Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 5 Open: 3/3 - 3/17 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KirasMarionette

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 pm
Name: Kira-chan1756

Quest: Pale Marionette

Quest Link: n/a

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Because I'm so tired of questing this item gonk With this item I can be one item closer to my final dream avi. I'm not going to say "it's to donate to this person or that when I'm done" because that doesn't even sound halfway true. But I barely make any gold a day because of two jobs going on three and I would really appreciate any help given towards my quest...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm
Name: shiblets

Quest: Angelic Scarf

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/angelic-dreams-quest-thread-donors-get-art/t.65937087/

Why do you think you deserve help from us?This is a hard quest, and I need all the help I can get. Your donations are very helpful ^_^  

Shiblets

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Fern Gullly

O.G. Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:08 am
Name: CaptainAcacia

Quest: All of Gaia's pirate items– which means at the moment, Ship's Captain.

Quest Link: I've been earning via booty grab and getting donations from my signature– but you can see where I started here.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because recently all my Booty Grabbing gold has gone to donations for giveaways.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 am
Name: thesexywolfess19

Quest: So much stuff x.x

Quest Link: Right Here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well... Because I would really like to at least finish one of my quests. The items that I'm questing are expensive and it just seems like the prices keep going up. I'd be very grateful if I could get any kind of help ^w^  

thesexywolfess19

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

17,265 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Gender Swap 100

One Past Midnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 am
Name: One Past Midnight

Quest: Devil Tail

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I think I deserve help from you because they way I'm trying to obtain this item is very rigorous and would really like a boost.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:35 am
Name: Amenya

Quest: Princess Chimes

Quest Link: n/a

I guess, I am worth it to deserve help from you because this items needs a lot of effort to work on and this is pretty much expensive so I hope you could help me. It would be grateful. Thank you! heart  

Amenya

Magnetic Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

scottietrademark

Peppy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am
Name: Anbu Kira
Quest: at the moment, Hidden Ace
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I would like to finish all of my wishlist items and once I finish, I would love to help other people reach their goals.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 am
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Hn...I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I'll get to the point. After taking a hiatus from Gaia and returning, I've found that items have inflated a lot. Any sort of help is appreciated, no matter the amount. I remember that this guild has helped me quite a bit in the past and I'm still thankful for it. Thanks for reading and considering.

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

BBR Rockz

Invisible Seeker

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 pm
Name: BBR Rockz 3nodding

Quest: Cerise the Skunk Plushie, Dream Avatar Items, Wish List Items or Gold to complete some of my Quests User Image

Quest Link: --->User Image<--- I've been questing since 2008/9 and have another Quest Link but I can't find it so this will have to do. ^_^

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am not able to spend much time on my laptop and therefore do not make many of my Gaia Dreams come true. I really wish I can complete all my quests one day - that is all. I will appreciate any help I may receive, thank you. heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 pm
So far away
User Image
Name: X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Quest: Tragic Melody or Masquerade
Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't really. I only joined because I was invited. I don't really care if I get what I'm questing for or not. It took me two years to finally get Keytarblade. Yeah I hope to get a little donation while I chat in charities and whatnot but I usually just sit there trying to make friends.
User Image
Been so far away for far too long

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:30 pm
Name: pig_girl
Quest: all EIs, MCs, and gold shop items
Quest Link: in siggy
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I seem to always end up giving away the gold i earn, but if it is donated/gifted to me, then i use it for my benefit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Name: Currybun

Quest: Keiongaku Style.

I think I deserve help because... erm... I work hard? I am in a shop where I earn gold, but however many orders I work on, I always seem to be so far away.  

virons

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Disheveled Shoe Goblin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Name biggrin isheveled Shoe Goblin

Quest:Mutha Guppa Mask

Quest Link:I have an old one really haven't made a new one since I got back..

You love me?
Do you know if Tiff is still on?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 pm
Name::
Immortal Nobody

Quest::
Dante's Divine Verdict 2.5m//12.5m

Quest Link::
User Image

I randomly donate to other people or help them in other ways. I've also been setting goals for my own quest to keep me on track.

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

Adrenaline End

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Name: xKimoyo

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link: ✰ Kimoyo's Blessing † A Quest for Oisin's Blessing ✰

I'm the owner of a guild that's struggling to stay alive, and recently I've posted announcements kindly asking my remaining active members to help promote the guild.
As a reward and thank you for doing so, I gave them 5k or more depending on how much they did to help.
With Oisin's Blessing continuously changing in price (usually by going up, unfortunately), I can't really afford to give away that much, but I still do because that's just how I work.
Although Booty Grab could easily bring me back that amount of gold, I obviously don't always have time for it 'cause I always put school first.
I'll be lucky if I get to play it maybe just twice a week.
So, basically, I'm just barely making it.

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff