Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[IT] Makini Adhima.:.The Colony.:.ICCly - 1/2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm
Oh, lol, thanks Lorne. c:

AND. I was going to reply to our rp last night, but passed out. ;n; TODAY.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 pm
Whoo thread is looking great !  

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 pm
*chuckles* No worries Pole, I understand. XD...um, but ya never answered if you'd like her posted here with the nifty new form? *grins*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:45 pm
OH YEAH.

Uhm. You could, if you'd like. c: Just to have everything in order, I guess. c: I won't add her to the list until everything's done with, though. ^^

Polette
Crew

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 pm
*ruffles hair* Always good to have things in order..I like order..I like chaos too, but for now lets go with order. *winks*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm
I'll Be a Butterfly::.
SoA's Name::.N'gombe, but will change to Nathalie.
SoA's Image::.Cert
Small Bio::.Raised by loving parents who kept their origins a secret from their only child, she grew up innocent and naive. Her mother died from being poisoned and her father followed his beloved into death, leaving the young cheetah alone. She was captured by Black Bugie of the Kuroi'Nera, ill used and then given to the Collation as part of the treaty/contract between the two groups. She knows nothing of her parents past, only that they seemed to be hiding from someone or something and her mother taught her the language of her Pride (French) and how to be a lady.
Desired Rank::.Whatever is given to her.

Lorne_Sionn

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 pm
*bumps up*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:10 pm
Lalala~ <3

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:50 pm
Whiiiiile I'm bumping up my threads...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm
*bumps up*

Bring me your cheetahs. >D

Polette
Crew

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:29 am
Do need a cheetah for this. o-o Didn't I have a form up somewhere?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:56 pm
A form for what? 8D;

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Okay, so listen up! c:

I'm trying to get together and make a list of those who are eligible/willing to do arranged marriages. These won't just be arranged marriages with the Kuroi, but that is a possibility.

With the Mauja x Loelani litter:

You can apply for this; everything will be explained when the time comes as to why you'll be able to in the future.

SO.

At the moment, just fill out this little form:

[b]SoA ||[/b]
[b]Status ||[/b] Rank/parent's rank
[b]Parents ||[/b]
[b]Type ||[/b] Are you up for inner-pride or with the Kuroi or both?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 pm

I am...I don't think I should fill out the form being on the other side XD But my Kuroi boy I think was having an arranged marriage with Velvie's girl...one of the cheetahesses in that litter but I dun remember...what her name was... -fail- I'd ruther him join her here though, I'll have a good IC reason when it comes to it since I know mostly it is the girl who goes to the boy's pride, but... I'd rather him here >.>

I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW. You know. That there's a taker already on the marriage thing XD

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 pm
Lol, sweet.

AS FAR AS THAT GOES:

That particular litter ICCly, has to wait a little while before they can do the whole arranged marriage thing. Why? Well, that's only known to a few people, but it will be known soon enough, lol. SO WHAT THIS MEANS IS that you can still plan on it and everything, and rp them, but THEY WILL NOT KNOW they are going to be married. Yes. It's a rank thing, as far as Loelani's litter goes, but like I said, everything will be smoothed out and made clear soon. xD;

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff