Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Steph needs new hobbies. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia used to be so neat
  Now the fans are all stupid, and the old school ones have fled like the Jews out of Egypt...
View Results

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Korean dramas are lost on me.

If I wasn't in the middle of packing for a move, I'd re-watch Due South again, mostly because Super Mountie is hot. And the show is funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm
All I watch are Korean dramas.

Well, only romantic comedies. :/

And some shows.  

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Maybe Jenny can teach me about K-dramas then. =3 *Sits at Bagel's feet*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm
Blood +

Samurai Champloo

Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler)

Flame of Recca

Lupin the 3rd

Gundam wing or seed

Code Geass?  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Titannia Atlas

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:04 am
KuroAkaNeko
Newer stuff maybe?
Fairy Tail, Gosick, Star Driver?

Dude, you watch all the same stuff as me! biggrin

Gosick's one of my favorites right now. Planning to cosplay as Kujo at the next con like whoa! heart

LordKiston
Blood +

Samurai Champloo

Flame of Recca

Lupin the 3rd

Gundam wing or seed

Code Geass?

Proof that I am VERY picky about my animu:

Blood + never interested me. Probably because Vampire anime bores the hell out of me.

Samurai Champloo, eh? That one's been on my list for years. Maybe we should watch it... *thoughtful frown*

Kuroshitsuji's... not... my thing.... and if I say much more than that, I'll probably be attacked by ninja fangirls when I'm not paying attention.

Flame of Recca is classic!! I need to finish the manga, come to think of it.

Lupin III is also great, but there's waaaaay too many episodes for me to stay interested. I watched a couple of the films though, as well as a hilarious live action. Good stuff!

We're borrowing Wing from a friend right now so the box set's right here. Maybe I can pop it into the computer in a bit... Seed wasn't so great, I'm afraid. Don't get me started on 00.

I watched the first half, but I just couldn't get into R2.

There's not really much ON right now, and that kind of annoys me in general. I'm waiting for the next episode of Ao no Exorcist right now, and I've been trying to get Steph to watch Gosick, Puella Magi Madoka Magika and Star Driver with me. I wound up giving up when she told me she just couldn't get into those and finished/caught up without her. There's a couple Shounen-Ai series out, but they're not incredible or anything. I'm hoping the summer season's better. Or that we get a second season of Heroman soon.

I really want more Heroman. Steph and I love comics, and the mere idea that Stan Lee collaborated with Bones on an original anime ALONE makes us happy. Also, I love the reference to Condor SO MUCH.

Hakushaku to Yousei's not one of my favorites, but it was good. I have a tendency to just watch whatever looks interesting. If I can last more than three episodes without getting bored, I tend to stick with it.

You can call me uptight now. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 pm
MegaBusted
KuroAkaNeko
Newer stuff maybe?

Gosick's one of my favorites right now. Planning to cosplay as Kujo at the next con like whoa! heart

LordKiston
Blood +

Samurai Champloo

Flame of Recca

Lupin the 3rd

Gundam wing or seed

Code Geass?

Blood + never interested me. Probably because Vampire anime bores the hell out of me.

Samurai Champloo, eh? That one's been on my list for years. Maybe we should watch it... *thoughtful frown*

Kuroshitsuji's... not... my thing.... and if I say much more than that, I'll probably be attacked by ninja fangirls when I'm not paying attention.

Lupin III is also great, but there's waaaaay too many episodes for me to stay interested. I watched a couple of the films though, as well as a hilarious live action. Good stuff!

We're borrowing Wing from a friend right now so the box set's right here. Maybe I can pop it into the computer in a bit... Seed wasn't so great, I'm afraid. Don't get me started on 00.

There's not really much ON right now, and that kind of annoys me in general. I'm waiting for the next episode of Ao no Exorcist right now, and I've been trying to get Steph to watch Gosick, Puella Magi Madoka Magika and Star Driver with me. I wound up giving up when she told me she just couldn't get into those and finished/caught up without her. There's a couple Shounen-Ai series out, but they're not incredible or anything. I'm hoping the summer season's better. Or that we get a second season of Heroman soon.

I really want more Heroman. Steph and I love comics, and the mere idea that Stan Lee collaborated with Bones on an original anime ALONE makes us happy. Also, I love the reference to Condor SO MUCH.

Hakushaku to Yousei's not one of my favorites, but it was good. I have a tendency to just watch whatever looks interesting. If I can last more than three episodes without getting bored, I tend to stick with it.

I've updated my anime list since then XD
Star Driver finished so now I watch...

Fairy Tail
Gosick
Nichijou
Ao no Excorcist
Steins;Gate
AnoHana (short title)
Deadman Wonderland  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Titannia Atlas

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 pm
KuroAkaNeko
MegaBusted
KuroAkaNeko
Newer stuff maybe?

LordKiston
Blood +

Samurai Champloo

Flame of Recca

Lupin the 3rd

Gundam wing or seed

Code Geass?

I've updated my anime list since then XD
Star Driver finished so now I watch...

Fairy Tail
Gosick
Nichijou
Ao no Excorcist
Steins;Gate
AnoHana (short title)
Deadman Wonderland

Ao no Exorcist is really DARK! I was expecting a lot of bishounen running around with swords and onmyouji powers but I was proven wrong. Also, Jun Fukuyama's in it. I'm sold!

Steins;Gate looks interesting, but I'm not sure whether to watch it or not. Is it a sequel to Chaos;Head? I still have to watch that one too...

I hear that AnoHana's really cute, so I'll probably watch that one as well.

Deadman looks like it's the sort with a lot of blood, gore and TnA. Highschool of the Dead had that too, but they timed the fanservice with the gore in such a way that I was distracted right when it got obnoxious. I'm a weirdo and I'm queasier around blood that I know for sure is fake, and animated blood probably has the best effect on my stomach... I still wanna watch it though because the story sounded pretty BAMF.

I'm also trying to finds subs of that one anime with the weird title... It sounded almost like a slogan, but it's getting abbreviated as C I think. I have no idea what it's about but the full title sounds like it'll be pretty interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:01 pm
^^

Not sure if chaod;head and steins;gate are related though o.o  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items