Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Nikomas, the New Girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:34 am
Well it is nice to get some praise once in a while~
And yay I got a special thanks o 3o ITS SPECIAL. FEAR THE SPECIALTY. Nahh you don't have to fear it :u

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 am
Reggie and Tapirmon have started their DigiWorld journey! Unfortunately, the doesn't seem to be anyone around in Network City (anyone current, that is).

Should I change locations, or stick around for a couple posts?  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 am
*Walks in whistling* surprised A new kid!!!! MY NAME IS CHRISTIAN!!!
Nice to meet you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 am
'Allo Chris! mrgreen I'm Niko, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 am
Same for me, and as for your first Digimon might I saw its quite a good one. I chose Veemon for my first, whose my favorite. Who would yours be?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 am
My favorite? I have quite a few, but my favorite Rookies (besides Tapirmon) are Fanbeemon, Gotsumon, Alraumon, Penguinmon, and Crabmon. I like to give love to the more underused ones. heart  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 pm
nikomas
Reggie and Tapirmon have started their DigiWorld journey! Unfortunately, the doesn't seem to be anyone around in Network City (anyone current, that is).

Just explore a bit, get some character development. In most cases, you'll end up RPing alone for a little bit, but as you move around you'll bump into people that you can adventure with, but the key to a good RPC is character development, which can be acquired alone or with others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
nikomas

Just explore a bit, get some character development. In most cases, you'll end up RPing alone for a little bit, but as you move around you'll bump into people that you can adventure with, but the key to a good RPC is character development, which can be acquired alone or with others.

Thanks for the advice Liger. 3nodding

RPing by myself would give Tapirmon time to help Reggie acclimate to the Digital World. I mean, she puked within the first five minutes of arriving. She should probably take it slow. xd  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:48 pm
that would be your best bet since half the Rp'ers active are trying destroy themselves or other digimon XD

but good luck with it and have fun!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 pm
Unitas Persona
that would be your best bet since half the Rp'ers active are trying destroy themselves or other digimon XD

pssh.. please UniPer name one person hey trying to destroy them self wink
Oh and Welcome to DTI hope you have a great and wounderfull stay over here 3nodding  

ThatMarkGuy

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 pm
nikomas
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
nikomas

RPing by myself would give Tapirmon time to help Reggie acclimate to the Digital World. I mean, she puked within the first five minutes of arriving. She should probably take it slow. xd

Interesting... I'm gonna have to "subscribe" to your character and watch their development... who knows, maybe our paths will cross xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:13 pm
Unitas Persona

HEY!!!! gonk
I'm trying to save the world here... again stare

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:27 pm
nikomas
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
nikomas

~Ninja in~

If you need someone to roleplay with Draco, my character, is free. He is presently... not doing anything. He works out pretty well for just about anything, personally I call him the only Neutral Tamer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
nikomas
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
nikomas

~Ninja in~

If you need someone to roleplay with Draco, my character, is free. He is presently... not doing anything. He works out pretty well for just about anything, personally I call him the only Neutral Tamer.

If you want to jump in, then feel free to do so! I warn you though, Reggie might end up freaking out a bit at some point. mrgreen  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 pm
As only a newbie to the digital world should rofl  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)