Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Ancient Egypt Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiSeto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:48 pm
hello um since seth is taken can i be mahadooh i love him well next to seth^.^ of course  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:27 pm
Kisara~! You spelled Mahaado wrong!  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Lady_Ruka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:12 pm
(GAH! lol! It has been a while! but I have desided to get this thing going again... that is if you all are intrested. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:16 am

((I will play a random priestess, and/or any other character you wish me to. I mihg twant to play Mokubas past life, only as a civilian. And maybe I could take Kisaras role, or maybe Atemu..eh sorry sweatdrop I tend to take over numerous roles. Well place me where you would like, I would like to be either a priestess or Kisara. Unless were considering her dead in this roleplay. But theres her ghost but yeah..))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

YamiSeto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:17 pm
hmm so i didi though my yugioh book says its spelled that way but oh well we know who i meant and yeah we can start finally i though something really bad happend you know and i will be willign to be other characters as well if you watn em too though if this yaoi i claim seto to be my partner so yeah thnka you very much^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:51 am
Isis sat quietly in the garden looking out apon the vast green shrubs, flowers, and other things. Only smiling and thinking of things she would look and appear to be daydreaming.- "What a lovely day..." -she sighed abit as she looked up at the clouds that passed over her head.-  

Lady_Ruka

Lady_Ruka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:53 am
OOC: (( uh.... SETH IS MINE!!!! -growls some.- -picks up her hundreads of Seth plushies and runs away to an underground bunker where her and her Seth(s) could be together!!! hahahaha!!!!))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff