[PRP] It's About Grace and Elegance (Satomei & Fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm
"You are absolutely right, precious," Fi agreed. "But you see, once you're older you'll see other uses for them. But for now, don't you think you should learn to dance because it will help you become more graceful? It's a way of showing beauty, precious, and you have plenty to show."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Satomei was doubtful. Men would probably be like her father - who had left without knowing her mother was pregnant, or that he had cubs! He was not a good role-model for men, and Satomei figured most would be like him. "Maybe," she said, still doubtful, but the idea of dancing intrigued her. "I think I'd like to learn to dance," she admitted, ears twitching in embarrassment as the female complimented her. "Would you teach me?" She asked, knowing she could learn from her mother, but this was an impartial source. She could go to her mother for tips later anyway.

Velveteen Angel

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm
"Of course, precious! The more practice I have at teaching, the better. And you will look just lovely dancing," she added with a gentle smile. "I promise. You will be the envy of all the girls around for your grace and elegance."  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff