Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply DnD/PF Game Threads
Magnus Opus - Grand Night - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 pm
17k starting gold.

Pathfinder equipment cost for Armor enhancement is 9k for a +3 bonus.

DR10 negated by smite. No touch attacks on incorporeal creatures if you can't technically touch them (physical attack). Though yes... would suck for Sonnet in that case.

And yes, he substitutes CR for LA adjustment when LA isn't listed. But I'm fine with your concept. :/ Its more of a- for the greater good bit clause. Like paladins channeling evil party members towards a good goal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm
Ah froo. Totally missed that. *Sigh* How bothersome, really wish Ghost touch wasn't a +3 bonus for armor. I should *Will* go move around my gear to fix all of those mistakes with my gear.

Hum... Alright. But it isn't like your God will immediately be angry with you if you don't instantly vaporize all undead you see... >.> You can always personally promise to kill them later.

And optimize away, I'm not an expert on it. Wish you luck.  

PurpleMage

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 pm
Little Miss Chloroform
PurpleMage
Ah froo. Totally missed that. *Sigh* How bothersome, really wish Ghost touch wasn't a +3 bonus for armor. I should go move around my gear to fix all of those mistakes with my gear.

Could always ask if the DM is willing to allow weapons and armor without enhancement bonus (considering the number of house rules, he might just go for it).

smile I will.. Just going to make a backup set for a just in case situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm
+1 Full Plate 2,500
Called +2000

Quickdraw, Light Steel 59gp
+1
Bashing 4,000
Shield spikes 10gp
Mithral 1000gp

Falcata 18gp
+1 2,000gp
Adamantine 3000gp

14587gp total

Edit: Headaaaacchee.....  

PurpleMage

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm
To be honest, making sure each item has at least a +1 Enhancement is probably better.

Little less flexibly to choose to go incorporeal because she'll lose everything- but its probably another reason she avoids it due to general unpleasantness.

:/ I'll have to wait to work on the armor. >.< Waay expensive to make fullplate Mithral.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm
I'll go edit my post... Or are we waiting for more people again?  

PurpleMage

The Savage Seraph
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 pm
We are going to have to wait for more people again. I'm working with a few via PM's although if you know anyone that would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Mmmk. I'm patient, will check each day as you update.  

PurpleMage

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 am
I am sorry Purple i didn't see your character before making mine. But your going to get clung too. Want to pm me to talk about it we could even have a sort of background mash up so that at least some of the party is together.  
DnD/PF Game Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff