Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Closed go to new post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
sure he can take kino :3

Kay. Do you want him delivered?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 pm
Sure just let me get the house up and you can post there  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm
Name: Troy Fabry Taken
Race: Dark Fairy
Master or Mistress: Master
Orientation: Bi
Bio: Troy had lived his life normally as a slave owner ,but everything changed when he got his first male slave. He couldn't help but start to love his males slave more then any other slaves. In the end he started to date the slave and try to have a normal relationship with him. His brother found out about this and sold the slave back and sent Troy to public school to get him back to likeing girls. In the end Troy became to fear of ever being in love again, since then he could not find that love again. HE hopes that he can find a slave that he can love again .
seme, uke,or seke? seke
Anything else relevant:
Picture: User Image

Name: Varian Ice taken
Race: vampire
Orientation: gay
Bio: Varian never understood what it was meant to have a family or someone who he could love. Since he was born his parents would always and never ever talk to him, but always to his sister. To keep him quiet , they would get him a slave however each slave would just make him believe they were in love with him and then free them. In the end he was always alone and after his family died he took over everything his family had. Since then Varian has been alone for a while now and just decided to go to the market hopeing he can find someone to keep him company.
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant: he loves to run a lot

Name: Elena and Edwin Cross
Race: both are neko, but hide it
Master or Mistress: Mistress and Master
Orientation: Elena straight,and Edwin gay
Bio: Edwin and Elena had to practically help raise each other sinc their parents would always go to partis and have a someone watch them. As they continued to raise each other Elena feel in love with someone and they hurt her deeply. Edwin found out about this and hurt the man who hurt his sister. Since that time Edwin has been very overprotective of Elena and will not let her get a slave if he knows they will just hurt her.
seme, uke,or seke? Elena uke Edwin seke
Anything else relevant: elena can play the piano very well and cook also. Edwin he loves to read a lot of books

Name: Daniel Stoch taken
Race:neko
Bio: His past is unknown, since he can remeber nothing from 5 years to 19 years of age. HE continues to go on with his life but worries that people may not Believe him when he says he can remeber
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant:

Name: Draco Black taken
Race: Neko
Orientation: straight
Bio: Draco has been raised with money and slaves since he was 6 years old. he had one that would always follow him and became his body guard. But a few months ago his body guard died and now Draco needs someone to keep him company and so he can stop hurting people. If he hurts someone he will try to make it up.
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 pm
Name: Casper Hewit taken
Race: Demon
Bio: Caspers past is a bit blurry and fragmented. He rembers most of it just in chunks, but he never tells anyone about them because he can't say them. His parents made sure if he tryes to tell to much of his past it will shock him and keep him quiet. So he tells some but not all of it
seme, uke,or seke? seke
Anything else relevant: he keeps to himself a lot

Name: Sam(white) and Dean(black) Stero
Race: human
Master or Mistress: Master and Master
Orientation: Sam is straigh/uke and Dean is gay/seme
Bio: Sam and Dean were kidnapped on thier way home from school. Seperated from family the boys do anything to stay together and are very close. Dean,the older brother,will often take the blame to protect his younger brother. Sam,the younger brother,is a fighter but he gets hurt very easily. Both have been know to go throught slaves very quickly but they hope to have a slave each that will actually stay with them.
seme, uke,or seke? Sam is uke and Dean is seme
Anything else relevant:

Name: Ginny (red) and Ginger (brown) Philips
Race: Mages
Master or Mistress: mistress and mistress
Orientation: Ginny straight and Ginger straight
Bio: Ask them for their histroy, they don't like saying or telling people this. But if someone ask they will try to tell them with out yelling at each other
seme, uke,or seke? Ginny uke and Ginger seke
Anything else relevant:

Name: Seth and Sapphire Hope
Race: vampire, but Sapphire is a little weaker
Master or Mistress: master and mistress
Orientation: both are straight
Bio:Their history or background is very foggy since they can't remeber it at all, because before their parents died they erased their memoies to protect them. After that they took over their parents bussiness and all the money, hopeing to remeber something. SInce then they would always try to keep each other company, as they now head off to the market hopeing to find a companion and maybe fall in love.
seme, uke,or seke? Seth is seke and Sapphire is uke
Anything else relevant:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

Name: Varian Ice
Race: vampire
Orientation: gay
Bio: Varian never understood what it was meant to have a family or someone who he could love. Since he was born his parents would always and never ever talk to him, but always to his sister. To keep him quiet , they would get him a slave however each slave would just make him believe they were in love with him and then free them. In the end he was always alone and after his family died he took over everything his family had. Since then Varian has been alone for a while now and just decided to go to the market hopeing he can find someone to keep him company.
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant: he loves to run a lot

Could I make a male slave for him or do you already have one??? ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm
no he actually doesn't have one yet  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm
So would you like me to make one for him? ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm
you can if you like angel  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm
Name: Vladimir Maynes

Appearance:
User Image

Favorite song/Theme Song: Joker

Height: 5ft 0in

Weight: 100lbs

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Eye color: Turquoise

Hair color: Golden blonde

Bio: Vlad was born into an abusive family. He had no and his parents both abused his. He was sold into slavery by his mother and father for money and he hasn't seen them since. He still has scars from burns and cuts from his abusive days as well as previous abusive masters.

Personality: Outgoing, often flirtatious, can be childish, but knows when to be serious.

Slave type:
Pleasure, pet, and entertainment.

How's this??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 am
alright let me set the house up and you can post there alright  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Poetic Wonderland

Valiant Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

Name: Daniel Stoch
Race:neko
Bio: His past is unknown, since he can remeber nothing from 5 years to 19 years of age. HE continues to go on with his life but worries that people may not Believe him when he says he can remeber
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant:

(May I have him?)
Name: Winter Stone
Race: Werewolf.
Slave Type: Cooking and Entertainment.
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Winter was rasied in an lonely enviroment with her elderly father. When she was no older than five her mother left and took Winters twin with her. Winter had to take care of her father and some how get money to pay the bills when she was only about 7. She would sing on the street but couldn't get much. Her father ,when she was a grown woman, sent her to the slave market so that she may have a better life.
Anything Else: She loves singing and Winter is quite good at many things.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm
Sure thing you can have him. just let me have the house set up and tyou can post ther alright  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Poetic Wonderland

Valiant Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
Sure thing you can have him. just let me have the house set up and tyou can post ther alright

M'kay... but where would I find that? I'm reletivally new here so I'll need some help with finding that.... -Dino<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Color-Me-Suicide
sleeping is for dreaming

M'kay... but where would I find that? I'm reletivally new here so I'll need some help with finding that.... -Dino<3

sure thing. just click forums, after that find the tab that says Homes. Once there just look for Daniel's Mansion.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Poetic Wonderland

Valiant Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:51 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
Color-Me-Suicide
sleeping is for dreaming

sure thing. just click forums, after that find the tab that says Homes. Once there just look for Daniel's Mansion.

Thank you. Sorry about the "-Dino<3" thing, I was on my phone and it thought I was texting. >.<  
Master profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff