Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Divine Rainor- A well to throw uesless info at. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am
well that's partially true, we might all be crazy (mostly in a good way) but we're also like some big crazy family, I guess you'll see. We seem to be pretty easy to get along with though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm
Thanks guys, actually I've been reading through the lost memorys event and its been getting pretty tense. If you read my bio I have tried to fit a bit of a recent event, like the bit where Kazu's Imperialdramon trashed the network city square eek  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 pm
You saw that huh sweatdrop
Thats the kind of thing you can expect from the events. The Mod's will go all out to make each experience as epic as possible ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 pm
You can't help it your Immperialdramon is damn awsome ninja  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 pm
Kazu destroyed the city?!?!? I must be missing something, mindless destruction makes no sense for Kazu, was he fighting someone? Anyways that's a cool place to bring yourself in, right before the destruction of the digital world and the new rebuilding (yet to happen) I guess that's when my character made himself known too, although he has previous adventures they just don't appear in the rp. So by that point I already had three of my digimon and that's where I picked up the 4th!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 pm
blaugh Thanks!
So you've been reading through the Events huh? What do you think of the Lost Memories?

::Edit::
I blew up the square fighting 13 Phelesmon sweatdrop Giga Destroyer can do that to a place...  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 pm
Lief I love your digimon. So cool whee Your Alphamon? Lancelot looks like a total badass blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm
Oh I see, I guess I had stopped paying attention to that fight by then, I had my own to deal with like fighting a Metalseadramon and almost dieing, My metal WereGarurumon was tamaed protecting me and my other two digimon drained their power destroying the seadramon (who I tamaed!! xd ) Then I was blackmailed into joining the dark tamers, who said I had to work for them if I wanted to get my digimon back ( they also had the egg that is now my Agumon) Then on my way to go help Grandracmon attacked and they left giving me my eggs back. So of course I left too but decided to stop and look for survivors in some of the destroyed buildings, which is where I found Zadoc and tamake, so I saved them realized Zadoc was my long lost step brother, and we escaped, That's where it ended so I didn't get to throw in my back story gonk oh well, they will be other times, not sure why I just wrote that all out, it's kinda funny that Kazu and I started in the same place fighting together.

@Rainor (is that what you're called?): Thanks I like him too although he has yet to see action yet. I'm working on it but I might need a new character to use him.
congratz on your first digimon! It's a good line!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Cool I must have not seen that bit but it seems that you had alot on your hands sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:55 pm
Divine Rainor
Cool I must have not seen that bit but it seems that you had alot on your hands sweatdrop

It's cool I don't blame you, it was mostly back and forth between me and pummel so it's easy to miss! I enjoyed it though, it was my first real experience with rping, and the first time I had done any in this guild! It's part of the reason I started my own rp that is moving real slow right now. It'll be quite epic once it gets going.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm
So I was just wondering where you were reading this? I can't seem to find it, i don't know if the name has been changed of what but...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 pm
It's in the Graveyard sub-fourum thingie. It looked cool so I had a peek around whee  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm
oh I see it, it was just out of order since in wasn't a sticky, thanks, I'll need it later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm
Rainor, Its refreshing to see somebody who goes around DTI and actually reads stuff instead of stumbling around randomly  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Rainor, Its refreshing to see somebody who goes around DTI and actually reads stuff instead of stumbling around randomly

Ya that's what we did when we started! ( by the way this is my brother in rl and in the rp)

Edit: hey answer your phone!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces