Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
Forever Hiring: Guild crews ツ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KANDKNAKDNFLA

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 am
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: iAbsolute Zero
First Name: Kenneth

Guild forum postcount: 134

Leadership Background in Gaia: I've been Leader of a Guild of my own.

Your skills/potentials: I can manage contests and guide new members of the Guild.

How will you function as an IWC Crew? I'll help the Guild in my own way. Welcoming new members, answering their questions and making everyone feel that no matter who they are, they're a part of the IWC. biggrin

Why should I hire you? I can help the Guild become more better and more coordinated.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am
hirap naman.... ^_^  

Pink Tae

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100

Engineer Sama

Shirtless Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: Jake it is
First Name: Jake

Guild forum postcount: 3507

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): Running a contest thread/s in my previous accounts

Your skills/potentials: Can guide newbies

How will you function as an IWC Crew? try to remind the members who will violate the rules to follow them. (Gaurdsman)
Why should we hire you? I am really active during i am online And i am friendly to noobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 am
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: Xx-Inflite-xX
First Name: Jake

Guild forum postcount: 290

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any):Iam a leader of my own AviArt Shop and another guild.

Your skills/potentials: Im good at creating games and events and able to guide new members to IWC.

How will you function as an IWC Crew? I would be active, and different as i am, im fun, i like events and making my own ones. I like to hang out and to be known, so this is an opportunity to get more to know.

Why should we hire you? Im nice, im not greedy, i like people and i like my friends, i like competitions, and i would like to participate, im good, loyal and active, and i wanna help new members and give them tips.  

Shirokage Ryuu

o- T h a n a t o s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 am
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username surprised - T h a n a t o s
First Name: Berlin

Guild forum postcount: 13 post (but im seen at the IWC rally every day)

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): A leader of My Quest and Avi Art Thread

Your skills/potentials: Creativity, Organizing Stuffs, Managing the Forum and Events, Planning Important Events and Contests Threads.

How will you function as an IWC Crew?
Ill help My Fellow guild members to fit in, help, guide them in the guild..... Ill be Easily Approached by anyone who needs my help...... I will prevent conflicts of the members and non members.

Why should we hire you?
Because im very sociable with other members, which help me to encourage them to join events and contests in the guild, And im very well or organized and im good at planning Threads and Meet Ups and i always explore Gaia looking for interesting stuffs to happen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 am
Bump 3nodding  

Legendary Pie Hunter

Desirable Feeder

8,300 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Scarface 150

R light blaze

3,650 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username:R light blaze
First Name:Rhaemond

Guild forum postcount:28

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any):Ive been a leader of a guild that I own

Your skills/potentials:I manage contests in clans and guilds i can guide new ones to the guild im good in making new games for the guild and events too

How will you function as an IWC Crew?I will moderate people's posts,remind them of the rules can suggest contests and manage contests oh,and will help new members of guild

Why should we hire you?Because I forgot about this guild and i wanna make it up and im now more determined to be in it and i can make the guild more active,can help new members and can make the guild be more better  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 am
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: architectweeg
First Name: Anthony

Guild forum postcount: little

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): i owned a clan and a guild before in my old account

Your skills/potentials: i make avi art biggrin and uhh im very literate in english, tagalog. and uhh im very approachable

How will you function as an IWC Crew? I will function like a programmed computer, never failing to follow instructions

Why should we hire you? Coz you lack staff smile  

Master Archie

Potpot Namen

Premium Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 pm
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: Potpot Namen
First Name: Kevin

Guild forum postcount:
49 (fail)
Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any):
nope none, this is the first time i volunteer to help out in the Gaia community
Your skills/potentials:
not much useful skills but, i can go along with people very easily
im active most likely all day long, and would love to help people out
i would try to help out in some forum problems, help out and contribute some ideas for new contest (if i have one), and try to recruit new members everyday..

Why should we hire you?
because i can put "U" in fun razz
lol, cause my activeness can be alot of help and can add more members cause of it.... AND MOST SPECIALLY

"Kasi GWAPO ako" biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 pm
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: Frosty xP
First Name: Ted Churchill

Guild forum postcount: 24

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): Be Brave

Your skills/potentials: Posting some important things,

How will you function as an IWC Crew? Active in forums

Why should we hire you? I can help IWC to become popular  

Panda Punch Sucks

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Kapesha

Fatcat

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

BUMP! XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: L3V4ND3R
First Name: levander

Guild forum postcount:2 (newly here in gaia)

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): none its my first time to volunteer im newly here in gaia but il do my best that i can

Your skills/potentials: i love making some contest and loved talking in rally mostly filipinos like me. i loved making friends with others help them when they got problems not only here in gaia world but also in real world . i maybe young to take this responsibility pero wag kayo mag alala gagawin ko po ang aking makakaya to responsible crew 4laugh

as you said the 1st page "FUNCTIONS OF AN IWC CREW" ill try my best to do those things specialy making some contest and be active at altimes . il update somethings that i know to improve this guild . and always remember i will not gaia iwonclan guild down!
Why should we hire you? i have the quality to become a crew of this guild not just that cuz i want too. hindi naman masama mangarap diba ?
thats all. God bless everyone ! and ingat lagi  

L3V4ND3R

Blade_Disciple

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:24 pm
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: xX-Blade_Disciple-Xx
First Name: Daniel Philip

Guild forum postcount: 16

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): none for the moment

Your skills/potentials: I am good in editting, and i might be a good contributor for this

How will you function as an IWC Crew? I will be a good stimulator and also i have lots of connections to some filipinos in here who are not a member of this guild yet

Why should we hire you? You should hire me cause i am worthy enough and also i am almost online atlest 5 hours a day in here at gaia so i am not that hard to contact  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm
MY APPLICATION FORM:

Username: sparklestar47
First Name: Hanna

Guild forum postcount: 13 sweatdrop

Leadership Background in Gaia (if there's any): none yet. But i've been a crew.

Your skills/potentials: I'm friendly and approachable. Siguro medyo bata pa ako pero hindi ko iyon gagawing hadlang para maging isa akong crew ng IWonClan.

How will you function as an IWC Crew? I'll be active in forums and guide those who are new. I can remind my fellow members the rules if they are not following them. I will absolutely try to do the functions of an IWC Crew.

Why should we hire you? I'm friendly to newbies and I'm nice and loyal. I'm active in Gaia too.  

ghoul gal
Crew

Fatcat

FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out