Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 pm
Maddness91
BAHAHAHAHAHA

really? 9F = -13C.... and u wouldn't do it? weak sauce boys...i could sleep in that in just my jacket xp ... Lrn2CanadianWinter talk2hand
Dude, people flipped s**t here when it hit 28°, which is probably, like, -2°C. Some guy lit his house on fire, and our fire engine turned over on the last possible crank because the diesel was half-gelled, and nobody thought we'd ever need a pre-heater in Arizona. All kinds of people had freeze damage in hoses and outdoor pipes and s**t, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Floyd
It's not so much an issue until the moment you come to the realization you need to go to the bathroom.

Keeping warm in cold weather is easy enough. Keeping warm while 'doing your business' in the wild is a whole 'nother story.
If it's just for a night I can hold my solids till the next day. Taking a piss in the cold isn't so bad.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Floyd
It's not so much an issue until the moment you come to the realization you need to go to the bathroom.

Keeping warm in cold weather is easy enough. Keeping warm while 'doing your business' in the wild is a whole 'nother story.
If it's just for a night I can hold my solids till the next day. Taking a piss in the cold isn't so bad.
yup.

only thing that sort of sucks its snapping the 2 shelter half doors back together when going back into the tent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Floyd

not bad, done that when out hunting. could have been worse if it was snowing and really windy.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas