Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 am
March 14, 2012

There's also a contest going on for two cubs here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:03 am
March 20, 2012

I've been reorganizing the OOC threads in the subforum today, so if they seem to have vanished it's because they've not yet been re-stickied. Everyone ought to take a look at the Pride Information and Ranks and Rank Changes threads because there've been some changes made there. There is also a new Out of Pride RPs thread that will be open for business once it's stickied. The pretty pretty banners that now head each thread were made by Pinch, by the way.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 am
April 11, 2012

First, I'm still looking for suggestions about organizing the Out of Pride RPs thread. I think it's a good idea, but I'm still not sure how to organize it. So far I've been looking at just listing the RPs alphabetically by title and listing the participants and the events, but that could become unwieldy very quickly.

Second, Ruzanski has been promoted (somewhat) recently to the rank of captain and will be leading a viking. There will be an open RP for their sending-off since it is his first viking as a captain and that should be set up in the next few days. However you can safely assume that the pride is now preparing for it, especially those lions who are slated to come with him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am
April 18, 2012

There's a sending-off for Ruzanski's first viking open here! Everyone is welcome to post in the ORP, and encouraged to do so, even though I'm afraid I have no prizes to offer at the moment.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 am
May 2, 2012
User Image

Click the above link for a chance to win a long-lost reaver! The contest closes on the 23rd.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am
May 22, 2012
Please take a moment to review the means of joining listed. There are four of them, but in this instance please play special attention to the manner of joining that relates to challenges. As of this date all challenges must be fought against Reavers to count for certing purposes, as the pride is not likely to be particularly impressed by a lion who wins against a mere freeborn.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 am
June 26, 2012
User Image

Click the above link for a chance to win a thrall hyena pup! Contest closes on the 1st of July.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 am
July 10, 2012
For those who were wondering, Captain Ruzanski's viking has now officially returned to the pride.

If you were supposed to be RPing something that happened on that viking and the RP is not finished, finish it up and all. Just know that the viking has returned to the pride at this point.

If you have an RP that was supposed to happen but has not yet started, please PM this account or Princess_Feylin to discuss whether you would like to have her set up an RP and get through it quickly so that it can have happened during this particular viking or have it happen with some other viking band. Or if you are still interested in having it happen at all.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:15 pm
July 21, 2012

If you'll take a look in the Pride Information Thread, you will see that there is a new kind of challenge outlined there, the holmgang.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:13 pm
August 6, 2012

The metaplot is beginning! Take a look at this thread.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 pm
August 28, 2012

The metaplot is moving along! The people quoted below especially should take a look at this thread, however if there are any other people who wish to participate with outlanders, they are welcome to do so as well.

Jovi of Shadows

Annchen

wooga Paes

pinchmonster

Princess_Feylin

Andranis

Chimerical Beast

Excited Apathy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 am
September 18, 2012

There's some new information in the Ranks and Rank Changes thread. Most notably, there is a rank which I am debating whether it should be listed on certs or if I should just leave it as general Freeborn. Let me know your thoughts in the OOC Discussion thread.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:30 am
September 18, 2012

Breytast Vindar is upon us. For more information, check out this thread!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 pm
October 10, 2012

Attention, all Stormborn!

There is an incredibly important challenge taking place here.

Due to the nature of this particular challenge, it is expected that everyone in the pride (except those who are away on Ru's viking) will be there to watch. Therefore, everyone (except those who are away on Ru's viking) is welcome to post in the RP, as long as they do not interfere with Njal or Aesir.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 pm
November 13, 2012

There's also a contest going on for some awesome cubs here.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff