[JRP Aim Log] A New Story (Nayla and Ruko) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:02 am
"I don't like is very good either," Nayla exclaimed thinking about it a bit, she didn't think telling stories was the same as telling a lie however she could only guess that telling a story was the same as telling a lie to someone if you said it was true.

Giving a bit of smile she nodded, "its nice to meet you to Ruko and I'm glad I didn't let you down being a part of your audience." Shaking her head she knew that despite wanting to play she couldn't really do so she had made a promise to herself that she would help her mother in getting herbs.

"Thank you Ruko I will keep that in mind, if you don't mind me listening to your stories again but I can't really play at the moment. I wanted to bring back herbs to help my mom out," she giving a bit of a softer voice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 am
"Oh!" replied Ruko in surprise. "Well then, I'm sorry I delayed you." He was a bit embarassed to have discovered she had been on a mission when he'd waylaid her with his story, but he also felt a distinct wistfulness. He didn't really have a mother to do that for, and even if he did, he couldn't go off looking for something for her. He gave a light sigh and let it go. It was pointless to mope over it, since that wouldn't change anything. If he had to do something, he'd whip up an imaginary mother that just wanted him to curl up close and snuggle with her, since that was something he COULD do. "I'm afraid I have to take a nap now. I hope you find what you are looking for," he added sincerely. He rose gingerly up onto his paws, eyes seeking to see if there was a Minder closeby who might come get him. "I'll tell you another story next time, if you like, if you aren't on an errand," he said in conclusion. With a soft chuff in farewell, he moved slowly out of the clump of flowers and towards the Minders, who were already moving towards him with soft, comforting voices. "Goodbye!" he callecd back to her before he was swooped up by an adult and carried off for his nap.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 am
"No no you didn't delay me it was my choice to stay and listen," she replied giving him a reassuring smile that it was no bother. "I hope to hear another story again one day soon goodbye Ruko!" She replied as she watched him being scoped up by an adult and taken off to his nap. Giving a bit of a lingering stare she felt a bit jealous that the could tell stories so well where as she, she was lucky if she could even make up a name. Oh well, there was little she could do for her own creativity she thought has she started to make her way around looking for something familiar.  
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff