Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Official Cheat Code Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`mayabi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:09 pm
does the cheat work on macs? cause i'm on my mac and it won't work ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:46 pm
Lock aspiration (sp?)
Locks the thing. I like to lock it on silver. :3  

Clandestine Angel

Clandestine Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:21 am
Look what I found!

help: lists all the cheats in the game.

help [cheatname]: displays specific information about the cheat.

exit: closes the cheat window.

expand: expands or contracts the cheat window.

moveObjects on/off: removes footprint limitation for all object placement in Buy Mode and Build Mode. Removes limitations placed on hand tool for when objects are in use, or are normally non-movable objects. Is known to cause issues with game elements, routing, hidden object generation and manipulation, etc. Note that using this cheat allows you to delete objects that normally cannot be deleted, such as Sims, the mailbox, and the garbage can. If you delete these objects, there is no way to get them back, so be careful!

aging –on/off: prevents Sims from aging. This can disrupt the carefully tuned gameplay balance, and will prevent little Johnny from ever growing up, so treat this cheat with care as well.

autoPatch -on/off: This cheat lets you re-enable notifications when there is a game update available for The Sims 2. Just turn Autopatch on and go to the Custom Content Browser (the little snowflake button on the UCP in the neighborhood). If there’s an update available you’ll be asked whether you want to download it.

slowMotion [value]: The slowMotion cheat takes one parameter: the "slowness" setting (such as slowMotion 4). This value ranges from 0 to 8 where 0 is normal speed and 8 is the slowest speed.

boolProp enablePostProcessing true/false: enables the use of postprocessing cheats (see below); very useful for movie making (also see below). Please note that you must have a video card that can handle pixel shaders in order to successfully use this cheat. If you use the cheats and you don’t have pixel shaders, the screen will most likely go partially dark, and will not come back until you turn off enablePostProcessing. If you turn on postprocessing, and you turn on cinematics, and a cinematic plays, you may also experience unwanted graphical glitches.

bloom [r g b x] (rgb is color) (x is the bloom amount) [0.0 - 1.0]: This cheat adds a blur effect, like a sitcom flashback moment. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

vignette [centerX centerY X] (X is the vignetteing factor) [0.0 - 1.0]: Adds a blur effect from the specified center. Using "vignette 0.5 0.5 0.5" should put some blurry bits at the edge of the screen. Vignette 0.5 0.5 1.0 is maximum edge blurryness. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

filmGrain [val] [0.0-1.0]: This cheat makes the screen grainy. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

letterBox [val] [0.0-0.4]: Adds a letterbox effect to the view. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

I guess that's why sometimes it messes up your game. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:35 pm
ive never had a toddler die.... i use that cheat a lot! A lot of people have though! i hope that doesnt happen to me!  

Kitties_at_the_disco

KT4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:08 pm
I hope i got everything on the cheats.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:52 pm
that one really long cheat didn't work with my sims it just said error... cry  

KT4

Shadowthedemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:47 pm
how about boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true or false
True:Allows objects to be kiddy cornered but you have to use , and . to change the way the object faces.

False:Turns this cheat off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 pm
Is there a cheat for getting rid of speech blubbles and the green blob?  

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:46 pm
bayouangelgirl
Is there a for getting all the aspration career items?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just to let you know- I don't have OFB, but UnlockCareeerAwards works for me. I'm pretty sure it's a nightlife cheat.
And ever since I found out about boolprop testingcheatsenabled true I use it a lot. My favorite thingy to spawn is the Sim Modder. [Click "Spawn.."-"More.."-"Sim Modder" and a baby thing will appear next to your active sim] You can use to to max all of your skills [though it won't appear in your memories unless you make one skill go back t 9, and then get it up to 10 again]
You can max all your motives
You can max your personality stuff
You can hate/dislike/nuetral/like/love any sim you want to- and then make them hate/dislike/nuetral/like/love you back.
And I'm pretty sure there's other things but I forget.
And NEVEREVEREVEREVER shift+click your sims and click "Force Error" because if you press "Delete" it will delete yoru Sims sweatdrop
[of course- you can if you want to have yoru sims deleted. but you can jsut use moveobjects on for that :D]

`R a i n b o w

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:10 pm
bayouangelgirl

There is a cheat for getting rid of the speech and thought bubbles but I dunno if it effects the plumbob. I think it came with an expansion pack though.
I can't remember the exact cheat but I think it's something like showHeadlines off  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:47 pm
Menaceman
bayouangelgirl

There is a cheat for getting rid of the speech and thought bubbles but I dunno if it effects the plumbob. I think it came with an expansion pack though.
I can't remember the exact cheat but I think it's something like showHeadlines off
which ep is it
I don't have any yet sad  

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Charlock_McCloud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:29 am
i used boolprop for the first time today.

not much though. it seems really good.

but, is there a way to maxamise all your skills?

^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:02 pm
Kibz666
i used boolprop for the first time today.

not much though. it seems really good.

but, is there a way to maxamise all your skills?

^^
User Image

Mr. Garrison [and myself] wish you

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
Shift+click your sim
Spawn..|More..|Sim Modder
Click the inanimate baby
Skills..|Me (Your sim's name)|MAX ALL
A Merry Fucking Christmas!

User Image

`R a i n b o w

A R T I C F O X 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:19 pm
i Crashed my old computer using Boolprop Testingcheatsenabled true LOL
i had a slow Gateway. i invited all neighbors and my game got slower and slow and eventualy my computer crashed to BSOD  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff