• Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 pm
Haha oh wow. I fixed that Ecavi xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:17 am
Name: AƱuli
Image: Uncerted
Proof of Membership: Pride Cert
About:
Sweet, cheerful, and optimistic, she tries to look at the best in things. For some reason, she doesn't have the same strength in her sense of adventure that her parents have, but she does like to see new things and meet new faces.
[The following are excerpts of her telling the Shadow Clan's Nvwati stories of her life]
"Well, I remember being born on the savanna... the journey here was long, but nothing really eventful happened. And then we came here,"
"Well, I like the sound of the rain and sunsets, flowers... There's also... Well..." [She would then go on to talk about her future mate]

She met the god of Peace, Li Wei at one point. He gave her a scale as a gift, which she later gave to Koda as her wedding gift (He gave her a feather from the goddess of Messengers, Tarishi).

She's married/mated to Nekoda Waya (Painted Wolf), formally of the Wolf Clan.
They have five cubs, their names (In English, from left to right) are White, Rabbit, Earth, Belly Laugh, and Bird, all with the surname Wolf.

Tattoos
Color: I kinda think brown would go nicely on her
Placement: Front legs and face for the most part; She has items, so preferably in places that won't be covered (That image is just for reference, you can put the tattoos on the regular uncert)
Would like: I'd really like something that represents Koda, and something for her five babies
Would not like: Tattoos too similar to her mother's
Other: Not that I can think of

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 am
Name: Abiona
Image: Abiona Big
Proof of Membership: Abiona Cert
About: Abiona is a VERY powerful seer, so powerful in fact that he is never actually sure if he is awake or not. His dreams tell him the day he will have so he often wonders if he is still in that dream. He came to the Ela as a young adol looking for a place to come home. His visions are still strong but luckily he found a female who is so random that she often does something to make him know he isn't dreaming nay more. He knows the future can be changed and little random occurrences make him happy as it means he is actually awake. He has a wonderful mate and fantastic children who support his weird ways.

Tattoos eyes, I would like something to do with seeing / believing, geometric designs like his natural body markings, lines, etc, the design is up to you.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gjPN6EH3avk/S6U82MAeZwI/AAAAAAAAAxo/mj4s2iua5vs/s320/tribal-calf-tattoos-geometric-patterns-surf.jpg < general idea for geometric design

lots of eyes XD!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/095/a/b/Tiger__s_Eye_Tattoo_Design_by_Crisis_Unit.png
http://yingshun.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/images/eye_tatoo/eye-tatoo_01.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/042/5/3/Tribal_Cat_Eye_Tattoo_by_Joey106r.jpg
http://www.libratattoos.info/birthday_ecards/image/Tribal-Libra-Eye-Tattoo.jpg

Color: I would like them to be the same colour has his existing body markings (the darkest colour) so that his markings look like extra tattoos.
Placement: On his back & on his front legs.
Would like: eyes / geometric designs
Would not like: animals
Other: I love you so frikken much XD! I have wanted Abiona to have tats for so long!!

~~~~~

adult now!

Name: Magdiel
Image: Magdiel Uncert - Cert
Proof of Membership: Tree ceremony
About: Magdiel is the daughter of the god of leadership and his mortal mate. She was the only cub in the litter not born with her fathers colouring, she is basically the inverted version of her mother. Magdiels name means fruit of the gods.

Having left her parents she found the ela and joined becoming one of the Mantis clan.

Tattoos I'd like a wing on her back and vines with fruits on her legs. I'd like these vines to be quite swirly but I don't just want grapes on them, I want all different fruits like bananas and apples and things. She has been sworn in to the Mantis clan so I would like a preying mantis on her shoulder, above the vines.
Her wing should look like her Daddys wings I would like it to have little white spots in it, it's to represent her heritage.
Color: I think white but if you think another colour would be more suitable please go with your instinct.
Placement: wing on her back, swirls up her front legs maybe a swirl under her eye with a little fruit on it? I'll leave it up to you on positioning.
Would like: Mantis & fruit & wing
vine ideas
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/e/0/3/4/12065677732110654081Anonymous_celtic_vine_corner.svg.med.png
http://www.scribbleoneverything.com/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_vine_flourish_v2.jpg
Mantis
http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/i/lisana/mantis_black_mod_merged.gif
fruit
http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/15/54/64/400_F_15546409_8ZDUYxsXRxY5SfJIxGRdcYQerO0vCvcA.jpg

Would not like: nothing really
Other: <33333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 am
Name: Huong
Image: Uncert
Proof of Membership: Cert
About: Uknowingly saved from a life of slavery by a god her mother sent her and her sibblings off with, Huong grew up until adolescence in the Antianeira, around only females. So moving to a pride where males and females co-exist happily was a bit surprising at first. She's gotten used to it, though. When her first litter was born, she was convinced her youngest cub and only son was a girl until he grew his full mane in, and now treats her current litter as adorable blobs of genderless fur.

Tattoos
Color: White
Placement: Legs and face
Would like: Simple feathers, maybe stars of some sort, something reminescent of her mate's tattoos
Would not like: Heavy use of the more common swirl patterns, wings
Other: Have fun!

Name: Kiazi
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony
About: A bit of a different sort of lion, Kiazi has a strange obsession with planting yams all over the place. He doesn't eat them, he just... Plants them. And digs them up later after letting them grow wild, to plant some more. It probably doesn't help that his name means 'potato'... He's also very happy.

Tattoos
Color: Blue(Any shade you want!)
Placement: Front legs and shoulders, a bit on his back
Would like: I guess some sort of potato... lol And at least one fish of some sort.
Would not like: Spots, the more common swirl tats
Other: I would like part of it to tie in with his mate, Uziwa'muundi

Name: Uziwa'muundi
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony
About: A happy and somewhat fluid lioness, Uziwa is happy to tell a lion, if they ask, about the sea she came from and the many colorful fish found there. She adores Uziwa, though not so much is potatoes, and finds his weird little quirks fascinating.

Tattoos
Color: Brown
Placement: Left front leg, rear legs, partly on her rump
Would like: Fish, waves, a random potato, maybe some bubbles....
Would not like: Plants, feathers, heavy use of swirls
Other: I would like part of it to tie in with her mate, Kiazi

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 am
;; Thankyou for doing this <3

Name: Phib
Image: http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/acitylost/surprise3-1-1.png
Proof of Membership: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/elawadiyi/shadow clan/phibseraadultcert.png
About: A gruff old warrior. Has had a hard life, never really caring much to settle down. Has since found a lot of peace with the Ela.

Tattoos
Color: I'm thinking the dark green he has on his back stripes.
Placement: Legs, but CC if you feel elsewhere.
Would like: CC!
Would not like: Flowers, or anything too delicate.
Other: Narp!

Name: Amedia
Image: http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/acitylost/ameh_wip2.jpg
Proof of Membership: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/elawadiyi/shadow clan/amediaseraadolcert.png
About: Formerly the goddess of healing. She's had a fairly lengthy life, and saved Phib as a cub during the plague. She felt an attachment to him, and throughout his life continued to manipulate small things to try and make his life better...and seemingly only compounding his problems. She finally took a mortal form to try some hands on intervention, and ended up falling in love. She eventually gave up her powers; and now that she has no connection to her 'goddess' self, she has aged considerably.

Tattoos
Color: CC! Goldish?
Placement: CC
Would like: CC!
Would not like: Wings, but you already were against that. XD
Other: Narp!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:05 am
Name: Hatalekin
Image: [Hatalekin]
Proof of Membership: [cert]
About: Hatalekin lived with a lioness who had always claimed to be his mother, but when she was near death she had finally admitted the truth to him - he was a stolen cub. Lost and confused without having the lioness to stay with the adolescent began traveling the roguelands alone until he finally found the Ela as an adult. Though her lost still troubles him, along with other questions, the lion is the very easy going type that has no trouble socializing with others.
Tattoos
Color: CC - perhaps a shade of red?
Placement: CC.
Would like: Some dots, random images, etc - Anything really
Would not like: CC
Other: Nope! Just have fun with it. :3

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 am
Name:Jiwekali
Image: Uncert.
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony.
About: Jiwekali was the protector of his family. When a neighboring lion was having hyena problems, Jiwe reluctantly left his beloved mate and two cubs behind. When he returned days later, they were gone. Jiwekali went mad with despair, searching for them for months on end. He stopped eating, stopped caring for himself and nearly died in the desert only to be saved by a wild dog. From there he met Pia, and together they have come to the Ela, their new forever home.

Tattoos
Color: A color similar to his eyes.
Placement: Legs seem to be the best place. XD
Would like: Mountains, something that might look like pathways, the sun setting over the mountains would be great. Go with your heart. * w* <3 As far as he knows his mate and cubs are dead, so perhaps some way of remembering them. Maybe three pawprints along the pathway? I'd also like to see something that tells of his meeting with Coolbreeze, the wd that saved his life. Perhaps something similar to her shoulder marking? IDK. :3
Would not like: Anything that might not relate to the story of his life.
Other: I want his tattoos to mean something to him. He hasn't had an easy life and despite all the hardships he's finally found a place he can call home. Also, he is plotted to marry CJ's girl Pia, so he will finally find the happiness that was lost to him. I LOVE JIWEKALI, I am so happy he's found a home. ; ;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:53 am
Thank you so much for this!!!

Name: Kenan
Proof of Membership: Cerimoney
Position: Guard
About: Personality: A quiet, soft spoken guy, Kenan has always been something of a silent shell hiding a tender heart. From a very young age he trained to become a warrior. One of the youngest ever to graduate his training, he joined his prideā€™s Guard. Yet Kenan was soon chosen for a very special task, to protect and guard their young Sharmaness, Aaliyah. Slowly the pair formed a bond that ran deeper than their duties, and eventually became mates in more than name. Devoted to his Aaliyah, Kenan is a stoic and steadfast mate. He is her protection, her provider and her healer. He is the one who cares for her after her visions have ravaged her body and soul, he is the one who lays beside her at night to provide warmth and comfort when her the things she sees distress her. Loyal and devoted he would give his life for her.

History & journey to the Elawadi pride: Human hunters discovered his first pride and decimated the population. Many were shot for their fur and meat, others were trapped and caught for trade. Kenan and his mate were two of these, and they were boxed up in wooden crates, set in trucks and driven across the savannah. Yet before they could reach their destination, the truck carrying them crashed and tipped the crates to the ground. The pair managed to escape the damaged crates, but could not save the other lion with them who was killed in the crash. Aaliyah was shaken but unhurt, however Kenan was badly wounded when a broken plank smashed his face, taking his right eye. The pair managed to get away in the confusion and fled the area, eventually arriving at the Ela pride boundary weeks later, half starved and exhausted.

Tattoos
Color: maybe black? nothing too bright.
Placement: Anywhere but on his marked back leg.
Would like: Something related to his & Aaliyah's story, both before the humans and after. We would also like Kenan's and Aaliyah's design to match somehow. Actual design is CC <3
Would not like: n/a
Other: I trust you. XD

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 am
Name:Aaliyah
About: Aaliyah has always been very sensitive to the needs of her Pride, her empathy very strong for almost all creatures. As the shaman for them she created the bridge between the gods and the felines she cared for, both physically as a healer, and spiritually as a priestess. It has given her a gentle and calming nature that can set the most panicked and pained cats at ease, allowing her to tend to their wounds. Her clear seeing and inner strength has also allowed her to walk the 'dream paths' for her people, the steady presence of her mate, giving her the peace of mind to present the prayers of her Pride to the gods directly, and at times, return to them with the answers they had sought, favorable or not. The demand on her body to travel the 'paths' is great and it has left her more frail then other lions, she tires easily, but Kenan cares for her, and her devotion and love for him is only rivaled by her devotion to the spiritual and physical health of her Pride. Soft spoken, and kind, Aaliyah bares the wisdom of her station and age with graceful, and gentle, elegance.

History & journey to the Elawadi pride
: Human hunters discovered his first pride and decimated the population. Many were shot for their fur and meat, others were trapped and caught for trade. Kenan and his mate were two of these, and they were boxed up in wooden crates, set in trucks and driven across the savannah. Yet before they could reach their destination, the truck carrying them crashed and tipped the crates to the ground. The pair managed to escape the damaged crates, but could not save the other lion with them ho was killed in the crash. Aaliyah was shaken but unhurt, however, the brutal loss of their Pride nearly broke her mind as she was one of the Dreamwalkers, Shaman for them. The pair managed to get away in the confusion and fled the area, eventually arriving at the Ela pride boundary weeks later, half starved and exhausted.

Tattoos CC but would like them to match her Mate Kenan.
Color: A nice Henna brown
Placement: Where on the body would you like to see them? Along the sand colored parts of her body, face, legs.
Would like: Design requests? Something that flows with her and Kenan's story, and if they might match somehow, that would be perfect. All CC choice.
Would not like: Design aspects to avoid?n/a
Other: Anything else? Thanks Ecavi, you're a doll.XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:13 pm
I'm not looking for a tattoo, I just wanted to say that this shop is a GREAT idea and very generous of you. <3  

Sergeant Sargent

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 pm
Name: Ohitekah
Image: Here
About: He's in the shadow clan, which is the BEST clan, because he's clearly the BEST lion, and the BEST hunter, with the BEST life and...you get the idea. razz

Tattoos
Color: Either white or the color of his eyes.
Placement: CC
Would like: CC
Would not like: CC
Other: N/A heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 am
Name: Etana'Dalila
Image: click (I hope it's alright that she's got items on her)
Proof of Membership: cert
About: She's an explorer of sorts that moved to the Ela from the Pridelands because she got bored with the everday scenery she grew up with. She's also a habitual liar and very fond of telling stories of her misadventures. Hardly any of them are entirely true, mind you.

Tattoos
Color: The same gray as the marks on her lower back.
Placement: Mostly on her fore legs, maybe a tiny bit on her hind paws and lower back if you want.
Would like: Mostly CC/random with swirlyness and some spots, a trail pawprints if that's okay to do, a few vague shapes of things one might find while exploring (like maybe an arrowhead or feather or things like that), and a (very) vague shape of pride rock if that's possible.
Would not like: Nothing on her neck, face, or anywhere that's colored white. Mm, nothing on her tail either I guess..
Other: Nahh~

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Name: Kaito
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony Pg 3
About: Kaito is a sweetie, he lives to know and knows how to live. He loves meeting new people, has met with a Goddess in his lifetime and treasures the moment that he shared with her. He was young, but that means nothing. He is talkative, protective and will stand up regardless of what may happen to him. Not only does he wear the brave face, he is the brave face.
The biggest and most prized possession in his life was, is and forever shall be Tivoli. His mate. The love of his life.

Tattoos
Color: Dark Teal
Placement: Legs, Chest, Face, Tail. Pick and choose as you see fit 83
Would like: Get creative (: Have fun!!~
Would not like: N/a
Other: Could there be a matching mark on both Tivoli and Kaito that represents how strong a bond the have? Both were part of the Tree Ceremony and are joined into Ela.

Thanks so much Ecavi! ;3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm
Name: Tivoli
Image: x
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony * Page 3
About: A calm and earthy female, Tivoli loves to just sit in a patch of flowers and stare at the sky all day. She sees no wrong in others, and can be quite the hippy. She also tends to be oblivious to hidden meanings in things, and takes most things at face-value. She never thought that she'd see the day when she would be 'tied-down' by a pride, but after finding the love of her life in Kaito, the Ela seemed to be the perfect place to be together.

Tattoos
Color: I'm pretty good with anything, though I'd lean towards the oranges and such.
Placement: Neck, tail, back ankles. Front fore-legs are an option as well. x3
Would like: Something that represents her free yet 'exotic' spirit. c:
Would not like: I would say anything too jagged and squared. o: Her markings are flowy, so flowy would mesh well. c:
Other: Could there be a matching mark on both Tivoli and Kaito that represents how strong a bond the have? Both were part of the Tree Ceremony and are joined into Ela.

Polette
Crew

Katjive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:34 am
Name: Ranvir'haini
Image: [X]
Proof of Membership: Tree festival
About: Rani was born in the Nchi'mahadhi, but he never had a liking or an affinity with music or dance. His mother had conceived in a one-night stand with a lion from another pride, and Rani had always wondered about his father--who he looked so much like--so he decided to use his drum quest as an excuse to run away from his pride and find out what befell his dad. Turns out, his father was from the Mizimu pride and had been sacrificed before Ranvir was born. Luckily, Rani didn't make it all the way to the Mizimu, but the news of his father's death weighed heavily on his heart.

Ranvir's best friend (and sort of romantic interest) was a fellow Nchi member named Criollo. Cree is a Seer, and thus an outcast of sorts. Criollo traveled with Ranvir for part of his journey, and left him with a final vision: Ranvir was to journey to a new pride and make a new life for himself. Ranvir looked for Criollo for a while, but ultimately gave up the search--knowing that Cree would See him coming no matter what he tried--and traveled to the Ela, taking part in the tree ceremony and gaining entrance to the pride.

Ranvir's brother, Kaleth, is also a new member, and Ranvir is both glad and anxious about Kaleth's presence. On the one hand, Ranvir is happy that he still has some blood family to call his own. On the other, Kaleth doesn't know about their father's death, and Ranvir hates that he has to bring that burden to Kaleth's heart as well.

Tattoos
Color: Not white or black, please. Nothing too bright. Your choice of exact color. ^_^
Placement: Where on the body would you like to see them? Your choice, I would ask that they not mark over his existing black/white markings.
Would like: CC
Would not like: Not too many dots-some are fine.
Other: Family resemblance to Kaleth's tats are fine by me, but I'm also okay with something different. Either way I'm excited to see how he turns out.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff