Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:41 am
((*nods in agreement* the picture rocks))

Kuroi looked around the room carefully tighting his grip on Luciriah's hand. He seen many different creatures lurking inside, it worried him a little as they reached the table, he sat down between the two and looked around shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:12 pm
After sitting down, Quinn leaned forward and leaned against his hands. He looked around the tavern, scanning once more for any trouble makers. Seeing none he looked down at Kuroi beside him and gave a warm smile."Not to worry," he said," It doesn't look like there's anyone here who would hurt you. And if anyone tries, Luciriah and i will protect you. Now....you hungery? There's one thing i know about taverns is they usually serve food.....Or is that Inns?"  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:02 am
Kuroi looked at him really not sure himself, "I don't know... this is strange to me... whenever I was hungry I would just go find something to eat in the forest..." he said shyly. "Um.. as long as it's food i'll eat it" he said sounding a little nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:03 pm
Quinn smiled looking down at the child." Alright then," he stated looking around." Maybe i'll get one of the waitresses to get you something to eat, alright?"  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:35 am
Kuroi nods at Quinn staying quietly in between them, he looked around again feeling safe near his two guardians.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:12 am
((sorry I've been gone! My computer's broken and I'm on for a second at school crying I'll be more consistent as soon as I can, when the computer's fixed))

Luciriah called over a waitress so they could order. She thought they'd be safer here, away from the castle.
She felt a wash of dizziness again and a strong pull towards the rest of the peope in the bar. There was a tugging at her gums and she got a most horrible tooth ache.
'not now...' she thought, but she wasn't surprised because of the amount of blood she'd lost earlier.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:07 pm
(we'll miss you!! crying ( Sometimes i really hate computers... stare ))
Quinn could see Luciriah struggling slightly." Hey," He said to her through thought(mind send...XP), so not to alert Kuroi." Are you alright?"
(wahh....it too short><)  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:36 pm
((thats funny cause a similiar thing is happening to me, except i'm moving so my computer is already packed up, i'm at a friends computer just updating som things and decided to drop in, i'm heading out tommrrow morning and will drop b again as soon as my comp is set up again, hope to talk to you all soon, oh and I leave you with an evil post just to tug at Luciriah's character a little more))

Kuroi watched as Luciriah began ordering something, he watched suspiciously his hand finding his way under the table exploring it curiously, suddenly he felt a p***k. Kuroi withdrew his hand quickly and looked under to see a stray nail sticking out, he then looking down at his hand which was cut and bleeding a little, not noticing Luciriah's urges he put his bleeding hand in front of her.

"Luciriah, I had an owy..." he said as a humble tear ran down his cute young face.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:42 am
((I got the computer back....file-less but with internet at least. Good to see you guys again ^^ ))

Luciriah stared at the child. "Errm...well I don't have anything for that so wrap it in your shirt and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. And stop crying!" she said, so briskly it came out harsh. She regretted it and put a comforting hand on his shoulder to apologise.
'No...not really...I'll have to feed soon...I'll make an excuse in a second if you can keep Kuroi distracted.' She replied to Quinn through telepathy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:43 pm
(hooray!^^..And aww ..am i the only one with out computer problems?...-_-...i half feel left out...XP Just kidding... Where you moving too?Kuroi?)
'i'll try my best,'he stated to her, as it felt like his heart suddenly started up in his throat. Seeing the blood on Kuroi's finger seemed to of enlarged the forgotten hunger.'i might, however, need to do the same soon,' he stated to her in a nervous mind send.
"Here," he said gently to kuroi, as he pulled out of his pocket a white cloth. He tore it and gently took Kuroi's hand so he could bandage it." And Luciriah's a little cranky right now. She needs a little air." He gave a discreet wink to Luciriah to tell her that now is her opening to leave to go hunting.  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:46 pm
((I have moved... St. Johns Newfoundland is where I have relocated, kinda nice out here. oh and as for my little set up... that is pretty good, no one ever seems to take advantage of a set up now these days.))

Kuroi did as he was told and wrapped the cut in his shirt, he stayed quiet as he stared up at Luciriah. He noticed something strange, for a split moment he caught a piece of the telepathic message. Kuroi dismissed it at first but simply watched Luciriah curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:10 am
Luciriah stood up carefully so she didn't get another dizzy spell, edged around the table and towards the door. However, as she stepped outside she saw there was no one around. She cursed under her breath.
Stepping back in the tavern she saw a group of younger men talking in the corner. She went over and started to talk to them. After a couple of minutes she asked, "Do any of you smoke?" one of them did and she invited him out for a cigarette, hoping he'd buy the act as she despised it really.
Luckily he agreed and stepped outside with her. As soon as he'd closed the door the intensity of her hunger gave way to all reason or control. She felt the pull as her fangs grew and she slammed the man against the wall, covering his mouth with her hand as he started to scream. "It won't hurt for long, and you'll forget it by the end." she said quietly. Without waiting any longer she sank her fangs deeply into his neck, feeling him convulse with the sudden pain, but not caring while she had this satisfaction. she never cared while she drank, it was only afterwards. She was careful not to take so much he'd die, but came pretty close to the limit as she was so hungry. His blood was warm and salty and she started to feel better after the first swallow.
...after she'd finished, logic returned. Retracting her fangs, she felt the guilt onset upon her like it always did, too late to change what she had done. Instead she lay the man's body gently on the floor, away from prying eyes so he'd regain consciousness without an audience.
Realising they'd look for their friend if she went back inside the main door, she decided to avoid the man's friends by walking round the back, entering through a door very close to her table.

((sorry for my novel, I got carried away O_O ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:26 pm
(that's okay^^ I liked the post personally....I just gotta figure out how to reply...><)
He looked over to Luciriah and noticed the colour had returned to her skin.He gave a small sigh then smiled," Now, what do you want to eat Kuroi?"
He new that this couldn't last long. The smell of blood from the boy's fingure could still be noticed. He tried to ignore it. Taking his mind off it with talking to the other two.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:29 am
Luciriah smiled and sat down with the other two, physically feeling a lot better.
"Hey Quinn" she said in a jokeing voice, "There were some cute-looking girls outside talking about you."
There were really no such thing, but she thought she'd give Quinn a chance to get out without arising Kuroi's suspicions again. She hugged the child and asked,"Is you finger feeling any better?"
The drink had also cured her bad mood.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:36 pm
"it's ok now..." he said staring at Luciriah. He could tell since she left she was looking alot better and feeling better too, he noticed soemthing strange when you had finished speaking, it looked like blood running down some of your front teeth that had dripped from your top fangs. Kuroi opened his eyes widely for a moment, his fear began to rise as thorn like spines began to appear on the surface of his skin.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff