• Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:16 pm
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
obsessed with manga
rahna
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

I'm pretty fantastic, thanks for asking. mrgreen Just obsessing over "Emma", thank you Momo. I need to catch up on the anime! And update one of my fics that his been gathering dust for over a year... And about a million other things. Yay procrastination!!

now i lost it too!!!!!! D;

ive been watching the anime a lot today >.< didnt even know it existed til u put up a pic of them in the anime posted above u thread. i was like omg that is an anime picture. u can tell when the picture is a manga and when its a anime 3nodding IKR I procrastinated on my hw way too much lately! D:

SUCCESS!! The day is mine.

Hahaha, really? I found it on Wikipedia like...the day after you introduced me to the series. And it said the the anime had been licensed in English by Nozomi Entertainment. I WANT THE DUBS. Yes you can tell when the picture's from the manga, and when it's from an anime. Very easily in fact. I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK, WOO!!! I haven't been to school since December of 09! And it rocks.

i love ur picture...how did u do that?

Picture? Which one?

your baby(adopted) how did you get it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 pm
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
obsessed with manga
rahna
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

I'm pretty fantastic, thanks for asking. mrgreen Just obsessing over "Emma", thank you Momo. I need to catch up on the anime! And update one of my fics that his been gathering dust for over a year... And about a million other things. Yay procrastination!!

now i lost it too!!!!!! D;

ive been watching the anime a lot today >.< didnt even know it existed til u put up a pic of them in the anime posted above u thread. i was like omg that is an anime picture. u can tell when the picture is a manga and when its a anime 3nodding IKR I procrastinated on my hw way too much lately! D:

Hahaha, really? I found it on Wikipedia like...the day after you introduced me to the series. And it said the the anime had been licensed in English by Nozomi Entertainment. I WANT THE DUBS. Yes you can tell when the picture's from the manga, and when it's from an anime. Very easily in fact. I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK, WOO!!! I haven't been to school since December of 09! And it rocks.

Picture? Which one?

Ooh, that was a thread I found somewhere. There should be a link to it in my signature. The person managing has instructions on how to get the pictures into your sig or whatever.  

rahna
Vice Captain

CrazyAdajiaLovesYou

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

Picture? Which one?

Ooh, that was a thread I found somewhere. There should be a link to it in my signature. The person managing has instructions on how to get the pictures into your sig or whatever.

did it work?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 pm
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

Picture? Which one?

did it work?

It did for me, is that what you meant?  

rahna
Vice Captain

CrazyAdajiaLovesYou

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

Picture? Which one?

did it work?

no for me but u know wat 2 do imma log off so u can do it thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

Picture? Which one?

did it work?

Waaaaaiitt!!! I need the details!!  

rahna
Vice Captain

CrazyAdajiaLovesYou

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

did it work?

wat details?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:29 pm
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

did it work?

wat details?

The name and where you want it and stuff like that. But you've already sent me that in the PM. I'll get started ASAP!  

rahna
Vice Captain

CrazyAdajiaLovesYou

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 pm
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

wat details?

The name and where you want it and stuff like that. But you've already sent me that in the PM. I'll get started ASAP!

thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 pm
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

wat details?

thanks!

Oh goody, it's showing up. You're welcome!  

rahna
Vice Captain

FyonnatheHyuman
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 am
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

wat details?

thanks!

the babies are quite adorable, i wish i could adopt one but my signature is filled and i like the pictures that r on it already  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am
XDmanga-girlXD
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna

wat details?

thanks!

the babies are quite adorable, i wish i could adopt one but my signature is filled and i like the pictures that r on it already

They are adorable. You could adopt and change the sigs out, perhaps. That's what I might start doing. xD  

rahna
Vice Captain

DevilishMaiden

4,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm
I missed a lot of the chatting D:
Right now I'm just listening to music, and kiiinnddaaa wanting to play one of my games but I know I shouldn't because it'll make me more awake and I'm trying to be more tired so I can sleep tonight xD
But I'm also excited cause I may get more manga tomorrow :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm
Getting more manga is always a reason to be excited. mrgreen

This thread should be busier, it's fun just to talk. SO, I have a new sig!! Isn't it lovely? xp I went and saved the one featuring my Hizuki so I can use it any time I want.

The xd smiley isn't showing up on my Kratos sig though, I don't know why!! gonk Help?  

rahna
Vice Captain

kitten clamplover
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm
hello all! (bustin into chat thread) can't wait for the party 3nodding  
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers