Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
So...Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree? (read first)
  Yes (Explain)
  No (Explain)
  I don't know (Explain)
View Results

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am
rmcdra

So what do you want Christians to not forget; that a bunch of crappy followers of their religion committed a bunch of atrocities and thus they should pay and suffer for the crimes of these crappy followers of years past, despite the fact that many Christians today admit that what those individuals back then did was wrong.

While we're not forgetting things - let's not forget that Pagans also did a lot of crappy things to other Pagans, and that Pagans also did crappy things to Christians.

If you want to moan about it...really, have some perspective. People are frequently nasty to other People - Us Vs. Them syndrome. The U.S. practically runs on that rhetoric, and has since day 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am
Morgandria
rmcdra

So what do you want Christians to not forget; that a bunch of crappy followers of their religion committed a bunch of atrocities and thus they should pay and suffer for the crimes of these crappy followers of years past, despite the fact that many Christians today admit that what those individuals back then did was wrong.

While we're not forgetting things - let's not forget that Pagans also did a lot of crappy things to other Pagans, and that Pagans also did crappy things to Christians.

If you want to moan about it...really, have some perspective. People are frequently nasty to other People - Us Vs. Them syndrome. The U.S. practically runs on that rhetoric, and has since day 1.
Thank you. heart biggrin I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games