Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Huston I think we have a problem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 am
Hopefully not

Well I guess I'll be heading to bed, have to sit on babies early tomorrow

G'night!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 am
Oooo, okay~ Squish 'em good!

*huggles* Nuh-night!  

Scrab Demon

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 am
Main's got the link to the fic in a tab. When she comes back from work she'll finish reading it. AH, you posted yours first. Curses work getting in the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 am
Okay User Image

I've pretty much been laid off from baby sitting by my sister until her husband goes back to work since he can just watch the kids while he can study. Had plenty of time to work on the fic and I'm glad I finished because now my sister needs me to babysit today

Not use to being up this early, how do you folks with actual jobs do it? x__x  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 am
User Image

Hell, I'm not sure how I do it. I turn nocturnal whenever I have more than a couple days off.

Lots of willpower, caffeine, and naps.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 am
I love naps

I'll be sad when I have to tell the doctor what he's giving me is making me sleep too much, I hope I'll still be able to have great naps, though

Before the meds I would take naps and feel sick after, now I feel refreshed, its wonderful  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 am
User Image

Naps:

Best things ever.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 am
Especially when you wake up drooling. Gross, but if its enough to make you drool, you know it was a good nap.

What sucks is that my meds make me snore when I never have before. I've been kicked out of Raiem's room when I sleep over at her house. Its okay, though, I don't want to wake her up and the couch is actually pretty comfy =o=  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

I'm always paranoid that I snore, especially since I hate snorers.

*smacks self for being on Gaia and not working on either of her fics*

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 am
I use to grind my teeth from stress when I slept, now I just snore, either way I'm glad I can sleep in the living room and not bother my friend with it.

Mind if I ask what they're about?  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 am
User Image

One's the LoK fic that's been brewing in me for months. I have down the plot, the character relations, the ending, so it's just a matter of me actually writing it. I have the first chapter pretty much finished, but I don't know how to start the second chapter.

The second one is a Slenderfic with IRL-ish me, which I have the plot down for. I wrote the first chapter a long time ago, but lost it when my laptop crashed a few months back. So I'm starting anew, but I'm not on the first chapter, but rather a few more in.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 am
Oh, sounds interesting, I hope to get to read them both User Image  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 am
User Image

Imma upload them to dA when I stop nitpicking and finish moving accounts. I still need to rewatch/rejoin all of my old groups.

What scares me is that I slowly churned out 6 pages of LoKfic in roughly two or three weeks, editing like a madman, but I wrote 6 pages of Slenderfic in three days. And I'm actually satisfied with most of it.

;_;

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 am
Ffff, well, I guess it could be worse, yuo could not be satisfied with it.

I'm probably gonna make a new DA account when I get my scanner up and running. I quit awhile ago because I didn't have the inspiration to create, I was ashamed of my pathetic weabo drawings - I'm much better now - and I was having problems with a certain member *coughgoddessmilleniacough*  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 am
User Image

NO

DON'T SPEAK THE NAME OF THE BEAST IN HERE

HISSSSSSSSSS

User Image

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]