Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Customized Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 am
I've known too many people that are more than willing to take advantage of someone who turns the other cheek and doesn't fight back.

I don't stress over little stuff, but if someone truly is doing something harmful to me and mine, I will react in a way I feel appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
I wouldn't mess with curses. One way or another, it comes back to haunt you. If someone does me wrong, I do get upset, but I allow karma to take it's toll. I honestly find it waste to get so upset at someone that you need to curse them.

1. I don't believe in karma. I do believe in justice however.

2. I never curse someone unless they truly deserve it. When I hex someone it is b/c they pushed me past my limits and have crossed the line with me. I give people chances and don't hex them over one stupid thing. It is only when they continue to treat me or my friends and family horribly that I hex them. I am human. There is only so much I can take.

3. I never curse someone with a fatal illness or death. When I hex someone I usually just give them a streak of bad luck.  

HorsesOfTheNight

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 pm
HorsesOfTheNight
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
I wouldn't mess with curses. One way or another, it comes back to haunt you. If someone does me wrong, I do get upset, but I allow karma to take it's toll. I honestly find it waste to get so upset at someone that you need to curse them.

1. I don't believe in karma. I do believe in justice however.

2. I never curse someone unless they truly deserve it. When I hex someone it is b/c they pushed me past my limits and have crossed the line with me. I give people chances and don't hex them over one stupid thing. It is only when they continue to treat me or my friends and family horribly that I hex them. I am human. There is only so much I can take.

3. I never curse someone with a fatal illness or death. When I hex someone I usually just give them a streak of bad luck.

whoa o.o I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just stating my honest opinion  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 pm
Little Fuzzy Bunneh

whoa o.o I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just stating my honest opinion

I don't think anyone's upset- I just think it's just that a lot of people's experience is very different- so maybe things don't work like you think they do?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games