Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: THE FIRST NIGHT!

MOOD: Stressed.

User Image

The first night... The FIRST NIGHT, of being in this large castle, and already Matt got lost. He could easily predict how this year was going to turn out for him from this single encounter with nothing. He had passed down the same corridor twice in a row before he finally bumped into someone. An older student, white hair, and Fourth Year by the looks of him. At least he knew how to get to the dorms. So sadly, with a sigh he spoke up to him. "I'm lost you mind guiding me to the Common Room? I think I found the Hufflepuff's three times by now..." He had heard that the Hufflepuffs hid behind a portrait of a large bowl of fruit... He hit that portrait twice.
User Image
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Slytherin Table

His sightseeing had only gotten him so far it seemed. Ronyo was hoping to maybe see the grounds and some of the lower level halls but it seemed the filing of students came shortly after his own departure. Ronyo had done his best to avoid the quickly running first years as the swarmed this way and that in a chaotic style of following their prefects. The boy could hardly blame them though as he remembered his first night at the school. Despite his odd feelings about his house placement there was still the constant running surge of joy and excited emotions. Those he had suppressed but that was Ronyo after all, and he could only imagine how another kid would react in his place.

So down into the basement levels and still further down he went. Ronyo had already outpaced even the Hufflepuffs as they filed now to the basement and on to the kitchen area and those interesting barrels. Truly among the secret entrances the Hufflepuff house had the most interesting and it came with a security device. One he had heard a few times sprung on some overly nosy Slytherins or some to curious Ravenclaws who wished to test their problem solving skills. A chuckle came to Ronyo wondering if any new members to the silver and emerald would be foolish enough to attempt the task this year. The chuckle had broken his concentration which he did not mind as he was just going over his normal sensory exercises.

Ronyo had done the motions, the breathing, and the mental focusing over and over during his attempt at sightseeing. Now he was going to make his way to the common room and await the prefects and the password but his motion forward was suddenly stopped by another. The boy wore the newly emblazoned snake and shield along with the hint of green coming from underneath his robes. The look on the boy's face was one of initial worry and then possible salvation, and with a smile the observant white haired boy could almost see the words before they were spoken.

"Good thing you didn't try it though, wouldn't want to stink up the common room on your first night, not a way to start making friends. Right then follow me and we can wait at the entrance for the prefect. I haven't the password yet as the Slytherin prefects always like to keep it super secret on the first night. Once you hear it make sure you remember it well as it won't likely be said again. If you forget it best to find someone you trust will tell it to you again, they say it's all part of the Slytherin way. Honestly I've never seen anything good come of it, so should you need the password again just find me," Ronyo chuckled a bit as he walked on with the new student in tow, "You'll find I'm a bit of the outcast amongst the snake bunch as I don't agree with many of the less than honorable ideas. A bit of each house a few say I have in me, apparently the Slytherin side showed up stronger to the hat. Back then I couldn't have told you why but I'm starting to learn and understand what the hat hoped for me," It was then Ronyo laughed a bit as he turned to the boy and extended his hand, "Pardon the lack of manners, still a bit tired from the train ride. Names Ronyo Storm, fourth year and house Quidditch captain, we're letting first years have a go at try-outs again this year if you fill up for it."

((post next in the Slytherin corridor please.))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase couldn't believe he got lost. It has been a good while since his Hogwarts school year started and somehow, he got himself lost in the dungeons! The place was so desolated, he doubted anyone could find him there. He even forgot what or who he was looking for. Possibly a teacher whose office was located in the Hogwarts dungeon.

He strolled around, desperately trying to find a way to either get out of the dungeon or get to his original target place.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

What a calm day, the Bloody Baron thought. No disturbances, no conflict, just peace and quiet. It has been awhile though. It was too quiet, almost like a foreboding omen. If only he could really tell if something was to happen or not... That would calm his mind quite a bit.

Suddenly, he noticed a panicked-looking boy in the dungeons. He must've been a student, perhaps a year one or two, because he neither seemed familiar nor able to tell where he was going. The student was lost, the Bloody Baron could tell. So, he inched closer to the boy.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

Chase noticed a ghost come near him. He wore flamboyant clothing that he could not describe, though he knew it wasn't from this era. Perhaps in the early Victorian era? But the one thing he knew was that the ghost wore wounds on his chest covered in blood and chains. The clinging of the chains sounded... lonely and sad. Chase did not move or speak up, but he just stared at the chains.

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Intriguingly, the boy did not run away at the sight of the Bloody Baron. Such youth! This never happened before! Or maybe he was paralyzed with fear. But a closer look revealed the boy had no terror in his eyes, but rather, curiosity. He did not stare at his wounds, which most students do.

"Hello there," he greeted. "Wocha doing here, littl'one?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

The ghost's question made Chase snap back to reality. How long exactly had he been starring? No idea. Perhaps a couple seconds, but it felt longer than that. He looked around him, searching for an answer. "Um..." he trailed off. For some reason, he was quite speechless. It was the first time he spoke to face with a ghost too. "I got lost on my way to..." he trailed off again. "Actually, I got lost and in the process, I guess I forgot where I was going too," he admitted. The ghost was his best shot at getting out of this mess. Why deny the fact that he was lost?

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Bloody Baron raised his eyebrow. So he was lost? He pointed at the direction Chase came from. "If you go a little bit father back," he said. "You will find another corridor. Enter it, take a right at the first hall you see, then another right and soon you'll find the stairs that lead you to ground floor."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

Chase didn't expect the ghost would help him. Perhaps he read too much ghost fiction back at the library in his community. The muggle knowledge doesn't exactly match with the realities of things. "Thank you, sir," he said. He stuck around instead of making his way back to the Great Hall though.

He was curious, since he was in front of a ghost! So many questions surfaced in his mind, he thought he could drown. Instead of asking queries that made sense, like "How are ghosts formed" or "How did you die", he asked, "Do you know any books on ghosts?" So instead of getting primary sources, he would rather read through secondary sources. Weird logic? People would say "Yes".

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Bloody Baron expected the young boy to run away as soon as he told him where to go. But instead, he stuck around. Quite odd indeed. His eyes was burning with the thirst for knowledge. Just when the Bloody Baron thought he'd be besieged with questions about his past life, the boy asked for books. The Baron simply burst out into a fit of laughter that echoed down the corridors of the lonely dungeon.

"Do I? I'm the bloodiest expert on books! I mean that almost literally," he said, pointing at the stains on his clothes. "I know of a couple, but sadly, I haven't, or rather, can't read the new books about ghosts. You may want to ask the librarian for a more complete list."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Can't" the word resounded in Chase's head. He knew ghosts were intangible, unable to touch anything. They were simply imprints of the soul of the deceased, he heard. A lover of books unable to enjoy their greatest passion was torture. He couldn't picture himself in a roomful of books, yet unable to read them. "Couldn't you ask someone to flip the pages for you?" he asked, curious.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The ghost smiled at the boy's suggestion. The boy had absolutely no idea who he was, apparently. He pointed at his wound and chains, "I'm the Bloody Baron, the ghost of Slytherin House. People avoid me because of these wound," he said. "No one would even want to get close to me. This is the first real conversation since... the start of this year." Did time pass by this fast? Apparently so.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

Silence ensued. He hadn't thought that the students would avoid him because of his appearance. It seemed wrong to avoid someone because of their appearance. The ghost, the Bloody Baron, must've suffered through years of isolation to be used to it. "I can help, if you want," he offered. He didn't mind, really. He'd just have a ghost looking over his should as he read too. There were a ton of books Chase didn't acquaint himself with, so it was a win-win.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Bloody Baron burst out laughing again. A student helping him? Unimaginable! But the offer was too good to pass. He had been waiting for years to read some of the books with titles to tempting, they were yelling at him to be read. "Are you sure?" The ghost asked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"I promise," Chase said earnestly. He get why the Bloody Baron would be hesitant: He was isolated, perhaps shunned, from the rest of Hogwarts. People feared him, and Chase didn't understand why. "I'm Chase Henrick, by the way. I'm in Ravenclaw." How he introduced himself seemed tangential to the discussion at hand, but how else would he say so, then?

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas