Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
Dissidia 012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Charater u want on Dissidia 012 more?
Vivi
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Zell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Auron
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Steiner
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sazh
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Cid Highwind
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Vincent
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Other
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:41 pm
I've heard Aerith is in Dissidia 012! Though, she would only be a support character. She had a FF wiki article for Dissidia, but it was deleted o.O

So I found out on her main article.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Nikki Rydia
I've heard Aerith is in Dissidia 012! Though, she would only be a support character. She had a FF wiki article for Dissidia, but it was deleted o.O

Check the youtube videos darlin, they're more reliable than words themselves. Yes she is a support character and trust me when I say this, she is pretty cheap with her attacks.

Like REALLY cheap. Makes you thankful she is a support only character.

EDIT: They should make support only chars for everyone though. Like Faris for Bartz. And Auron for Tidus. Rinoa for Squall and so on so forth. I'm an FF7 fan but I think its kind of unfair that they get such special treatment in this game.  

Nero Odio

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Loveless Lament

Abomination

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:21 am
Unorthodox Enigma
Nikki Rydia

Check the youtube videos darlin, they're more reliable than words themselves. Yes she is a support character and trust me when I say this, she is pretty cheap with her attacks.

EDIT: They should make support only chars for everyone though. Like Faris for Bartz. And Auron for Tidus. Rinoa for Squall and so on so forth. I'm an FF7 fan but I think its kind of unfair that they get such special treatment in this game.

Would villains have support characters too?
VII isn't the only game that is getting special treatment though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 am
The Thirteenth Lament
Unorthodox Enigma
Nikki Rydia

Would villains have support characters too?
VII isn't the only game that is getting special treatment though.

You can have anyone as a support character in quick battles and arcade I'm guessing. I don't have the game yet but seen major reviews of the japanese versions released weeks ago. And VII gets the special treatment because of Aerith being a suppport only char.

Though I like that everyone gets an extra costume, we actually get a human version of certain characters as well. I shall not spoil but prepare to have your jaws hanging open for some lovely surprising costumes.

Of course Tidus's extra costume was spoiled by all the cutscenes and trailers, being shirtless and all.  

Nero Odio

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:42 pm
I got DDFF on the day it came out, since I preordered and had release date delivery. It's very good, though I've been juggling between it and LBP2 at the moment. I don't know how to load my Aerith assist, honestly, but I'll start working on that later. For all of you who may not already know, you MUST have Dissidia Prologus to use Aerith, and it costs about $2.99 on the PSN. With the purchase you get the Aerith add on and Prologus. Anyway, if any of you are interested in battling one another, msg me. I rarely get on Gaia, unfortunately, because I have nobody to talk to besides Rai, but I do check my msgs from time to time.

Happy Gaming!

<3 Aerith  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
I got DDFF on the day it came out, since I preordered and had release date delivery. It's very good, though I've been juggling between it and LBP2 at the moment. I don't know how to load my Aerith assist, honestly, but I'll start working on that later. For all of you who may not already know, you MUST have Dissidia Prologus to use Aerith, and it costs about $2.99 on the PSN. With the purchase you get the Aerith add on and Prologus. Anyway, if any of you are interested in battling one another, msg me. I rarely get on Gaia, unfortunately, because I have nobody to talk to besides Rai, but I do check my msgs from time to time.

Happy Gaming!

<3 Aerith

Is the dissidia 012 game on PSN just a demo or the real game?  

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:02 pm
SAFER SEPHIROTH_XlX
Aerith Great Gospel

Happy Gaming!

<3 Aerith

It's a demo, kind of like a prequel. It's one story, involving Lightning. Any items you get during Prologus can be transferred to the actual game. It gives you an option when you first play it to do so, and you can do it again through Extras on the main menu of Duodecim. The cool thing about Duodecim is that you can keep all your characters from the first Dissidia the same lvl. I found that pretty convenient, especially if you want to do battles against people online with a Lvl 100 character. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
SAFER SEPHIROTH_XlX
Aerith Great Gospel

Happy Gaming!

<3 Aerith

It's a demo, kind of like a prequel. It's one story, involving Lightning. Any items you get during Prologus can be transferred to the actual game. It gives you an option when you first play it to do so, and you can do it again through Extras on the main menu of Duodecim. The cool thing about Duodecim is that you can keep all your characters from the first Dissidia the same lvl. I found that pretty convenient, especially if you want to do battles against people online with a Lvl 100 character. smile

Oh k thx biggrin heres the english trailer btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6GGdTog48  

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:25 pm
SAFER SEPHIROTH_XlX
Aerith Great Gospel
SAFER SEPHIROTH_XlX
Aerith Great Gospel

Happy Gaming!

<3 Aerith

Oh k thx biggrin heres the english trailer btw
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6GGdTog48

No prob. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:14 pm
DDFF 012 is pretty hard ;n;

Dude, the only I could win was a lvl39 cloud against a level 38 whatever his name was.

HONESTLY I CANNOT BEAT SOMEONE WITH THE SAME LEVEL AS ME! D:<

And they don't have the character viewer...which sorta sucks....I can't even pass the first story mode as lightning. I can never win the party mode thing, regardless of how high my characters are...sheesh what a ripoff.

Only thing I'm glad about is Laguna joining.....Yuna sucks as a lvl1 character and....honestly the alt outfits aren't much of a bedazzler..  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash