Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris looked over at Zandre. He thought about it. "I don't know. Ii do remember Drake saying somthing about alot of guys falling for her...Though it was James, not Jericho." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am
User Image
`Waking The Demon`

Zandre shook his head. "No, something's just not right... I intend to find out what he meant if he returns. Even if I have to beat it out of him." Zandre put down his hood. "Chris, I want you to find my sister at the next Hive... Do whatever you need to to convince her that she is on the wrong side. She doesn't listen to me anymore. I need someone convincing that I can trust to get through to her. Can you do that?" he asked.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 am

Chris looked at Zandre. He nodded. "I'll try." He said. Hopefully he wouldn't get his a** handed to him again when he did, and that Talia would listen to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Alice noticed that the group was splitting up. Grace disappeared a whle back along with others. "Im not going to be left alone am i!?" She asked in panic, her face tear-streaked.

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Chris looked over at Alice. "Well hurry up and you won't." He said with a slight smile and kept walking. Chris looked around for more zombies, he could heard the moans coming. "s**t, we should move quick." He said to Claire and Sydney, who was lingering in the back alone.

She was like that ever since Sarah had gotten caught up in the explosion and they were forced to leave. Atleast she understood why they had to leave. Nobody wanted to go, but they had to in order to all get out alive.

Wwhile Claire was walking with John. Most of their wounds were healed now, Claire's injury from back in Africa was better, and Chris was too, though everyone was exsausted from the effort of their travels and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm
keepa was relaxing in convince store. he was sitting behind the register looking at a playboy. he whistled at the centerfold and smiled. "wowza what a looker" he said to himself and kept reading. he had made his rounds for the day and didnt find anyone. he was taking a break for once. he took a drink of a warm beer that wasnt out of date as he continued to look at his magazine.

User Image  

R a M

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 pm
nathan was in a rage he had to get his frustrations and anger out on something, he lands and first thing he does and smashes a car and slices it in two with his sword arm. just so happens he wasn't far from were Chris and his friends were. he yelled and punched a wall. "******** b***h how could she after all we been through all we have done. ahhhhh" kicks a trash can.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Chris heard some crashing and yelling. He had his gun out and in his hand and he went to go check it out. He saw Nathan, angry and punching things. He walked up to him, a bit cautiously. "Woah! What happened? Nathan, what's wrong" Chris asked, wondering what Nathan was so angry about.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm
nathan stopped and looked at chris and started to pace back and forth. "sarah i found her but she broke my neck while i was in a fight to try and bring her back. she turned on me chris" he was still pacing his feet were beating the ground as he saw a trash can and kicked it through a store window.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Chris was suprised to hear this. He sighed. At least she was alright. "She turne don you? Are you sure? I mean...it sounds like it...but there has to be a reason right?" He asked. When Nathan kicked in the store window, he put up his hands as if motioning him to stop it. "Woah, you're going to attract zombies. Cut out all the noise alright." Chris ran a hand through his hair. "Was she with Wesker? Was she herself? I mean, like, was he controlling her?" He asked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 pm
"i dont know if he was or not. im sorry chris....damn it all" he said and started to calm down."if he was then what happens when he finds no more use for her. if he kills her i swear to god. no zombie no tyrant no nothing will stop me from having my vengeance." he said and sat down on the sidewalk now with eyes of worry rather than rage.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Chris sighed and sat down next to him on the curb. "He's Wesker....i know him better than just about anybody." He started off. "You might be right. If he finds no use of her....he would. She'd become a nuiesance to him....but then again..." He said, looking up at the sky. "Alice was. He tried to devour her, and yet he did clone her." He said. Chris scratched his chin where he had some stubble of a beard growing from not shaving in days.

"But everybody's different i guess." He mumbled then looked at Nathan. "What about her actions? Did she do anything that could show she was or wasn't under his control. Anything she said." He said. "I mean...we were forced to leave, and she did survive that explosion she was caught up in. Maybe it's just luck that Wesker found her...." He didn't want to think that there could be a bright side to this.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 pm
"i was to busy fighting....im sorry" he said and looked at chris. "i hope for his sake he doesnt kill her." he said and looked back down the rode. "she was how ever trying to convince jericho to leave her be. i heard her yell at him." he said and looked at the ground. he studied the gray pavement and clawed it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Chris nodded. "It's a start." he said. "Well, from what i heard about her, she blew up one of his facilities somewhere in Japan and he was pretty pissed. But last time when i went with Rebecca and the others to go rescue her, he had her at his side. Under his control of course..." He said. "But she showed almost no emotion then. And if she was yelling at Jericho...that's emotion." Chris said.

"I think," He paused slightly, "That she is with him because she has a reason to be. Not nessacarily kidnapping or against her will. But, he wouldn't hurt her when she folllowed his directions then. Probably the same thing now." He said. "If she was in bad condition from the explosion and Wesker found her, he left her alive, and she might just be with him because he saved her, or she has other reasons." He said. Then Chris sighed as Sydney walked up. Rather solemnly.

"Sarah's with Wesker?" She asked quietly and Chris nodded. Chris was caught off guard when Sydney sat down next to Chris and hugged him in her sadness. "Chris. I havn't seen her in years except for these last few months. She's only changed so much from what has happened...but even if she got a bit rougher from prison, or being with Umbrella. She always would take care of people." Sydney said. "There has to be a reason..." Sydney was nearly in tears still squeezing Chris. "I can't stand to see her with him! Bad men, all her life. But, it just sickens me that she's there willingly...if it's even possible! The way he spoke about her. So possesive! I want to kill him!" She let go of Chris and hid her face in her hair.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 am
A man name Aeron would be walking around the dark allies and streets of the chaotic wastefield. His senses were on overdrive as he hoped that no flesh munchers would have found him whilst he neared a seemingly abandoned building. Perhaps the building has some nurishment for him or even some survivors. Climbing untop of a fire exit the building had at the back of it, Aeron looked around before smashing a window with his left cyborg fist, opened the rest of the window, and hopped in. He feel into the building with a slight thud sound before getting up and takinging cover, heck he didn't know if the place was safe, he just wen't by his instincts which proved infallible for his survival. Sneaking around even more he noticed voices from a couple of figures, but stayed hidden as he slowly withdrew his pistol, took it off safety, and slowly crept up to the gang with his gun in the low ready. (Eh.. I'm still kinda new to the ventures of gaia, so I'm just posting on how I was raised to rp.)  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff