So, I'm trying out SecondLife Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Jungle Boots
depends tho... like 90% of most furry clubs have the word yiff in their name... and its always dead silent in those places 90% of the time... cause the idea is... if you are there you are already in private messages stickin it in someone...

lul and a number of times ivegone there and chatted with people only to be told this is a club for yiff... if im not contributing to the cess pool then i should leave. gonk

Those are just the wrong clubs then. >.>

I've been some clubs in the past and while this does happen sometimes I've at least been in several that weren't so much like that. ...Though the one I've been in a lot rarely had that and had lots of talking. Only problem is that I don't know if it's still active or not at all. It's also be place I built a lot in and did some random things for them. Serenity Woods. I know the owner too. :3

But as I said, no idea how active the clubs are...if they're still active. You could PM the owner (Curt Pascal) and say Reinhart suggested the place to you. 3nodding

...That's my first name in SL. If I ever logged in lately, I'd add ya' as a friend. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am
Garek Maxwell
Jungle Boots
depends tho... like 90% of most furry clubs have the word yiff in their name... and its always dead silent in those places 90% of the time... cause the idea is... if you are there you are already in private messages stickin it in someone...

lul and a number of times ivegone there and chatted with people only to be told this is a club for yiff... if im not contributing to the cess pool then i should leave. gonk

Those are just the wrong clubs then. >.>

I've been some clubs in the past and while this does happen sometimes I've at least been in several that weren't so much like that. ...Though the one I've been in a lot rarely had that and had lots of talking. Only problem is that I don't know if it's still active or not at all. It's also be place I built a lot in and did some random things for them. Serenity Woods. I know the owner too. :3

But as I said, no idea how active the clubs are...if they're still active. You could PM the owner (Curt Pascal) and say Reinhart suggested the place to you. 3nodding

...That's my first name in SL. If I ever logged in lately, I'd add ya' as a friend. x3

yeah... no for sure... i was referring to the really big clubs like IYC and GYC, but even then im exaggerating how bad they really are... I definitely know of some cool furry clubs around sl... ones that are much much better than the super popular ones.  

Jungle Boots

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:06 pm
Jungle Boots
yeah... no for sure... i was referring to the really big clubs like IYC and GYC, but even then im exaggerating how bad they really are... I definitely know of some cool furry clubs around sl... ones that are much much better than the super popular ones.

Oh, totally. The smaller ones are often way better for conversation. The big ones always seems to be just a place to hook up for cybering. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 am
Hey, I saw that site just today and was wondering what it was. Do you have to download it to play or is it in-browser? I was thinking about joining.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

sickdevotion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Hey, I saw that site just today and was wondering what it was. Do you have to download it to play or is it in-browser? I was thinking about joining.

You do have to download a viewer. I myself use Firebird  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm
Nihilia_Arnter
Celtic zombie-kitten

You do have to download a viewer. I myself use Firebird
Please forgive my ignorance; I was off the Internet for a while and know almost nothing about all this new stuff... What is a viewer? *headsmack*  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Please forgive my ignorance; I was off the Internet for a while and know almost nothing about all this new stuff... What is a viewer? *headsmack*

Happens to everyone!

You know how with the internet you can have different browsers for the same thing? Like Internet Explorer or Firefox? Well, viewers work the same way but with Second Life. That's the simple explanation anyway. The more complex one I can't give because I don't know enough. I just know it involves client-side programs interacting with server-side information and it's complicated.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory

This has a list of officially supported third party viewers, which includes the one suggested earlier. I've never used them before, so I can't tell you if they're any good.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am
I used to play SL alot. Its pretty kickass. I dont play anymore, though.

Theres alot of furry/anthro communities in the game. Its not uncommon to bump into a fur in just about every sim.

definitley check out zelda generations, MMHQ (desyre), and the sonic sim.  

grapecrusader

2,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eos Sol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm
I joined a long time ago but, because I don't long in often, I am still fairly new to the world. It's hard to find furry places and people to talk to on there. I'm kind of socially awkward, though if you'd like to add me I'd be happy. Eos McMinnar is my name. : ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 am

ⓐⓚⓔⓨⓐⓨⓢ
._. add jakey rae?

Jakey-Inu

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 pm
Ehehee~
I happen to have a Second Life, same name and all.
Send an add to 'SladeFalok Resident' so we can chat at the bottom of an ocean~
I don't know if I'll be of much help, but add me and I'll certainly provide some 'black-up' in times of trouble~
:v

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces