Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:38 pm
Quinn_tasuki
Luciriah
Quinn_tasuki
Luciriah
Kuro Neko Iris
*She wanders into the kitchen, slightly stumbling through the doorway. Her face was as pale as the moon. Looking around, her breathing was hard and ragged.*
"Must...find...blood..."

((offers wrist)) "want a bit?"

The young looking vampire, walked in, soaked with the evening rain, and heard the offer. He looked at the paler vampire and noticed that the hunger was worsening. He walked up to steady the girl and stated almost mournfully," You'd better take the offer. You'll regret it otherwise."The silver haired vampire gave a sad smile when a sharp pain coarsed through his abdomen. He cringed and doubled over, falling to the floor.

Luciriah regarded his fallen form with a blank expression. "Do you need help?" she asked tiredly.

He looked up and tried to say that he didn't but another surge of pain coarsed through him, causing his body to shudder."..... a little help...would be good," He said cringing as the hunger inside grew.

She reached down and gave him a hand to help him up, the hand with the bleeding wrist.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:09 pm
He looked at the blood dripping from the girls wrist. If he grabbed it, he would inevitably sink his fangs in the wound and start drinking. He cringed at the thought, but took the hand anyway, to help get off of the ground. He tried his best to restrain himself, but the thirst was too overpowering. He uncontrollably bit the girl's bleeding wrist and started to drink the blood.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:16 am
She looked sadly down at him. He was desperate, she could tell, so didn't make him get off. It was unusual though, she was more used to drinking blood than being drunk from.
"Not too much, or you'll make me hungry" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:01 am
He stopped and quickly let go. He stood up and looked at her apologetically."...I'm...i'm sorry..i," He turned his head to the side, saddened . "...i just," He tried to explain away why he had done such a thing....so needily,"....i just hate hunting.....really i'm sorry." His stricken humanity made him look wounded by his own actions.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:23 am
"I know." she replied with a touch of sympathy in her voice. She knew all to well...she'd felt the same thing...as she'd had to drink from her best friend. She had been ashamed of the monster she'd become and found it hard to accept. She still wanted to be the person she was before. "Are you...well, new to this?" she asked, with lack of better words.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:29 am
"...well not exactly," He started to explain, returning his gaze slowly to her,"......i'm 200 years old.....and simply have a deathgrip to whatever humanity i may have left...... I'm still quite young but some peoples standards.....and it doesn't help that i ended up such a weak vampire either......So in short...i'm doing myself more harm than good." the silver haired vampire gave a disheartened sigh and looked again to the side." So..you know what it's like?" It was more of a statement than a question....but he wanted to know the answer, in any case.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:53 am
"Yes." she replied quietly, looking at the floor rather than at him. "I was like that at first. I tried not to believe it. I thought that if I ignored it, it just wouldn't be real. I didn't feed...and I became much weaker. In the end I...I..." she took a deep breath to calm herself. "My best friend. I snapped. It was like I wasn't me any more...and in my desperation I didn't stop until it was too late. I killed her. My best friend." She blinked rapidly, remembering that awful moment. Once she felt ready she continued, "Afterwards I knew if I didn't feed the same would happen again to the people I loved - maybe my family next time. So...so although I hated - still hate - doing it...its necessary. If I drink in moderation I don't neccessarily have to kill a person. Its that thought that stops me being 100% repulsed at myself - the thought that I'm not a murderer." She chanced a look at him then to see if he'd judged her by the tale. She wasn't looking for sympathy, just...understanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:28 am
The silver haired vampire gave a sad smile of understanding and stated,"...I've been there.....of course...my "family" was killed before i was even turned....so i had no one, really, that i cared for to be in any immediate danger. ...Just ..innocent by-standerds......i still am repulsed by the fact that it has to be our, used-to-be, brotheren.....that's what really ......makes me..depressed.......i try to hunt.....but i can't bring myself to do it...... I've also been taught to feed on "evil-doers."....then ...for a little while ...my sanity is spared....." His metallic blue eyes glistened with pressing red tears. he whispered to himself,"..i never wanted this..."  

Quinn_tasuki

Red Hudd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:34 pm
got food? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:18 am
Quinn_tasuki
The silver haired vampire gave a sad smile of understanding and stated,"...I've been there.....of course...my "family" was killed before i was even turned....so i had no one, really, that i cared for to be in any immediate danger. ...Just ..innocent by-standerds......i still am repulsed by the fact that it has to be our, used-to-be, brotheren.....that's what really ......makes me..depressed.......i try to hunt.....but i can't bring myself to do it...... I've also been taught to feed on "evil-doers."....then ...for a little while ...my sanity is spared....." His metallic blue eyes glistened with pressing red tears. he whispered to himself,"..i never wanted this..."

She stood in front of him so he'd look at her. She felt she needed to be strong for him, even if she didn't completely feel that way herself.
"Listen. I know this will sound stupid at first, and you'll think its impossible...but you have to make yourself feed. You'll die otherwise......and just remember...none of us wanted this, its something we have to accept is real though." she felt extremely guilty saying that as sometimes she thought she still hadn't accepted it.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:10 pm
Quinn looked at her, tears nearly falling,".....i know....truely i do...just....i.." He couldn't put what he wanted to say to words... The struggle he was going through inside was trying not to let too much information about himself get out.He bowed his head down so she wouldn't see the tears falling...But he knew that she would see that something deeply troubles him. So he quickly regained his composer. Lifting up his head and wipeing the blood streaks , that were his tears, off his face. Simply making a mess of his face while doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:57 pm
redhudd
got food? mrgreen

-looks over at you, smirked a bit-
-tosses you a steak-

Sexual Disco

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:54 am
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn looked at her, tears nearly falling,".....i know....truely i do...just....i.." He couldn't put what he wanted to say to words... The struggle he was going through inside was trying not to let too much information about himself get out.He bowed his head down so she wouldn't see the tears falling...But he knew that she would see that something deeply troubles him. So he quickly regained his composer. Lifting up his head and wipeing the blood streaks , that were his tears, off his face. Simply making a mess of his face while doing so.

As she saw him begin to cry she reached out to hug him, something that was quite unlike her, but pulled back as he got himself together quickly. "Listen Quinn, I know its not my place...but...if you ever want to talk or maybe just need a shoulder...I'm here okay?" What on Earth was she doing? Her normal hostility towards other beings just seemed to disappear when she spoke to him. Maybe it was because she saw certain similarities between the two of them, or maybe she was just going soft. Either way, she wanted to help him if she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:46 pm
he looked on at her in surprise."....you....you don't have to trouble yourself with me..," he said quietly.Turning his head slightly away."...I'm not worth it."
The pain inside of him grew. Why did he feel so alone all of a sudden? He placed a hand at his heart, where it used to beat and gripped it like it was aching, telling him it's still there.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:23 am
Quinn_tasuki
he looked on at her in surprise."....you....you don't have to trouble yourself with me..," he said quietly.Turning his head slightly away."...I'm not worth it."
The pain inside of him grew. Why did he feel so alone all of a sudden? He placed a hand at his heart, where it used to beat and gripped it like it was aching, telling him it's still there.

"I know I don't have to. But I want to. And if I want to then that sure as Hell means you're worth it." She took his hand off his chest. "Its still there really." she said quietly, "It may not beat...but its there."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff