something one gets from the kindness of someones heart. When I started playing Gaia, I went through Tektek and I made this amazing avatar and I quested it ever since. I worked hard and managed to get almost all the items to make it. This is the last item I need to complete my dream avatar (Except for the mini wings - but that is a different matter). I believe that dreams come true and thus that I will be able to finish my dream avatar even if this item seems to be out of my reach. I chat in forums, I participate in competitions, I booty grab, play Zomg and fish. Thank you for considering me. Thank you for having this charity. heart heart heart heart heart  

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Name: pig_girl

Quest: conquer gaia (every gold shop item, MC and EI)

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I have been basically off of gaia for a month because of pneumonia, and so I have not been able to earn any gold  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 pm
Name: Heart of Time

Quest: Elegant Steampunk Quest

Quest Link: Elegant Steampunk Quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work hard on this myself, playing games, trading in the marketplace, playing zOMG and Booty Grab. I also work hard on my RL costume, though I don't have a camera for picture updates of that yet.  

Heart of Time

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 pm
Name::
Immortal Nobody

Quest::
Zephyr Tasset 370k//2.7m

Quest Link::
User Image

I randomly donate to other people or help them in other ways. I've also been setting goals for my own quest to keep me on track.

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff