Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The Book of Ending [Private RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hinge 1

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:03 pm
Tren smiled

“I deserved that.” He gave her a wink with his left eye. “You’re cute you know, you shouldn’t be so uptight. Life is a one way, one shot deal you know.” He shrugged and let his smile fall as he stopped trying to lighten the mood and actually think. He let thoughts rush like angry waters through his mind and the more he thought, the deep his scowl grew.

“On problem with us leaveing the city, how do we know we can? A lot of people are coming, not a lot are elaving. It would be easy to spot us leaving the festivals, especially once we wer eon the roads out of town and there are no boats leaving the city any time soon. Honestly, I think there is a higher chance of us being caught trying to leave. Here we can, at least, get lost in the sea of faces. On the road, a day away, we might be the only faces there. And any smart hunter is going to be along that road waiting for us and that’s not a comforting thought. Honestly, I personally think our best option is to go back, get our things, and find some seedy inn or whore house to stay in. Someplace where people don’t like to look. Then, when the festival ends, we could leave the city with everyone else and escape un-harmed. This might also be a good time to study the book and see what we can learn from it.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:48 pm
Theresa was very agitated. How could he smile, wink, compliment in a time like that one? Yet she could not repress a soft blush. Today seemed to be the day of the first times to her. She surprised herself wishing for him to smile again instead of the frown she was noticing creeping on his face. Indeed the situation was not an easy one.

The more he spoke and the more she hated to admit that he was right. Outside of the city, they would become an easy target. Yet the concept of staying in the city any longer was above her. They would have to participate. They would have to pray, to sing, to... no they did not need to do more. She remembered the couple and unconsciously stepped back from Tren.

"We have no choice." she admitted with a grunt that was until he mentioned studying the book.

"Are you crazy?" she hissed in a contained voice. "Do you really have a death wish? That book needs to be kept along and untouched." She clenched the pouch tighter against her. She swallowed hard, holding the man's gaze. Yet with clenched fists, she looked away.

"I...I don't know if getting back our things would be a good idea." she changed subject. She had not left anything precious or important there, only clothings and she had money to buy new stuff if needed. Then she froze, nothing important maybe, but things that would unable the hunters to identify them...surely. She sighed.
"We need to go get our stuff."

Luckily for them they were not drinking at the Inn where they had checked in, when the incident with the book happened.
She paused.
"They are looking for two people, should we split?" The events were a little too much for her. She was feeling lost. When she was alone, taking decision was not an issue, but they were two of them and that made her uneasy, as if she was responsible for his safety. The visage of her brother came to her mind and she chased the memory by closing her eyes for a second.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash