Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Does anyone know if I really could get banned for this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 pm
PockyInsomnia
Immortal Dragon Knight
PockyInsomnia
No, it's bannable for having a FALSE birthday, so you can change it to your real birthday if you would like, just leave it after you changed it and don't mess with it

But they don't know which is your real birthday. So if I change it to my real birthday, how would they know if I'm not lying?

Its still a bannable offense, or so they say, and I'd rather not get this account banned after I've worked so much on it. . - .
I've changed my birthday already and nothing happened.
If they find out that the birthday you have your account on right now is fake, you're going to get banned either way.

I guess you are right..Though this was originally a mule, so I didn't see my birthday as too much of an importance. . - . Never thought I'd end up switching main accounts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:45 pm
You'll most likely get banned if you had yourself as 15 of age,but then switched it to 12,or whatever ages they kept it below from..  

Lost Musical Meanings

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 pm
Nah, I've changed my birthday on several of my mule accounts just to not cause confusion among my friends. I've never been banned for it. Though, like others have said, if you were to change your birthday from making you old enough for the site to making you too young, then they may ban you for that.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff