Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Miracle Grabs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can i do it?
  YES, you can do it!!!!!
  Go Akki!!!
  nuetral
  She won't make it
View Results

Biosektor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:07 pm
Aryvane
Best of luck to you~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

so I wish User Image on a star

thanks

finished tank 11 smile wooohoo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 pm
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams

Well you'll find tons of tanks here to grab from.

Yeah i know smile dolphins ar emy favorite

Whats yours?

Airsharks are mine.

hmmm they drop blue coins ???

Yes they do.

do they have that glitch thing the same has dolphins? xD lol where you click the middle of the tank a lot and when you play the dolphins stay in place?

Yep  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Biosektor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:21 pm
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams

Airsharks are mine.

hmmm they drop blue coins ???

Yes they do.

do they have that glitch thing the same has dolphins? xD lol where you click the middle of the tank a lot and when you play the dolphins stay in place?

Yep
K now there going to be another favorite xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm
locked out of booty grab crying  

Biosektor

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm
Locked out?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm
azndreams
Locked out?
It when it doesn't glow for me .. umm it not game full or playing another game it never says that... but it just not glow sorry had dinner ^^  

Biosektor

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Locked out?
It when it doesn't glow for me .. umm it not game full or playing another game it never says that... but it just not glow sorry had dinner ^^

That's weird. Sometimes it might take awhile for it to load the glow or you may have to log out and wait a little while like a few mins then log back in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 pm
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Locked out?

That's weird. Sometimes it might take awhile for it to load the glow or you may have to log out and wait a little while like a few mins then log back in.

Yeah that why i call it locked out xD because i have to wait 5 mins before i can booty grab again and this is a new compute ri'm on. My friends says because of booty grabbing to fast??? but idk xD  

Biosektor

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Locked out?

Yeah that why i call it locked out xD because i have to wait 5 mins before i can booty grab again and this is a new compute ri'm on. My friends says because of booty grabbing to fast??? but idk xD

That could be it also. Gaia has been trying to cut down on ways that make people fast gold and they even put in a thing where you had to refresh your page to get tanks to glow or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Locked out?

That could be it also. Gaia has been trying to cut down on ways that make people fast gold and they even put in a thing where you had to refresh your page to get tanks to glow or something like that.

anti-aggression

I don't mind the anti aggression i think it a swell idea it at least stops some inflation in the market. but getting locked out of booty grab UGH i just hate that >.> it always happens to my friends as well  

Biosektor

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Locked out?

anti-aggression

I don't mind the anti aggression i think it a swell idea it at least stops some inflation in the market. but getting locked out of booty grab UGH i just hate that >.> it always happens to my friends as well

I guess I don't play booty grab fast enough because that never happens to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm
Damn. Owo

Good luck! GO GRAB 'EM BOOTYS!!!!  

BleedingInkXIII

Biosektor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams
Akki the Falling Star
azndreams

anti-aggression

I guess I don't play booty grab fast enough because that never happens to me.

depends on how fast the computer is , my old computer it took me 5mins to just finish 1 tank...with my new computer there is no lag so it way faster :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 pm
eek
Wooooow!!! Thats a lotta booty to grab ;]

Good luck!!  

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Biosektor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 pm
neonchrome
eek
Wooooow!!! Thats a lotta booty to grab ;]

Good luck!!

i know but i did the math if the average gold you get from a tank is 2K, then if you times that 5000 that 10 mil. and half of the gold i earn is for a friend so that leads me to the 5 mil range I want for my friend xD

then there my shops and donations (that is if i ever get any customers lol or a donation but i like earning my gold)  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff