Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
The Gamblator...It's Christmas!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:00 am
Ok, improvements made, any input would be great. Do you think it's better than my old, crap bio?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 pm
hey man how is it going?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:31 am
Zadok the 28th
hey man how is it going?

not bad, just improved my bio and added my new digimon, how d'you think it looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Does anyone know how I can fit my picture at the side of the words in a post without using some complicated program like....paint?  

The Gamblator

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm
[imgleft]url in here[/imgleft] or [imgright]url in here[/imgright]

That will let you have the words next to an image like this

User Image
text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,
text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,

text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,

text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,text, text, text,
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm
The Gamblator
Does anyone know how I can fit my picture at the side of the words in a post without using some complicated program like....paint?

[imgleft]picture url[/imgleft]

Though you might want to make your picture a little smaller to make it work better

Edit: Darn you Lief, you beat me to the punch xD

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 am
Lief_7

Thanks lief, as you can probably see I'm pretty useless on most technology-based things. sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere-Liger

It's good to see that this many people are willing to help me, but how would I go about shrinking my picture size?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am
The Gamblator
Lief_7

Thanks lief, as you can probably see I'm pretty useless on most technology-based things. sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere-Liger

It's good to see that this many people are willing to help me, but how would I go about shrinking my picture size?
do you have that picture saved to your photobucket? If so, there is a resize tool within photobucket you could use  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am
Zadok the 28th
The Gamblator
Lief_7

-InsertEgoHere-Liger

do you have that picture saved to your photobucket? If so, there is a resize tool within photobucket you could use

I tried resizing it in photobucket like you said but it hasn't affected my picture when I paste in the img code, it's still the same size. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:33 am
The Gamblator
Zadok the 28th
The Gamblator
Lief_7

-InsertEgoHere-Liger

I tried resizing it in photobucket like you said but it hasn't affected my picture when I paste in the img code, it's still the same size. gonk

i just takes a little while, it looks like it's smaller now

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 am
Yeah, it's not quite as instantaneous when you've placed the picture in multiple areas because it has to search for everywhere you posted it and then change it. It only takes a few minutes though  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:47 am
Sorry guys but I'm not going online for a few days, I'm sorry if I'm Rping with ou at the moment but as soon as I come back I'll catch up.  

The Gamblator

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces