Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Rosie's Birthday Valentine Role Play~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 pm
Turel didn't ask what that was but swiped at another nearby creature that was growling at them. "They seem to be coming toward us" he mentioned. "Can you even fight in that form?" For if Raziel could not this would be a problem. Turel's psychic powers tore at the creatures that got too close to them.

"Let us keep trying to gt to the city and ignore these creatures."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm
Raziel chuffed, cracking his bony though incredibly strong knuckles. "I kicked your sorry hide, didn't I?" Raziel said, referring to the time in the pit, even though at that time, Turel had not seen his form.

When one of the creatures came at Raziel, he thrust his arm forward, claws burying themselves into its chest and then hooking into the putrid flesh in a nice, firm hold. Before it even had a chance to scream, Raziel had lifted it up and tossed it over his shoulder. Claws still embedded, though, it left behind a good chunk of flesh in Raziel's fist before sailing off into the fog.

Raziel's nose wrinkled in disgust at what he was holding. The flesh was rotted and the blood was nearly black and stank of a mixture of tar and sulphur. He shook his hand, trying to rid it of the thick, foul liquid.

"I usually don't mind getting my hands dirty, but for this lot I'll make an exception. Lets get going." Raziel agreed.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm
"You did?" he asked, slightly confused. "I wasn't sure if that was another nightmare. So was all of the screaming real to then?" Although that last question was more to himself than to Raziel. Still, they went forward and toward the strange village.

"I'm sensing that the ones near the village are passive or otherwise disinterested in fighting. Can we pass you off as one of them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:06 pm
Raziel wondered how the other could sense such a thing, but when asked to pass himself off as one of those things, Raziel gave a small, indignant chuff. "I'm not acting any different than I normally do, if we need to fight them, so be it." He refused to stagger around like one of these mindless ghouls.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Although Turel did not know it, they'd left the dense, dark fog. The creatures near the city were content on either ignoring the two brothers or jeering at them. He used his echolocation to prevent from stumbling over object in the road. He did not need to trip over a fallen branch in front of his brother.

"What do you make of the situation here?" By asking such a vague, open ended question, he hoped Raziel would inadvertently describe what he saw. That would aid Turel greatly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm
The fog was a little less thick in the city and Raziel had a better time seeing. He kicked a piece of rubble on the street as they walked. "Its certainly like no city I've ever seen in Nosgoth. If it appeared here when the monsters did, then obviously they're related somehow" Raziel replied.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm
"I would have never guessed" Turel commented dryly, "that the creatures and this city were related." Really now?

Unfortunately, Raziel did not describe this city to him. Now he needed to try to fish for information of what the city looked like again. Trying to keep his face angled away from his brother to hide his blindness (although he knew he couldn't hide that much longer), he spoke up again. "Any building you suggest searching through first? I've no idea where is the best place to start."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 pm
Raziel just rolled his eyes at the other. "Well I don't see you coming up with any better ideas" He retorted, then started to look around at the city's buildings.

"Although I haven't seen anything quite like this, the buildings definitely look man-made. Lets see if we can find any actual inhabitants of this place." Raziel pointed to what looked to be an old church. "We'll start there. Humans tend to flock to places of worship in times of crisis."  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 pm
Finally, something to describe the city he was in. If he was among his trusted clan members they'd be describing the city for him. By asking the right questions he could trick Raziel into doing that for him.

"We shall start there then." He lowered his head and began to twitch his ears to hear for any people. "I still hear those strange creatures on the outside. And I think I hear something underground. A clanking noise?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:01 pm
"A clanking noise?" Raziel queried, trying to hear for himself, but his smaller ears, though sensitive, weren't as powerful as his younger brother's. He could only watch Turel's ears twitch and wonder what exactly the other was hearing.

"What do you think it could be?"  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm
"I can't say. But there is some infrastructure underneath that echoes greatly. Perhaps there is an entrance in the church?" He hoped it was a church and not a massive basilica. He was not in the mood to explore a large building.

"Let's get going" Turel started forward in the direction where his echolocation had pieced together a building with peaked roofs as were traditional of a church. That had better be the right building.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 pm
Walking up the steps, they came to a set of tall, heavy church doors. There were all sorts of symbols and runes painted on the door that Raziel was unfamiliar with. Taking a closer look, he noticed that they were painted on in blood. Human blood.

He wondered if the inhabitants of this church were just as friendly as the creatures outside...

The doors were quite large and heavy but Raziel managed to push them open on his own. Once they were inside, he closed it behind him.

"Who's there?" Came a fearful voice from inside.

Raziel squinted, eyes adjusting to the dim light. He saw an elderly man, who looked to be a priest. The priest, seeing the two vampire's demonic appearance, quickly grasped for the holy symbol hung around his neck.

"Do not fear, we have not come her to hurt you, we're merely seeking sanctuary. from the terrors outside." Raziel assured the eldery man, who seemed quite surprised when this creature talked to him.

The priest licked his lips, trying to find his voice. "Well, the house of God is always open to those seeking his protection..." He looked behind them at the big doors, licking his lips nervously again. "And I suppose if you both were able to get past the protective spells, you're not one of them."

((Gonna hold off on posting for a bit until I finish my fic, I'm almost done))  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:02 pm
"Your world has merged with our own. Strange beings came with it," Turel explained. "What is this city that you reside in? What happened to all of the inhabitants? And what are those strange creatures that came with your city?" Good. A person that could answer questions. Turel sensed the man's fear but was not interesting in quelling it. His own clan's safety came first; this man could die if it meant his clan surviving.

His ears twitched and he tried to listen for the underground labyrinth.

(ah, main will be done later this week. work took over)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:09 pm
(Hope I'm not too late ^^;;; Been making dumplings after school for the last few days...much more tiring than it should be...)

Lily hid behind the altar of the church and listened. Since she would never grow past looking more or less like a beautiful human child,the priest had allowed her to stay for the past few days.

Not that he had much of a choice. When her abilities peeked, she would have quite a talent for hypnotism.

Still,the priest was the one exception of trust she'd had lately. The days after scurrying from the rubble where she'd awoken to the city filled with beasts had taught her enough about survival to not trust new creatures as quickly as she used to.

However these two were different, she could sense that she knew them. It only took her a few moments to recognize the one and call out softly,and skeptically ...

"Daddy?"  

lilwriter23

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:14 pm
Face. Meet Palm. "I told all the clan to stay home" he called out to his child, slightly agitated. This was far too dangerous for her. Oh well. She knew of his current blindness and could describe buildings to him. Now he just had to keep a watch on her and hope she didn't get killed by Raziel or the strange creatures.

He carefully approached her. "And how did you get here without my knowing?!"  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces