Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 am
builds a time machine in the sahara, travels back in time to middle earth, pokes apollo in the eyes and yells that he is a witch, jumps back into time machine while ev1 captures apollo and ties him to the burning stake and hides in the underworld where he has demons and fiends to protect him  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:50 am
auramaker
builds a time machine in the sahara, travels back in time to middle earth, pokes apollo in the eyes and yells that he is a witch, jumps back into time machine while ev1 captures apollo and ties him to the burning stake and hides in the underworld where he has demons and fiends to protect him

rises up to heaven, makes a deal with the angels to go to war against the demons and fiends and while they are distract them i steal the chair, sit it in, and watch the carnage  

Yue-09

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:43 pm
runs away with the real red chair and hides it in a chair store full of red chairs  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 pm
duplicates himself and every single one of them steals a chair and runs in a different direction  

Yue-09

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm
Follow's the real chair cuz i put a transmitter on it and karate chops apollo's neck and took it to my house and made a replica of the red chair and burned the real one and kept the ashes. made a pot of chili with the ashes of it and fed it to hundreds of hobos outside my house.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 am
using a magic ray i make the events, prior to being eaten, unhappen to the chair, magically reassembol it and then with my magic i teleport to my conveniently placed magic airship which is magically hovering over your "house". i then give the magic signal to my magical crew to drop a ball of consentrated magic onto the house, utterly destorying it and anyone who dared try to eat ash soup. with that done, i face once again to the magical sunset, this time, using magic of course, making sure it wasnt a giant ki blast and flew away (magically) until the second magical episode came out...magically heart  

Remilla

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 am
bonks hamtaro in the head with the replica chair and takes the chili and throws it out at sea with hamtaro in the pot (was a large pot) and a shark ate it and other animals ate it and i made the chili magic proof  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:28 pm
LOLWTFBOOOM
bonks hamtaro in the head with the replica chair and takes the chili and throws it out at sea with hamtaro in the pot (was a large pot) and a shark ate it and other animals ate it and i made the chili magic proof
using my bare fists, i punch my way out of the shark and start scouping the "chili" soup into the sharks stomach (which i made into a soup carry bag(using magic))  

Remilla

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:38 pm
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM
using my bare fists, i punch my way out of the shark and start scouping the "chili" soup into the sharks stomach (which i made into a soup carry bag(using magic))

Damn should of made the whole thing magic proof. anyways..... i shoot hamtaro with a gun and ran for it. 64% of the chili was in there. that's like 36% of the chair went missing.probably hamtaro ate it when he was in the shark. i saw Helloo_Bunny and threw the pot of chili (with the ashes of the red chair) at her and casted a spell on everyone to tackle her and make it somehow a riot. then Bunny ended up somehow bein banged up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:55 pm
LOLWTFBOOOM
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM

Damn should of made the whole thing magic proof. anyways..... i shoot hamtaro with a gun and ran for it. 64% of the chili was in there. that's like 36% of the chair went missing.probably hamtaro ate it when he was in the shark. i saw Helloo_Bunny and threw the pot of chili (with the ashes of the red chair) at her and casted a spell on everyone to tackle her and make it somehow a riot. then Bunny ended up somehow bein banged up.

with a bleeding gun wound, a shark bag of ash soup and not much magic left in me, i call upon lucy (elfen lied) to breack up the riot, not hurting bunny and offering a truce to her for the chair..  

Remilla

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:58 pm
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM

with a bleeding gun wound, a shark bag of ash soup and not much magic left in me, i call upon lucy (elfen lied) to breack up the riot, not hurting bunny and offering a truce to her for the chair..
pushes button.....LOL WTF BOOOOOOOOOOM i iplaced a bomb in the pot of chili it ended up killin Hamtaro and externally injured Bunny. then ran to the pot and recovering 12% of the chair and ran to the president and fed him it.he f-ing loved it so he recommended the chili and asked me the recipe. it was ashes of a certain red chair that i had for smokey, exquisite, flavor and meats and veggies for protein and vitamins and beans for gassy moments(also known as farts) so he revealed it to chefs all over the world. and i sold the ashes of the replica ashes and 12% of the real chair to renounced chefs bobby flay, jamie oliver, gordan ramsey, kat cora, and countless 5 stars restuarants and made tens of thousands of dollars off it  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm
LOLWTFBOOOM
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM

pushes button.....LOL WTF BOOOOOOOOOOM

lucy protects me and bunny and then singlkes out this "mysterious" button holder....  

Remilla

Remilla

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:20 pm
LOLWTFBOOOM
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM
hamtaro roxs
LOLWTFBOOOM

pushes button.....LOL WTF BOOOOOOOOOOM i iplaced a bomb in the pot of chili it ended up killin Hamtaro and externally injured Bunny. then ran to the pot and recovering 12% of the chair and ran to the president and fed him it.he f-ing loved it so he recommended the chili and asked me the recipe. it was ashes of a certain red chair that i had for smokey, exquisite, flavor and meats and veggies for protein and vitamins and beans for gassy moments(also known as farts) so he revealed it to chefs all over the world. and i sold the ashes of the replica ashes and 12% of the real chair to renounced chefs bobby flay, jamie oliver, gordan ramsey, kat cora, and countless 5 stars restuarants and made tens of thousands of dollars off it

money wont do you any good whilst you are being haunted...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:27 pm
Steals red chair and uses a smoke bomb (Location UNKNOWN!!!)  

Lights_Alumina

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm
finds "location unknown" and judo chops anime angelx in the neck, then signals the aliens to beam up the chair onto the mothership and heads to a galaxy far far away  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games